Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As the ship flies into the hangar he elevator comes to a stop on the lower levels. Felicity walk towards a door marked with the emblem of a robotic limb. 

"This is our proxy lab." She says. "Once you have your head please join me inside."

Cynthia nodded and walks to her Liset, getting into it to get her proxy. When she walks out she is accopmied by a white and gold wolf-like proxy, clearly orokin in origin. She walked back to the other tenno followed by it. "You reckon you can make use of this thing?"

51 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah, Acolyth attack made her sentient friend a suspect of helping in the attack." Katrina sighed,

"So mind showing where this bar is?"

The Archons lead you to a newer looking building. A slit in the door opens.

"Password." A raspy voice says.

"Thirsty." Rex says. 

The door opens and an older gentleman looks out at you.

"Tenno." He says. "That's new."

"What exactly are you screening for?" Cody asks, pushing inside. "You run a legal establishment, and the Chief even knows where you are."

The Barkeep closes the door after you and slides behind the counter.

"Sven." He said. "Paid off my last place with the insurance money, after the attack. But now he's claiming that o owe him damages for 'allowing' the building to be destroyed. But donor worry about me. You must all have your own concerns. So what'll you have?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Archons lead you to a newer looking building. A slit in the door opens.

"Password." A raspy voice says.

"Thirsty." Rex says. 

The door opens and an older gentleman looks out at you.

"Tenno." He says. "That's new."

"What exactly are you screening for?" Cody asks, pushing inside. "You run a legal establishment, and the Chief even knows where you are."

The Barkeep closes the door after you and slides behind the counter.

"Sven." He said. "Paid off my last place with the insurance money, after the attack. But now he's claiming that o owe him damages for 'allowing' the building to be destroyed. But donor worry about me. You must all have your own concerns. So what'll you have?"

Katrina shrugged. "WIthout this suit i probably look just as human as you would." She replied and walked to the counter. She wasn't suprised by the fact she was the first tenno to visit this place.

"What's the strongest drink you got?"

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia nodded and walks to her Liset, getting into it to get her proxy. When she walks out she is accopmied by a white and gold wolf-like proxy, clearly orokin in origin. She walked back to the other tenno followed by it. "You reckon you can make use of this thing?"

"Quadrupedal proxy." Felicity says. "What are it's protocols?"

The door to the lab opens and you see a large room filled with production machines and spare parts. Moas and other proxies hang from the ceiling. A few suits of Archon Exo-armor sit in stations by the wall. Several design tables sit in the open space in the middle. A few are in she by technicians, four lie dormant.

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina shrugged. "WIthout this suit i probably look just as human as you would." She replied and walked to the counter. She wasn't suprised by the fact she was the first tenno to visit this place.

*The Senty still follow Kat*

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Quadrupedal proxy." Felicity says. "What are it's protocols?"

The door to the lab opens and you see a large room filled with production machines and spare parts. Moas and other proxies hang from the ceiling. A few suits of Archon Exo-armor sit in stations by the wall. Several design tables sit in the open space in the middle. A few are in she by technicians, four lie dormant.

"Ya reckon i know? I told ya i don't know much of these things. From what i seen it do it acts like some sort of kubrow." 

4 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Senty still follow Kat*

Katrina only now realised the presence of the sentient. "What are you doing here?"

8 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The Barkeep leans over the counter.

"That depends on who old you are, and if you are going to keep wale wrong tat frame in here." He says. "I don't serve the strong stuff to minors or anyone in power armor, Tenno or not."

He leans back.

"Nothing against our men and women in uniform." He says. "But after a few bar fights between a Rhino and an Archin... Well... Let's just say about half of the furniture is new."

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Ya reckon i know? I told ya i don't know much of these things. From what i seen it do it acts like some sort of kubrow." 

Katrina only now realised the presence of the sentient. "What are you doing here?"

Felicity motions to a device with cables and wires hanging down.

"Let's hook it up and see what we can find." She says. "If you don't mind."

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina took the note of his arm and started reading it. 

*It seems a note from duality*

"I've just gone out to gather my bearings, I will return in about a hour, keep a eye out for him, he seems to like you, so I turst he will be happy and safe around you"

The Barkeep leans over the counter.

"That depends on who old you are, and if you are going to keep wale wrong tat frame in here." He says. "I don't serve the strong stuff to minors or anyone in power armor, Tenno or not."

He leans back.

"Nothing against our men and women in uniform." He says. "But after a few bar fights between a Rhino and an Archin... Well... Let's just say about half of the furniture is new."

Katrina sighed and took her helmet off, at the same time the lights on her warframe shut off. She seemed to be around 24 years old, blue eyes, shoulder lenght brown hair and a fair skintone. "So now this suit has no abilities to burn this place down. You can keep the helmet with you for as long as you stay if that makes you feel safer."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity motions to a device with cables and wires hanging down.

"Let's hook it up and see what we can find." She says. "If you don't mind."

"Aight, no i hope these things don't have some sort of security system themself. Since i honestly don't know." 

Cynthia walked to the device and tabbed on the neck of the wolf proxy. It slid open to reveal some of the wiring and started linking it to the device. Felicity would quickly see that the proxy wouldn't display any information about it's design or coding.

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*It seems a note from duality*

"I've just gone out to gather my bearings, I will return in about a hour, keep a eye out for him, he seems to like you, so I turst he will be happy and safe around you"

"Well seems like i'm keeping an eye out for you." 

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina sighed and took her helmet off, at the same time the lights on her warframe shut off. She seemed to be around 24 years old, blue eyes, shoulder lenght brown hair and a fair skintone. "So now this suit has no abilities to burn this place down. You can keep the helmet with you for as long as you stay if that makes you feel safer."

*It beeps in a happy tone, it then looks at her without her helmet, it then moves his hands in a finger pointing proposition, like a "niiiice"* *it looks up to the barkeeper and tills its head, it then waves at him*

"Aight, no i hope these things don't have some sort of security system themself. Since i honestly don't know." 

Cynthia walked to the device and tabbed on the neck of the wolf proxy. It slid open to reveal some of the wiring and started linking it to the device. Felicity would quickly see that the proxy wouldn't display any information about it's design or coding.

The Barkeep takes the helmet and stows it beneath the counter, after looking at it.

"Hmm." He says looking at Katrina. "You do look human. And old enough to drink."

He points to the walk of bottles behind him.

"Storngest I got is Wyrmsblood". He says. "One shot is all I'll give, for the rest of the day. If you're here to relax I recommend the Orokin wines, something to savor. Aged for a millennia, to perfection."

The Archons sit next to you, both remove their Lex pistols and place the clip on the counter. A sharp eye would notice hat a single round is chambered in each pistol. The Barkeep takes the clips, with one hand and slides them under the counter, then slides two golden drinks towards them.

---

"Strange." Felicity says. "This wasn't standard production. Otherwise it would sync. What do you know about it? Every little bit helps."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Barkeep takes the helmet and stows it beneath the counter, after looking at it.

"Hmm." He says looking at Katrina. "You do look human. And old enough to drink."

He points to the walk of bottles behind him.

"Storngest I got is Wyrmsblood". He says. "One shot is all I'll give, for the rest of the day. If you're here to relax I recommend the Orokin wines, something to savor. Aged for a millennia, to perfection."

The Archons sit next to you, both remove their Lex pistols and place the clip on the counter. A sharp eye would notice hat a single round is chambered in each pistol. The Barkeep takes the clips, with one hand and slides them under the counter, then slides two golden drinks towards them.

---

"Strange." Felicity says. "This wasn't standard production. Otherwise it would sync. What do you know about it? Every little bit helps."

"A glass of wine sounds nice. Never had an oppertuinity to get my hands on that kind of orokin wares." She looked at the Lex pistols and noticed the single chambered round. "Did you two forget to unload that last bullet?"

--

Cynthia shrugged. "Sorry, i can't do much. I would need to ask Seerena about this and i reckon she is still sleeping right now."

"A glass of wine sounds nice. Never had an oppertuinity to get my hands on that kind of orokin wares." She looked at the Lex pistols and noticed the single chambered round. "Did you two forget to unload that last bullet?"

--

Cynthia shrugged. "Sorry, i can't do much. I would need to ask Seerena about this and i reckon she is still sleeping right now."

Cody and Rex turn to look at you and smile. The Barkeep sighs and grabs the guns, sliding the bullets out. He hands back the now empty guns, along with a few credits.

"Told you it'd take a Tenno to notice." Rex said. 

"And I told you you could keep a round so long as no one knows." The Barkeep says, filling and sliding a glass of wine to you. It looks dark red, but swirls of gold flow through it. A scan would reveal that these are tiny gold particles folding small currents and magnetic fields from the special glass. The drink tastes sweet with a metallic taste replacing the bitterness.

"Here's your card." The Barkeep says, handing you a holo-card. An image of the drink appears with one mark next to it. "Keep it with you. No card, no drink. Even without your frame powered up I don't want you getting drunk."

Rex turns to you after downing his first drink.

"So we're are you from?" He asks.

--

"Well let's keep it powered down for now." Felicity says. "Anything catch your eye."

Several Corpus proxies hang from the ceiling. And one that looks Grineer.

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Ash frame seems to stand down, for now*

Tak helps the Tenno to his feet and lifts the orb of light around the frame. There is a flash and you find yourself in a monastery like building. Tak sets the frame down and an energy barrier surrounds it.

"We have a spot if you wish to meditate." He says. "Our healers are also available."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Cody and Rex turn to look at you and smile. The Barkeep sighs and grabs the guns, sliding the bullets out. He hands back the now empty guns, along with a few credits.

"Told you it'd take a Tenno to notice." Rex said. 

"And I told you you could keep a round so long as no one knows." The Barkeep says, filling and sliding a glass of wine to you. It looks dark red, but swirls of gold flow through it. A scan would reveal that these are tiny gold particles folding small currents and magnetic fields from the special glass. The drink tastes sweet with a metallic taste replacing the bitterness.

"Here's your card." The Barkeep says, handing you a holo-card. An image of the drink appears with one mark next to it. "Keep it with you. No card, no drink. Even without your frame powered up I don't want you getting drunk."

Rex turns to you after downing his first drink.

"So we're are you from?" He asks.

--

"Well let's keep it powered down for now." Felicity says. "Anything catch your eye."

Several Corpus proxies hang from the ceiling. And one that looks Grineer.

Katrina chuckled. "Well a friend of mine teached me to pay attention to details and he isn't a tenno."

She took a sip of her drink and saviored the taste for a moment. She hadn't gotten many oppertuinities to drink. Her job had been taking too much of her time for it. She took the holo-card and nodded, sliding it into a pocket compartement on her frame. "Alright."

"Well... right now i would say that my clan's dojo is my home. It's a nice place but my clan leader has been pretty tense lately. Thankfully one of my clanmates convinced him to let me and some other clan members catch a break.

--

Cynthia pointed at the Grineer proxy. "That thing looks like it could be interesting."

27 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*It beeps in a happy tone, it then looks at her without her helmet, it then moves his hands in a finger pointing proposition, like a "niiiice"* *it looks up to the barkeeper and tills its head, it then waves at him*

Katrina smiled at the sentient. It was such a silly little proxy.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak helps the Tenno to his feet and lifts the orb of light around the frame. There is a flash and you find yourself in a monastery like building. Tak sets the frame down and an energy barrier surrounds it.

"We have a spot if you wish to meditate." He says. "Our healers are also available."

"Ah, Thank you"..*He wlaks to his frame that has now been shut down* "I'll take it from here"

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina chuckled. "Well a friend of mine teached me to pay attention to details and he isn't a tenno."

She took a sip of her drink and saviored the taste for a moment. She hadn't gotten many oppertuinities to drink. Her job had been taking too much of her time for it. She took the holo-card and nodded, sliding it into a pocket compartement on her frame. "Alright."

"Well... right now i would say that my clan's dojo is my home. It's a nice place but my clan leader has been pretty tense lately. Thankfully one of my clanmates convinced him to let me and some other clan members catch a break.

--

Cynthia pointed at the Grineer proxy. "That thing looks like it could be interesting."

Katrina smiled at the sentient. It was such a silly little proxy.

"Tense boss." Cody says. "I know the feeling. After Gallik died."

He raises his glass in salute as does Rex.

"His wife took over, good woman. Strong leader. But she had to deal with people who thought a housewife knew nothing about running a nation. Thought she would just bend over backwards every time they threw a fit." He says. "Then there were the opportunists, the assassins, the troublemakers. She was in the field as much as us. Don't know when she managed to get any sleep. She was always on edge, always looking over her shoulder. Saved all our lives more than a few times. But working in that environment, without any breaks. It gets to you."

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Ah, Thank you"..*He wlaks to his frame that has now been shut down* "I'll take it from here"

"Of you need any assistance let us know." Tak says. "The Monastery of the Way is open to all Tenno. And the Oro-Keepers are here to help."

"Of you need any assistance let us know." Tak says. "The Monastery of the Way is open to all Tenno. And the Oro-Keepers are here to help."

"I will, thank you" *He begins to repair his frame, from the damage and begins to fiddle with it, to try locate the issue*