The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Aw...so much stuff happened and i missed out on it....))

((Why did the rogue rp take up so much of my time...))

((I missed so many action scenes and badass stuff :|))

((that's the beauty of this rp - the action scenes come to you, not the other way around))

((also, I'm writing a duel with myself in this thread XD))

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Foleus nodded.

"Sounds like a good use of space."

"Guy who owned the building before it got knocked down sure thinks so."  The Archon carried the glass pane up the stairs and handed it to another Archon on the landing.  He turned around and came back down to grab another sheet while the other Archon went up the rest of the stairs.  "And I'm inclined to agree with him."

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((So you're making fun of me for not taking part in these scenes or no?))

((oh, HELL no.  This RP is actually Rak and I making stuff happen to people who show up, so the action scenes quite literally come to you))

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Guy who owned the building before it got knocked down sure thinks so."  The Archon carried the glass pane up the stairs and handed it to another Archon on the landing.  He turned around and came back down to grab another sheet while the other Archon went up the rest of the stairs.  "And I'm inclined to agree with him."

Foleus nodded.

"As am I. Is there any way I can help with the construction?"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

((oh, HELL no.  This RP is actually Rak and I making stuff happen to people who show up, so the action scenes quite literally come to you))

((Pretty sure when i was here, no action was happening but as soon as i went, everyone had a massive awesome brawl of some sort))

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Pretty sure when i was here, no action was happening but as soon as i went, everyone had a massive awesome brawl of some sort))

When you were here I was eking for a few people and had less clue how to go about things. Sorry you kinda got overlooked. I'll cook up something for you.))

((On that note I almost need another DM for this.))

Just now, Rakawan said:

When you were here I was eking for a few people and had less clue how to go about things. Sorry you kinda got overlooked. I'll cook up something for you.))

((On that note I almost need another DM for this.))

((So there was a massive brawl between all the roleplayers in this thread then :|))

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

A few townspeople noticed Duality on the landing pad, but no one stopped to stare.  It seemed that Tenno, while uncommon, weren't something they were unused to seeing around.

*The Conculyst next to the frame, eyes to the townsfolk, it opens up and trys to scan, even tho it was punished for it before, it sings its tune as it scans around*

*Duality looks around somewhat board*

Edited by LegionCynex
((Removed Clohra's Post ))

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((So there was a massive brawl between all the roleplayers in this thread then :|))

((this isn't a horde mode rp - it was actually a few Tenno off on different parts of the planet having their own adventures))

15 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Foleus nodded.

"As am I. Is there any way I can help with the construction?"

"They're trying to get the stuff for the roof onto the second floor over there," he said, pointing to the opposite corner.  "Can you levitate the stuff for guys to grab and pull up?"

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((this isn't a horde mode rp - it was actually a few Tenno off on different parts of the planet having their own adventures))

((So basically tenno HQ but without gods and the events take place in different parts of the planet?))

((Also, i swear that there was a massive brawl between everyone except me and a few other roleplayers earlier in this rp))

19 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"They're trying to get the stuff for the roof onto the second floor over there," he said, pointing to the opposite corner.  "Can you levitate the stuff for guys to grab and pull up?"

Foleus nodded and threw down another Bastille.

On 6/21/2016 at 11:07 AM, Yzjdriel said:

Sasha charged him in response, blade flashing.  Richard sidestepped lazily and snagged her Redeemer with his Broken War, flinging it across the clearing.  He moved to stand in front of it and beckoned her forward.

She sighed.  "You'll come out of the Rift eventually," she said as he did exactly that.

Richard shrugged as he immediately Rift Walked again.  "You'll have to capitalize on that instead of talking about it."

She swung the Mios' chain again, and Richard smirked as it passed right through him.  "Mind your own duration first, Sass."

"Yeah, yeah."  She pulled the chain back, activating Toxic Lash as it returned, catching Richard from behind and pulling him toward her.

He jumped, kicking the main blade of her Mios, as it was the only thing he could contact.  The force of his kick knocked her backward and allowed him to remain between her and her Redeemer.

Sasha surveyed him for a few moments.  "I've never actually seen you wear a Limbo before," she remarked.  "I mean, I know you're a competent pilot of every Warframe, but I've never actually seen you wear anything other than Trinity, Zephyr, and Oberon."

"Stop stalling," Richard said as he left the Rift again.  "You're only giving me more time to plan."

Sasha growled and made a bullet-jumping charge.  Richard allowed her to pass through him and grabbed her Mios as the flew by, throwing her back down to the ground where she'd been before.

"Why haven't I Banished you yet?" he asked her.

"Because you have something to teach me."  She stood up.

Richard spread his hands wide, showing that neither held a blade.  "What kind of lesson do you think it is?"

Edited by Yzjdriel

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((So basically tenno HQ but without gods and the events take place in different parts of the planet?))

((Also, i swear that there was a massive brawl between everyone except me and a few other roleplayers earlier in this rp))

((The context actions just pop up when you go looking for things to do.  It's pretty open world, but it's just that - an open world that we have laid out and can guide you around.))

((Nope.  There was that hella big fight in Hunt for Rogue that I got left out of, though.))

38 minutes ago, deinonychus1 said:

From his watch high in orbit, Darrin had kept the infested ship under constant sensor surveillance, fearful of what could happen if the infested were able to gain a foothold on Phenix.  Suddenly, the sensor operator called for his attention: an infested entity had exited the craft and was wandering the area.  It was too close to the ship to blast it from orbit, the blast would also destroy the ship, so Darrin opened a comm channel to the Saryn. "Clohra, this is Darrin from the Vaykor Fomorian, an infested entity has escaped from your ship and is roaming the planet.  It's still near your ship, so you have an opportunity to retrieve it, but if it gets away, I'll burn it from orbit." ((sorry for what might become an abrupt end to a plot hook, but it's what Darrin would do))

(( I whuold guess how it happened is that due to her ship was in orbit and she used another to get down, she just used her teleporter to get to the ship, or so, and the charger managed to jump in as she ported, so it ported him out, but I just realized how odd that whuold be, so for now scratch that what I said, so removed your post, like I have in mine, Via the Edit key)) 

Edited by LegionCynex

*Clohra walks around the landing pad, somewhat tired and board, she slowly walks to rail-control, she then asks permission to leave* "Getting tired of this place, I'm leaving, as she finishes that sentence, her ship in orbit loses power and then due to so-close range to orbit it races down, ready to crash, as it begins to fall, the thrusters at the back explode, leaking out Infested mass and air-toxins"

(( I'll leave it up to you and Raka, what happens)

Edited by LegionCynex

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Foleus nodded and threw down another Bastille.

An Archon began handing the weightless materials to a Seraph, who carried them easily to the second floor, where another Archon was starting a pile.

Suddenly a loud CRACK sounded, and the half-built wall on the left of the second floor buckled inward.  The Archon spun and caught the wall before it fell on him, but it clearly couldn't go back into place now: it would have to come down and be rebuilt.

((The second floor is about as tall as normal stories in-game, so a bullet jump would easily carry you up to the second floor.))

21 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((The context actions just pop up when you go looking for things to do.  It's pretty open world, but it's just that - an open world that we have laid out and can guide you around.))

((Nope.  There was that hella big fight in Hunt for Rogue that I got left out of, though.))

((Was that the first big fight with Rogue, Blade, Ovan, Shadua and all that? If so then i feel the same as you kinda. I was only there for the beginning bit but everyone decided to rush the fight without me and i missed the entire thing aside from the beginning. :|))

((If it was the one with all the spectres and such then i'm afraid that you did miss that out :|))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

8 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

An Archon began handing the weightless materials to a Seraph, who carried them easily to the second floor, where another Archon was starting a pile.

Suddenly a loud CRACK sounded, and the half-built wall on the left of the second floor buckled inward.  The Archon spun and caught the wall before it fell on him, but it clearly couldn't go back into place now: it would have to come down and be rebuilt.

((The second floor is about as tall as normal stories in-game, so a bullet jump would easily carry you up to the second floor.))

Foleus bullet jumped up to the second floor and threw down yet another Bastille so the wall could be brought down without risk of injury. He then prepared something special in case the wall had to be destroyed.

11 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Was that the first big fight with Rogue, Blade, Ovan, Shadua and all that? If so then i feel the same as you kinda. I was only there for the beginning bit but everyone decided to rush the fight without me and i missed the entire thing aside from the beginning. :|))

((If it was the one with all the spectres and such then i'm afraid that you did miss that out :|))

((It was the spectres fight, but since I used it as an excuse to get Lydia into orbit again to talk to Jantrius it's ok))

((so, where were your OCs in this thread again?))

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Foleus bullet jumped up to the second floor and threw down yet another Bastille so the wall could be brought down without risk of injury. He then prepared something special in case the wall had to be destroyed.

The Archon set the wall down and turned to look at Foleus.  "Thanks for that.  We're gonna have to replace the broken wood and then put it back up."

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

The Archon set the wall down and turned to look at Foleus.  "Thanks for that.  We're gonna have to replace the broken wood and then put it back up."

Foleus nodded.

"I'll place Bastilles to make your work easier. Just tell me where to place them and when to do so."