Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 3/9/2018 at 2:13 PM, ljmadruga said:

“Don’t worry, I will be.”

Odrah closed his eyes.

He found himself laying down on the ground. His Ash struggled to get up, but was able to maintain balance. He examined his surroundings.

A human, wearing what appears to he power armor, lifts you and slams you against the wall, shoving a rifle barrel in your face. 

“Halt!” He says. “What is your business with the Chancellor?”

Seven is lying on the medical bed, his skin is pale but he appears to still be alive.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

A human, wearing what appears to he power armor, lifts you and slams you against the wall, shoving a rifle barrel in your face. 

“Halt!” He says. “What is your business with the Chancellor?”

Seven is lying on the medical bed, his skin is pale but he appears to still be alive.

Odrah lifted his hands in surrender

”Wait! It’s me! Odrah! I saved the Chancellor’s life, remember?”

Odrah was not going to fight if he didn’t have to.

4 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah lifted his hands in surrender

”Wait! It’s me! Odrah! I saved the Chancellor’s life, remember?”

Odrah was not going to fight if he didn’t have to.

“Let him loose.” Seven says. “Tenno, what have you found?”

His voice is weaker than before. 

13 minutes ago, WilcotheWolf said:

Wilco nods and rests his weapons in the rack, before sitting down and resting. He thought of his Symbiote partner and his Zariman friend, wondering where they went.

The shuttle waits for a few more minutes, quest for punch, and then rockets forward. 

You are able to get a few minutes of rest before you feel the shuttle exit punch. The journey was much longer than the typical travel between planets, almost five ones longer.

”Welcome to Phenix.” The Captain says. “First independant colony to exist outside of the Sol system.”

Below you lies an entire planet. Green forests, golden plains, and blue oceans all cover its surface. The shuttle moves to the shadowed portion, the side of the planet currently in the night phase.

An hour later it finally lands and you find yourself standing inside a set of large gates, looking down a road with ships on either side. 

Above you lies a partially completed glass dome. The architecture of the shops and some are Orokin in design. However a close examination of the materials on a partially built wall shows that the materials are of a cheaper variety. Clearly the colony is trying to emulate Orokin finery with limited wealth.

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The shuttle waits for a few more minutes, quest for punch, and then rockets forward. 

You are able to get a few minutes of rest before you feel the shuttle exit punch. The journey was much longer than the typical travel between planets, almost five ones longer.

”Welcome to Phenix.” The Captain says. “First independant colony to exist outside of the Sol system.”

Below you lies an entire planet. Green forests, golden plains, and blue oceans all cover its surface. The shuttle moves to the shadowed portion, the side of the planet currently in the night phase.

An hour later it finally lands and you find yourself standing inside a set of large gates, looking down a road with ships on either side. 

Above you lies a partially completed glass dome. The architecture of the shops and some are Orokin in design. However a close examination of the materials on a partially built wall shows that the materials are of a cheaper variety. Clearly the colony is trying to emulate Orokin finery with limited wealth.

Wilco exits, looking at the data pad and walking to the gates. "I really need to start earning credits... Platinum is good... but I prefer credits..." He mumbles to himself as he heads towards the citadel.

Edited by WilcotheWolf

40 minutes ago, WilcotheWolf said:

Wilco exits, looking at the data pad and walking to the gates. "I really need to start earning credits... Platinum is good... but I prefer credits..." He mumbles to himself as he heads towards the citadel.

Nose buried in the data pad, you walk right into a large crowds that has gathered. 

Several people are waving signs. Others are chanting loudly, something about expelling all Corpus employees from the colony. A group of humans in what appears to be power armor are standing between the crowd and the entrance to the Citadel, some of them are trying to call the crowd down.

One of the people in the crowd is waving a sign that says “Expel the  Corpus” woh the word Tenno crosses our and the word Corpus written under it. It seems this particular group is not fond of outsiders.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Nose buried in the data pad, you walk right into a large crowds that has gathered. 

Several people are waving signs. Others are chanting loudly, something about expelling all Corpus employees from the colony. A group of humans in what appears to be power armor are standing between the crowd and the entrance to the Citadel, some of them are trying to call the crowd down.

One of the people in the crowd is waving a sign that says “Expel the  Corpus” woh the word Tenno crosses our and the word Corpus written under it. It seems this particular group is not fond of outsiders.

Wilco walks around the crowd, ducking down alleys until he reaches the Citadel Entrance. 

Just now, WilcotheWolf said:

Wilco walks around the crowd, ducking down alleys until he reaches the Citadel Entrance. 

The second to last alley appears deserted. However as you move towards the end four figures appear  two at the entrance and two at the exit. They are clad in Vahd armor and carry Orthos Polearms.

”Tenno Wilco?” One asks. 

“Let him loose.” Seven says. “Tenno, what have you found?”

His voice is weaker than before. 

"We're closing in on the leader. Hopefully, after the leader goes down and the finances collapse, we won't hear from these guys for a while. How are you holding up? Any more attacks?"

4 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

"We're closing in on the leader. Hopefully, after the leader goes down and the finances collapse, we won't hear from these guys for a while. How are you holding up? Any more attacks?"

“No, but I should have listened to my doctor. Tried to get up and give a speech. Think I knocked a few things out of place. Left lung feels a bit heavy. Doctor says it’s full of blood. Pretty sure blood doesn’t go there.” He says with a laugh. “I’ve survived worse, but only by a hair. They’re going to move me soon. We’ve got a Tenno mercenary coming in to root out any additional agents in our midst.”

7 minutes ago, WilcotheWolf said:

Wilco nods and bows, as he has been trained to do from his sensei, who was a nutjob, but a good one at that. "Yes, That is me. I assume you are the guards for the Citadel?"

“We are the Watchers.” The man says. “Come with us.”

He turns to the ally wall and touches one of the glowing lights inside the swirling ivory pattern.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, WilcotheWolf said:

Wilco follows them, hoping to cause no trouble...

You take two steps towards him and the floor lights up. When the light fades you find yourself in a surveillance center filled with watchers. 

“This is where we will stage our investigation from.” The watcher says. “There are currently five individuals we believe to be linked to the attack. Questioning them might alert them, and so we need to be sure before we move forward.”

The five are:

Martha Sue: Outspoken activist with severe criticism of Seven’s appointment to Chancellor. 

John Halvalon: Mine foreman, accused of stockpiling weapons, overheard making threats against the Chancellor.

Susan Morose: Heavy suspicion of false ID, rumored to have connections to black market Corpus groups.

The other two are Perrin executives. Theron Dera and Marxis Prova. Both joined suspiciously recently and at eknown to he relatives of high ranking Corpus.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You take two steps towards him and the floor lights up. When the light fades you find yourself in a surveillance center filled with watchers. 

“This is where we will stage our investigation from.” The watcher says. “There are currently five individuals we believe to be linked to the attack. Questioning them might alert them, and so we need to be sure before we move forward.”

The five are:

Martha Sue: Outspoken activist with severe criticism of Seven’s appointment to Chancellor. 

John Halvalon: Mine foreman, accused of stockpiling weapons, overheard making threats against the Chancellor.

Susan Morose: Heavy suspicion of false ID, rumored to have connections to black market Corpus groups.

The other two are Perrin executives. Theron Dera and Marxis Prova. Both joined suspiciously recently and at eknown to he relatives of high ranking Corpus.

Wilco nods and looks at the list. "This couldn't have been one of these on their own. I'd say at least John Halvalon, and Martha Sue. We should track them first, to make sure their actually the culprits." He then relaxes, after all, he had an eye for this stuff...

“No, but I should have listened to my doctor. Tried to get up and give a speech. Think I knocked a few things out of place. Left lung feels a bit heavy. Doctor says it’s full of blood. Pretty sure blood doesn’t go there.” He says with a laugh. “I’ve survived worse, but only by a hair. They’re going to move me soon. We’ve got a Tenno mercenary coming in to root out any additional agents in our midst.”

"I should be back soon," Odrah said. He took out his Rakta Dark Dagger. "Take this. You'll never know when you might need it."

54 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

"I should be back soon," Odrah said. He took out his Rakta Dark Dagger. "Take this. You'll never know when you might need it."

Seven takes it, slipping it under the pillow and patting the Hek leaning beside his bed.

“I think I’ll be fine.” He says. “Godspeed Tenno.”

1 hour ago, WilcotheWolf said:

Wilco nods and looks at the list. "This couldn't have been one of these on their own. I'd say at least John Halvalon, and Martha Sue. We should track them first, to make sure their actually the culprits." He then relaxes, after all, he had an eye for this stuff...

“Martha is outspoken against the Tenno.” The Watcher says. “We will infiltrate her groups jeadquarters and investigate. You should check out the mines. Be warned that they may be armed. I advise stealth to avoid alerting them. There should be enough vents and tunnels to slip around their patrols.

Just now, Rakawan said:

“Martha is outspoken against the Tenno.” The Watcher says. “We will infiltrate her groups jeadquarters and investigate. You should check out the mines. Be warned that they may be armed. I advise stealth to avoid alerting them. There should be enough vents and tunnels to slip around their patrols.

"Shouldn't be too much of a problem, I have a gut feeling about John. What's the quickest way to the mines, at any rate?" He asked, as he checked his stuff for the trip.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Seven takes it, slipping it under the pillow and patting the Hek leaning beside his bed.

“I think I’ll be fine.” He says. “Godspeed Tenno.”

Odrah awoke on Sierra’s orbiter.

”How long until we get there?”

8 minutes ago, WilcotheWolf said:

"Shouldn't be too much of a problem, I have a gut feeling about John. What's the quickest way to the mines, at any rate?" He asked, as he checked his stuff for the trip.

“There is a teleportation network.” The Watcher says. “It should place you right outside the mines. They may have lookouts though.” 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“There is a teleportation network.” The Watcher says. “It should place you right outside the mines. They may have lookouts though.” 

"That's alright. I'd better get going now." Wilco nods and bows, before leaving the room and heading to the teleportation network. As he walked, he remembered why he was doing this. To get money for his partner's health...

9 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah awoke on Sierra’s orbiter.

”How long until we get there?”

“Fifteen Minutes.” She says. “Council bumped us up on the priority list. Apparently catching Traffickers looks good on their newsletter.”

4 minutes ago, WilcotheWolf said:

"That's alright. I'd better get going now." Wilco nods and bows, before leaving the room and heading to the teleportation network. As he walked, he remembered why he was doing this. To get money for his partner's health...

“Welcome Watcher.” The screen says. “Please select your destination.”