The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The neophyte bows.

"As you wish Warlord." He says, and departs.

"Stay safe, neophyte." Aaron replies, as he walks outside with Fell. "Evan, you're incommand for now! I'm heading off with Fell." The loki shouts as he walks to his liset, ofcourse followed by Fell. The two soon dissipear inside the Liset as it starts to lift off.

An Oberon salutes after the ship as it leaves. "Seems like I'm in lead now." he mumbles to no one in particular.

50 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"He shall have two when I can spare them." Tony says, adjusting the tie of his nicely tailored suit. "It would be a shame to see such talent wasted, or ended prematurely."

He adjusts the cuffs of his suit and slips his hands into the pockets. 

"Now I recommend the two of you find more suitable attire. The wedding is in an hour and some of us are due at rehearsal."

Tak is nowhere to be seen.

The heavy grinned slightly, "I believe this is what suits me best of all. Besides, I don't recall being invited to any social gatherings beyond the academic practice that took place in the morning"

Edited by Teloch

13 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Gladly." Alice nodded. She then whispered to Rip "Told ya he'd help us."

((Thanks.))

((No problem.))

"In the meantime, I don't think we've been formally introduced," Richard said to Rip.  "My name is Richard Erich.  I am currently the Chairman of Medicine on Phenix, among other things."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Rip has not loosened his grip on the bow and arrow. 

"But at what cost?" He whispers back.

"Nothing costs more than her." she replied simply "This is a gamble, but we have no other choice."

37 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((No problem.))

"In the meantime, I don't think we've been formally introduced," Richard said to Rip.  "My name is Richard Erich.  I am currently the Chairman of Medicine on Phenix, among other things."

"You already know me little ol' me. And this is..." she looked at Rip, letting him introduce himself.

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Nothing costs more than her." she replied simply "This is a gamble, but we have no other choice."

"You already know me little ol' me. And this is..." she looked at Rip, letting him introduce himself.

4 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

((No problem.))

"Bartholemew Windslaw." Rip says. "I stayed at your hospital earlier."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Bartholemew Windslaw." Rip says. "I stayed at your hospital earlier."

Richard tilted his head at the name.  "Ahh, yes, the young man Alaina brought in and tried very hard to keep out of the system.  I assume you have your reasons for not wishing to be there, so I made sure that little visit never officially happened."  He paused.  "As to the cost, I believe you'll find I'm as big a fan of bureaucracy as you are.  That is to say, not.  You wish to find your sister.  I wish to keep a perfect record of service while Chairman of Medicine.  And to find whoever abducted a young girl and give them a stern kick in the anterior."

19 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"He shall have two when I can spare them." Tony says, adjusting the tie of his nicely tailored suit. "It would be a shame to see such talent wasted, or ended prematurely."

He adjusts the cuffs of his suit and slips his hands into the pockets. 

"Now I recommend the two of you find more suitable attire. The wedding is in an hour and some of us are due at rehearsal."

Tak is nowhere to be seen.

"I will be back." She smiles then walks into her room 

She walks back out a few minutes later wearing a long silver dress, silver heels, her hair flowing down her shoulders, and a silver necklace with a ruby in the pendant.

"Ok I'm ready now." She gestures toward the door "Shall we."

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Stabilis thinks for a moment.  "Ah.  Michael.  It's good for him to want to practice."  Sarah hops down from the railing, walking around Gallik.  "It's nice th-that he's making n-new friends." she says.  She seems to be looking over him, as if studying his appearance.

((Blip))

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

((Blip))

He appears to be the shade of a normal human. You sense no void energy emanating from him. He seems unique among the shades here. 

He is dressed in ornate robes, but instead of Tenno symbols you see military insignias on it.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"I will be back." She smiles then walks into her room 

She walks back out a few minutes later wearing a long silver dress, silver heels, her hair flowing down her shoulders, and a silver necklace with a ruby in the pendant.

"Ok I'm ready now." She gestures toward the door "Shall we."

He holds out his arm.

"There is a shuttle waiting to take us to the rehearsal." He says. "Now your brother may be there, but I have contacted some I'd visuals and made sure we will not be seated in sight and I have a few people standing h to intercept him if we are spotted. You will not have to speak to him if you do not want to. Once the wedding is over we will join the first dance and then return here. Is that agreeable."

21 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Stay safe, neophyte." Aaron replies, as he walks outside with Fell. "Evan, you're incommand for now! I'm heading off with Fell." The loki shouts as he walks to his liset, ofcourse followed by Fell. The two soon dissipear inside the Liset as it starts to lift off.

An Oberon salutes after the ship as it leaves. "Seems like I'm in lead now." he mumbles to no one in particular.

War walks over and claps him on the back with enough force to stagger an Atlas.

"You'll do fine." He says. "Now come. The Keepers want to show us something."

5 hours ago, Sintag said:

-A small ping flashes on Lucy's coms.  Opejing it revealed...

Hermes' Guide To The System

"So I can imagine you want information on the system?  Well, in between planning visits (sorry I haven't yet, work's been a pain lately), I can share with you what I know.  I'll cover a new topic, weapon, or Warframe, to the best of my knowledge.  One a day.  So, what do you want to know about?"

"Well I'd like to know more about Ash." She says. "A friend of mine chose him and I wanted to know more about his capabilities."

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He appears to be the shade of a normal human. You sense no void energy emanating from him. He seems unique among the shades here. 

He is dressed in ornate robes, but instead of Tenno symbols you see military insignias on it.

Sarah stands in front of him.  "How d-did y-you get y-yourself to look like that?  And I th-thought that only Tenno could become Shades."

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

War walks over and claps him on the back with enough force to stagger an Atlas.

"You'll do fine." He says. "Now come. The Keepers want to show us something."

Evan stumbled a few steps forward. "I'm not too worried about it, but have you seen the volt around? I don't think I have ran into him for a few weeks straight atleast."

Name? Hermes.

Race? Tenno.

Reason for visiting? Visiting someone special to deliver something special.  May need directions.

Cargo to Declare? Aside from the obligatory stuff on the Orbiter (i.e; weapons, warframes, resources, etc)?  Yes.  A Smeeta Kavat, request to take her with me?

-He sat, quietly, not really bothering to remove the entire Loki Prime around himself, but rather keeping it's helmet open.  His mind, though he was no longer at work for the day, WAS decidedly still in work mode - Escape routes, who's armed, what security measures, how to disable them?  All if things went sour.  He chalked it up more or less to the recent damages he'd heard about and if he'd need to escape or assist in combat.-

"...So, uh.  Weather any good down there?"

Since Tak was already gone to participate in the upcoming event and the couple certainly wasn't seeking for further interactions with him, Siger decided to take his leave. Having plenty of time before garrison arrival due to the unforeseen delay, disliking crowded and noisy social events, disliking to attend such occasions without a company, and being too decent to interfere without invitation, he decided to take a chance to enjoy the Terra-like planet and spend some time seeking for a monastery garden. Who knows? Maybe it is larger than those average artificial dojo gardens and perhaps they even have a natural pond in it. While wandering around, he was mostly thinking of where did Alan go, about the initiates, who may be the other local instructors and what would they tell the initiates about their paths, and etc. The thoughts he was processing were getting more and more serious while Baast followed her master rather cheerfully, with a glimmer of playfulness in her catty eyes and a certain degree of mischief in her tail.

Edited by Teloch

14 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Since Tak was already gone to participate in the upcoming event and the couple certainly wasn't seeking for further interactions with him, Siger decided to take his leave. Having plenty of time before garrison arrival due to the unforeseen delay, disliking crowded and noisy social events, disliking to attend such occasions without a company, and being too decent to interfere without invitation, he decided to take a chance to enjoy the Terra-like planet and spend some time seeking for a monastery garden. Who knows? Maybe it is larger than those average artificial dojo gardens and perhaps they even have a natural pond in it. While wandering around, he was mostly thinking of where did Alan go, about the initiates, who may be the other local instructors and what would they tell the initiates about their paths, and etc. The thoughts he was processing were getting more and more serious while Baast followed her master rather cheerfully, with a glimmer of playfulness in her catty eyes and a certain degree of mischief in her tail.

A few minutes later a messenger, shivering and obviously haggard. 

"Invitation to the wedding, sir." He wheezes. "I... I think that's the last one..."

He looks exhausted, a deflated bag hangs from his shoulder.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Sarah stands in front of him.  "How d-did y-you get y-yourself to look like that?  And I th-thought that only Tenno could become Shades."

"A liftetime of military endeavors." He says. "And you are incorrect. Creating an imprint from a human is much harder, much more costly, and much less likely to succeed than with Tenno. This is why the Keepers generally to not even attempt such, despite popular request. I was an accident. My death triggered a... interesting reaction from a Keeper."

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

Name? Hermes.

Race? Tenno.

Reason for visiting? Visiting someone special to deliver something special.  May need directions.

Cargo to Declare? Aside from the obligatory stuff on the Orbiter (i.e; weapons, warframes, resources, etc)?  Yes.  A Smeeta Kavat, request to take her with me?

-He sat, quietly, not really bothering to remove the entire Loki Prime around himself, but rather keeping it's helmet open.  His mind, though he was no longer at work for the day, WAS decidedly still in work mode - Escape routes, who's armed, what security measures, how to disable them?  All if things went sour.  He chalked it up more or less to the recent damages he'd heard about and if he'd need to escape or assist in combat.-

"...So, uh.  Weather any good down there?"

"Quite excellent." Simon says. "You are clear to proceed. Let us know if you need help finding the person."

3 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Evan stumbled a few steps forward. "I'm not too worried about it, but have you seen the volt around? I don't think I have ran into him for a few weeks straight atleast."

"Haven't seen him." War says, starting down a corridor.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A few minutes later a messenger, shivering and obviously haggard. 

"Invitation to the wedding, sir." He wheezes. "I... I think that's the last one..."

He looks exhausted, a deflated bag hangs from his shoulder.

The helmet visor hid Siger's rather skeptical look examining the piece of paper. Still, he took it; the man was just doing his job after all... Developing some pity for this honest laborer, he used his path's expertise to spark him up a bit and invigorate the messenger so he at least won't collapse before getting back to his shack. 

"Thank you... Seeing you as a rather locally aware individual, won't you be so kind to give me a direction to the monastery garden or a nearby park?"

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

"Will do."

-With this, he steps up, whistling gently for his kitty, which rushed to his side from where she had rolled onto her back and started sleeping.-  "C'mon, Fortuna.  Safety on."

The rail deposits you in orbit. There are several Tenno ships waiting there, along with every type of ship from fighters to Dreadnoughts.

The Dreadnoughts seem of orokin design, while the small fighters do not match any design aesthetic you have seen so far.

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

The helmet visor hid Siger's rather skeptical look examining the piece of paper. Still, he took it; the man was just doing his job after all... Developing some pity for this honest laborer, he used his path's expertise to spark him up a bit and invigorate the messenger so he at least won't collapse before getting back to his shack. 

"Thank you... Seeing you as a rather locally aware individual, won't you be so kind to give me a direction to the monastery garden or a nearby park?"

"Two lefts then a right." He says. "Wait... no that was the Citadel...."

He scratches his chin.

"First left after the eleva.... No that was the labs." He says. "Have I been here before?"

It seems he will be of little help.