Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

11 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Duality's ship returns, she contacts Theylin for re-docking promissions* "I've returned, is it possbile to re-dock?"

"If you can remain calm." Theylin says. "I understand your frustration. But you must understand. People here are on edge. They lost half their population in a single day. And this place was made to get away form the war. Security is tight so that people can feel safe. And an angry Tenno snapping at everyone who asks questions makes people nervous."

The shield between ships dispersed before you.

"Of you promise to try to remain calm then you may redock." Theylin says. "And please, do not anger the Wraiths. They are bkunt and somewhat anti-social, but they are also far more deadly than most Tenno."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Tense boss." Cody says. "I know the feeling. After Gallik died."

He raises his glass in salute as does Rex.

"His wife took over, good woman. Strong leader. But she had to deal with people who thought a housewife knew nothing about running a nation. Thought she would just bend over backwards every time they threw a fit." He says. "Then there were the opportunists, the assassins, the troublemakers. She was in the field as much as us. Don't know when she managed to get any sleep. She was always on edge, always looking over her shoulder. Saved all our lives more than a few times. But working in that environment, without any breaks. It gets to you."

"I can understand her stress. Aaron, my boss is pretty much the same. Always busy with something. Always tensed up, but now Danes is probably getting him to relax." She grinned thinking of the hyperactive valkyr that Danes is.

"When your with her she just always comes acorss as such a happy person but she is a damn good fighter."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"If you can remain calm." Theylin says. "I understand your frustration. But you must understand. People here are on edge. They lost half their population in a single day. And this place was made to get away form the war. Security is tight so that people can feel safe. And an angry Tenno snapping at everyone who asks questions makes people nervous."

The shield between ships dispersed before you.

"Of you promise to try to remain calm then you may redock." Theylin says. "And please, do not anger the Wraiths. They are bkunt and somewhat anti-social, but they are also far more deadly than most Tenno."

*She sighs* "Fine, but..if anyone dares touch my pet, even more so thos wraiths, you'll have more things to worry about then nervous people, *she pauses* "I promsis to remain clam" 

*She then says* "Oh, I have a guest with me"

Edited by LegionCynex

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"I can understand her stress. Aaron, my boss is pretty much the same. Always busy with something. Always tensed up, but now Danes is probably getting him to relax." She grinned thinking of the hyperactive valkyr that Danes is.

"When your with her she just always comes acorss as such a happy person but she is a damn good fighter."

*Senty notices something in the air, he beeps in enjoy, a sign maybe his master returns* 

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*Senty notices something in the air, he beeps in enjoy, a sign maybe his master returns* 

Katrina looked over to the Senty due to the excitement he displayed. "Is your owner coming back?"

22 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina chuckled. "Well a friend of mine teached me to pay attention to details and he isn't a tenno."

She took a sip of her drink and saviored the taste for a moment. She hadn't gotten many oppertuinities to drink. Her job had been taking too much of her time for it. She took the holo-card and nodded, sliding it into a pocket compartement on her frame. "Alright."

"Well... right now i would say that my clan's dojo is my home. It's a nice place but my clan leader has been pretty tense lately. Thankfully one of my clanmates convinced him to let me and some other clan members catch a break.

--

Cynthia pointed at the Grineer proxy. "That thing looks like it could be interesting."

Katrina smiled at the sentient. It was such a silly little proxy.

The proxy is four legged. It's "head" is a box with a single red eye. The legs arc up form the central body, then joint into a bulky, trapezoidal shield like hunk of metal, the tip resting on the ground. On it's back is a large two barreled canon. A "tail" of two spirits curves up backwards, empty belt clips run from the guns to a cannister resting on the spikes. Two more cannister a sit above it.

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She sighs* "Fine, but..if anyone dares touch my pet, even more so thos wraiths, you'll have more things to worry about then nervous people, *she pauses* "I promsis to remain clam" 

*She then says* "Oh, I have a guest with me"

"Identity of guest?" Theylin asks. "And the Wraith is acting under authority granted by night the Chancellor of Phenix and the Arbiter. Neither of whom take kindly to threats."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The proxy is four legged. It's "head" is a box with a single red eye. The legs arc up form the central body, then joint into a bulky, trapezoidal shield like hunk of metal, the tip resting on the ground. On it's back is a large two barreled canon. A "tail" of two spirits curves up backwards, empty belt clips run from the guns to a cannister resting on the spikes. Two more cannister a sit above it.

"Heh i reckon that thing could cause alot of noise."

8 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Sounds like the Arbiter." Cody says. "Always got some project or scheme. Heaven knows he needs an a vacation more than any of us."

Rex grabs another bear and you hear a beep as his card registers it.

"So what is a Clan like?" Rex asks. He seems to be more friendly after his first beer. 

"Sounds like the Arbiter." Cody says. "Always got some project or scheme. Heaven knows he needs an a vacation more than any of us."

Rex grabs another bear and you hear a beep as his card registers it.

"So what is a Clan like?" Rex asks. He seems to be more friendly after his first beer. 

"Well most members are pretty nice. It's kinda like a big family. If there is a problem there is always someone who is willing to help out."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Bad." Ryoko says. "I came out of punch to find my hoe. Burning to the ground. Radio was down, bodies everywhere. We lost a bird of our population immediately. My prize ships, our Dreadnovuhts got torn to shreds before they could even lift off. They still managed to down the Two Balor Formorians. Melanie managed to rally the troops, and the Lotus sent reinforcements. But..."

He seems to slump slightly.

"To be so powerful, and see your home burn." He says. "It hits you hard. But we took that hit."

His voice grows stronger. 

"And we made them regret it." He says. "Almost got the Kweens themselves. They won't be so confident next time."

The wave clears and the dust blows aside. The structures lay in shambles, but not melted or ruined. The impact site shows a crater and electricity sparks in the area.

"Yes. This sort of lesson almost always happens to anyone who has power - a cruel reminder that no one is almighty. If only it wasn't so expensive in other's lives..." Ulf said, "When our intelligence workers intercepted transmissions of the hostile fleet, our warlords were pissed of the fact they didn't know of this colony before it was assaulted" He held a pause before proceeding to another topic, "By the way, did Chancellor inform you about the agreement?"

27 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Socffs* "Keep them away from my pet, then we'll talk"

"Shes a friend, she calls herself Ovis"

"Considering the last 'pet' you brought I'm going to need more than a name." Theylin says. 

31 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*An black and golden Mantis fly's down and picks up on the coms* "Rail-Control, this is Zaeed Zi'Teer, I'm the Prime Trader, if you remaber me, I've gone for a bit of, change, I'll like to dock"

"Of course". Simon says. "Proceed. And just a heads up but Alan is still waiting for his chair. He's been floating around your stall grumbling for hours now."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course". Simon says. "Proceed. And just a heads up but Alan is still waiting for his chair. He's been floating around your stall grumbling for hours now."

*Ah, I see, I'm on my way, he quickly flies down and begins to dock, he then proceeds to rush to his shop"

"I tought, I used the close sign, can people not read?"

10 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Yes. This sort of lesson almost always happens to anyone who has power - a cruel reminder that no one is almighty. If only it wasn't so expensive in other's lives..." Ulf said, "When our intelligence workers intercepted transmissions of the hostile fleet, our warlords were pissed of the fact they didn't know of this colony before it was assaulted" He held a pause before proceeding to another topic, "By the way, did Chancellor inform you about the agreement?"

"In a manner of speaking she did." He says. "Her security detail includes a Wraith, who reports events to me. The Chancellor agreed to this so I could be kept in the loop. Arbiter Darrin is also aware, though he has mostly stayed aboard his Vaykor Formorian."

He walls back to a table and pulls up map of the globe.

"Any particular location you want to start with?" He asks.

40 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well most members are pretty nice. It's kinda like a big family. If there is a problem there is always someone who is willing to help out."

The door opens and a young woman, about seventeen, walks in. She is wearing a scaled dress, the patterns samiliar to the Nemesis armor skin.

"One ale please." She says. Her voice has the excitement and tone of a young child, but it also sounds ancient, with just a hint of a growl.

"I don't serve minors." The barkeep says. "You can have grape juice."

"This body is..."

"Still to young to drink. The rules still apply to you, whether as Daughter of the Chancellor or Tenno, either way you have to abide by them." The Barkeep says. "That body is too young to drink, as is the mind inside it. I don't know what Tenno sorcery you did to get that body, Sai'ah, but despite your belief your age has not changed. 

Sai'ah tosses her long balcony hair back and grumbles something. Sliding onto the chair next to Rex.

"Princess." He says respectfully. "How goes your Tenno training?"

"In a manner of speaking she did." He says. "Her security detail includes a Wraith, who reports events to me. The Chancellor agreed to this so I could be kept in the loop. Arbiter Darrin is also aware, though he has mostly stayed aboard his Vaykor Formorian."

He walls back to a table and pulls up map of the globe.

"Any particular location you want to start with?" He asks.

"Oh, I would like to see the capital settlement first, then the lesser ones. It's been quite a while since the last time I had an opportunity to see the normal settlements and I wonder how do you, guys, holding up here. Beyond that, I wanted to see the refugees that were evacuated today. Back on the planet, I swear I've seen children being loaded in the transporters. The little ones are probably scared and anxious, but, thankfully, they are now away from harm"

The door opens and a young woman, about seventeen, walks in. She is wearing a scaled dress, the patterns samiliar to the Nemesis armor skin.

"One ale please." She says. Her voice has the excitement and tone of a young child, but it also sounds ancient, with just a hint of a growl.

"I don't serve minors." The barkeep says. "You can have grape juice."

"This body is..."

"Still to young to drink. The rules still apply to you, whether as Daughter of the Chancellor or Tenno, either way you have to abide by them." The Barkeep says. "That body is too young to drink, as is the mind inside it. I don't know what Tenno sorcery you did to get that body, Sai'ah, but despite your belief your age has not changed. 

Sai'ah tosses her long balcony hair back and grumbles something. Sliding onto the chair next to Rex.

"Princess." He says respectfully. "How goes your Tenno training?"

Katrina looked at the young woman. Noting down her name once it was spoken out. She decided to not say anything about what just happend and took another sip of her own drink. 

10 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Ah, I see, I'm on my way, he quickly flies down and begins to dock, he then proceeds to rush to his shop"

"I tought, I used the close sign, can people not read?"

You find Alan floating back and forth outside.

"Closed." He says. "No 'be back soon' sign. No explanation. What am I supposed to do without my chair, jet hover around like some ghost. I'll probably be a ghost before he gets back. And this damp..."

You sense his grumbling is due more to external events than actual grievances.

A man in fine clothing stands outside the shop. It is Baro Ki-Teer.