Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Sure," Ulf answers, "but it is major Therese Bloom who was assigned as the official representative. I'm just her assistant".

He watches down at the explosion, his energized smiled fades a bit, making some free place for confusion.

"Erm... Isn't that a bit of overkill? I mean weren't those ruins recyclable? And what about the eco system?"

"Bio-scans showed no life-forms." Ryoko says. "As for structural damage, most of the structures were cleared out beforehand. The beam is an upgraded and up scaled version of the Anti-Moa's. Electrical in nature and coupled with an EMP. Should short out most enemy systems alleoign us to disable their tech for capture."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Bio-scans showed no life-forms." Ryoko says. "As for structural damage, most of the structures were cleared out beforehand. The beam is an upgraded and up scaled version of the Anti-Moa's. Electrical in nature and coupled with an EMP. Should short out most enemy systems alleoign us to disable their tech for capture."

Still confused a bit, Ulf proceeds, "Oh, right. I guess that the colony had been ruined during that infamous attempt of grineer invasion"

He watches the EMA wave slowly spreading further. "How bad it was?"

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Yeah." Cody says. "Rex is just a bit suspects titles about Tenno."

*She just sighs and stops*

"You kown what, no..Im done..first, dumb and dumber about, having a hissy fit, about my pet..and now, your..brainless boyfriend, has a issue WHAT WE ARE!?" *She snrals* "WE.ARE.TENNO,MORE THEN HUMAN!,NOT WHAT YOU OROKIN BLOOD THINK TO CALL US!, BAH! *She throws her arms up into the air, and turns off and walks away*

*Uses her radio and just screams down the mic* "Rail-Control, open the GOD DAMM docking port, and let my ship free!"

*Her Pet, just freezes in one spot*

4 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"You kown what, no..Im done..first, dumb and dumber about, having a hissy fit, about my pet..and now, your..brainless boyfriend, has a issue WHAT WE ARE!?" *She snrals* "WE.ARE.TENNO,MORE THEN HUMAN!,NOT WHAT YOU OROKIN BLOOD THINK TO CALL US!, BAH! *She throws her arms up into the air, and turns off and walks away*

*Uses her radio and just screams down the mic* "Rail-Control, open the GOD DAMM docking port, and let my ship free!"

Katrina was suprised by the sudden fit of rage Duality displayed. She took a step back. She didn't know wether to run after her or not, thus she just stood there.

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina was suprised by the sudden fit of rage Duality displayed. She took a step back. She didn't know wether to run after her or not, thus she just stood there.

*Her pet, is as confused as kat is, it then just face-palms, as he wtachs his master walk further and feather away from them both*

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Her pet, is as confused as kat is, it then just face-palms, as he wtachs his master walk further and feather away from them both*

"I think you should go with her. I will just chat with these guys about what just happend."

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*it nods its little head and suddenly puts his arms around her, giveing her a hug!*

Katrina smiled under her helmet and returned a short hug. "Go on now, you don't want to lose your master again do you?"

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"I have encountered this before." Tak said. "A Chroma was wandering around wreaking havoc. The Lotus has no idea what caused that either. I can sense an entity behind the frame, but it is slippery, elusive."

"I see.." *He Sits up, after the wounds are healed* "Is there anything I can do?"

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

With a whooshing sound the Loki swaps places with the Ash then turns around and lifts. Rubico, firing at its head as it is confused. 

The Valkyr emits a burst of paralyzing force and then fires her soma at it. The Banhsee uses another wave of sonar to paint the target, lighting up weak spots for the Valkyr.

The Blademaster continues to circle, holding an Exalted Blade now.

*The Ash frame, now just freezes, refusing to remove, his eyes lock on..Vaylkr* 

*The Shot from the Rebcio slams a hit onto his eye piece, it crack, it snaps some metal parts of it, the result of hitting it, seems to make the ash "glitch"*

Edited by LegionCynex
Forgot something..

34 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Boyfriend..." Rex says. "Dude is that really how people... I went in a date last week. You remember Charlene..."

Cody ignores him and looks at Katrina. 

"Bad day?" He asks.

8 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina waved bye to the sent and turned to Rex and Cody. "So are we still going to get a drink?"

"Oh sure." He says. "Most definately after that".

36 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"You are cleared." Theylin says. "Shield will allow one passage, so make sure you have everything."

Your ship is clear to land and carry you away.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Boyfriend..." Rex says. "Dude is that really how people... I went in a date last week. You remember Charlene..."

Cody ignores him and looks at Katrina. 

"Bad day?" He asks.

"Oh sure." He says. "Most definately after that".

"Yeah, Acolyth attack made her sentient friend a suspect of helping in the attack." Katrina sighed,

"So mind showing where this bar is?"

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Still confused a bit, Ulf proceeds, "Oh, right. I guess that the colony had been ruined during that infamous attempt of grineer invasion"

He watches the EMA wave slowly spreading further. "How bad it was?"

"Bad." Ryoko says. "I came out of punch to find my hoe. Burning to the ground. Radio was down, bodies everywhere. We lost a bird of our population immediately. My prize ships, our Dreadnovuhts got torn to shreds before they could even lift off. They still managed to down the Two Balor Formorians. Melanie managed to rally the troops, and the Lotus sent reinforcements. But..."

He seems to slump slightly.

"To be so powerful, and see your home burn." He says. "It hits you hard. But we took that hit."

His voice grows stronger. 

"And we made them regret it." He says. "Almost got the Kweens themselves. They won't be so confident next time."

The wave clears and the dust blows aside. The structures lay in shambles, but not melted or ruined. The impact site shows a crater and electricity sparks in the area.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You are cleared." Theylin says. "Shield will allow one passage, so make sure you have everything."

Your ship is clear to land and carry you away.

*She enters her ship and un-docks, she seems to tlak to her pet, it then stays behind, and she leaves, but she leaves a note on her pets arm*

*Her ship fly's into orbit and jumps*

25 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"I see.." *He Sits up, after the wounds are healed* "Is there anything I can do?"

"If you can get us a link to it C.A.L.C can get in an override code." Tak says. "Or if you have one yourself, or some sort of kill switch."

16 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"I..do not have a killswtich, no", "But..I..can give you the link"

With the Link in palace C.A.L.C. Sends a override code S#&$ting down the frame. Tak gestures at it, creating a barrier to block future interference.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Call it down. I'll have the handle door opened so it can drop it off."

"Aight." Cynthia let the auto pilot of her ship take it to wherever it needed to be for this drop off. 

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Aight." Cynthia let the auto pilot of her ship take it to wherever it needed to be for this drop off. 

As the ship flies into the hangar he elevator comes to a stop on the lower levels. Felicity walk towards a door marked with the emblem of a robotic limb. 

"This is our proxy lab." She says. "Once you have your head please join me inside."