Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I am the Manticore." Luc says. "This Manticore Armor was a gift from General Darrin. To not wear it proudly would be an affront to such generosity."

"Still, doesn't mean you should wear it everywhere."

Ko-Rovak hesitantly looked around.

"Hey, what food do they serve here? I'm starving."

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Of course, I'll be happy to have you as a guard, I wil_" *He turns to them* *He just sighs*

*He stands up and walks over to them, he brings out a the Chairman Sigil on his bagae* "Is there a issue here gentlemen?, Will we not have to discuss this to our boss?, Also I'll like to remind you, who I am *He walks over, showing his full Vauban Prime suit, he grips around his pistols*

*He clears his throat and takes a deep breath*

"Lust..was my sin" "But Greed is the blight that weakens my steel, These industrialists gorged on the harvest of our long war. *He grabs one of his grenades*

"We must set watch upon them.,Baiting our snares with the worms of profit......*He just stares down at them*

"Our apologies, sir." One of the Tech's says. "We did not know you were also with Perrin. Of course your 'payment' is already on file. "

Sven looks nervous.

"Yes... errrr... it appears there was a clerical error." He said. "I will go... sort it out immediately."

He begins to sidle towards the door. The Tech's both salute and quickly flee.

You see a glint of gold as Sven's hands emerge from his pockets. A chalice on the shelf is rocking a bit.

"Well I must be going." He says. "Master Tenno."

Just now, Dynamon_X said:

"Still, doesn't mean you should wear it everywhere."

Ko-Rovak hesitantly looked around.

"Hey, what food do they serve here? I'm starving."

The Barkeep slides a plate of meat and vegetables across the bar. As it slides over the counter it begins to float over towards your table.

It appears to be a very simple meal. A few herbs and spices, and several small but well cooked fillets.

"You wish for your armor." He says. "Because it makes you feel strong. The same is true of me."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Our apologies, sir." One of the Tech's says. "We did not know you were also with Perrin. Of course your 'payment' is already on file. "

Sven looks nervous.

"Yes... errrr... it appears there was a clerical error." He said. "I will go... sort it out immediately."

He begins to sidle towards the door. The Tech's both salute and quickly flee.

You see a glint of gold as Sven's hands emerge from his pockets. A chalice on the shelf is rocking a bit.

"Well I must be going." He says. "Master Tenno."

*He turns his head, looking to one of the shelfs he draws his weapon and aims* "I'm not stupid,,Crupous..."

"Leave, calmly, or we'll see to the Archons.."

7 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Thanks for the information, farewell." 

Fell walked over to a control panel and let his ship jump. Wondering what he would see on the otherside. Here not many would know the sins of his past. He nearly wanderd the path of stalkers Acolyths. 

As you come out of punch you see a gleaming planet of blue and green. A Fomorian in Steel Meridian colors floats in orbit. A few Tenno ships lazily drift above the atmosphere. Several large gray Tenno ships float in orbit. A hial comes from one of these.

"Tenno." It states. "Welcome brother. I am Theylin. Please dock with the ship at these coordinates. We have a few things to discuss before you make planetfall."

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*He turns his head, looking to one of the shelfs he draws his weapon and aims* "I'm not stupid,,Crupous..."

"Leave, calmly, or we'll see to the Archons.."

He slips out the door and you hear him run off.

"Wait..." Sam says. "Weren't there three of those Chalices?"

You see one of the two remaining chalices rock slightly and then settle. It appears something disturbed it.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Barkeep slides a plate of meat and vegetables across the bar. As it slides over the counter it begins to float over towards your table.

It appears to be a very simple meal. A few herbs and spices, and several small but well cooked fillets.

"You wish for your armor." He says. "Because it makes you feel strong. The same is true of me."

Rovak grit his teeth and began eating the meal

"Tastes like rotten kubrow..."

He snarled and finished the food.

"Well, what chance do I have of ever using that suit again?"

14 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia quickly shot the last grineer when she recoverd from the recoil and took a look at the damage it caused. She knew this gun would be a great asset to her arsenal. She holstered the Brekkar and stepped out of the booth. 

"How does it perform?" Ryoko asks from his booth.

You can see him firing a Burston Prime. The shots slice through the Grineer with ease.

Just now, Rakawan said:

He slips out the door and you hear him run off.

"Wait..." Sam says. "Weren't there three of those Chalices?"

You see one of the two remaining chalices rock slightly and then settle. It appears something disturbed it.

*He throws a grenade at him as he flies, its a bestill orb, hopeing it will trap him, however it seems very small, only enough to get him*

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you come out of punch you see a gleaming planet of blue and green. A Fomorian in Steel Meridian colors floats in orbit. A few Tenno ships lazily drift above the atmosphere. Several large gray Tenno ships float in orbit. A hial comes from one of these.

"Tenno." It states. "Welcome brother. I am Theylin. Please dock with the ship at these coordinates. We have a few things to discuss before you make planetfall."

Fell was impressed to say the least. The managed to steal a whole Fomorian. But there was no time to admire as he received the message. He taps his console and corrects the course of his ship to the given coordinates, quickly reaching it.

12 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Fair Enough" *She says* "I'll take the strongest you have, that is Orokin, please.."

The Barkeep fills up a glass with a dark red liquid. It has a stout and dry taste. 

Just now, kyrozon said:

Fell was impressed to say the least. The managed to steal a whole Fomorian. But there was no time to admire as he received the message. He taps his console and corrects the course of his ship to the given coordinates, quickly reaching it.

A figure stands in the airlock. It is a Tenno in a military uniform, with a glaive like pattern on his shoulder. A Destrezza sits at his waist.

"Fell." He says. "I am Commander Theylin. Walk with me."

Two Excalibur clad bodyguards fall in behind you as you enter the ship. The design inside is similar to the design of a Dojo.

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Looks good, feels great to use." 

"Always a good thing." He says. "Felicity mentioned you wanted to get out... see the planet. As it happens we have a Tenno inbound for an archeological search. Perhaps you would like to join him?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A figure stands in the airlock. It is a Tenno in a military uniform, with a glaive like pattern on his shoulder. A Destrezza sits at his waist.

"Fell." He says. "I am Commander Theylin. Walk with me."

Two Excalibur clad bodyguards fall in behind you as you enter the ship. The design inside is similar to the design of a Dojo.

Fell nods and follows Theylin. "It's an honour meeting you commander."

He looked around the ship. The design reminded him of a place he once called home. The bodyguards didn't bother him at all.

"Always a good thing." He says. "Felicity mentioned you wanted to get out... see the planet. As it happens we have a Tenno inbound for an archeological search. Perhaps you would like to join him?"

"Well i reckon that will be fun. Any coordinats where i can meet up with the guy?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

Fell nods and follows Theylin. "It's an honour meeting you commander."

He looked around the ship. The design reminded him of a place he once called home. The bodyguards didn't bother him at all.

"Simons says you claimed to be hunted." Theylin says. "I find myself wondering about that. Few would dare hunt Tenno. Only one in fact."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Well i reckon that will be fun. Any coordinats where i can meet up with the guy?"

"He will report to the lab." Ryoko says. "Felicity will be able to help you once he lands."

"Simons says you claimed to be hunted." Theylin says. "I find myself wondering about that. Few would dare hunt Tenno. Only one in fact."

Fell sighed. "I was hunted by other tenno. Whilst walking down a dark path that was. It's a path i no longer wish to wander." He sounded sad, thinking of what he done in the past. 

10 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

Rovak grit his teeth and began eating the meal

"Tastes like rotten kubrow..."

He snarled and finished the food.

"Well, what chance do I have of ever using that suit again?"

"A good chance." Luc says. "If you have the patience to wait for the modifications. And if we can find someone to make them."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Barkeep fills up a glass with a dark red liquid. It has a stout and dry taste. 

"Fine by me *She says* "She removes the tubes connecting to her face plate, that are attracted to her head part, she tucks them in a little and the face plate/mask drops off, she puts it away, and looks up to them*

"Her left eye seems a very light gray, she has Somatic markings all over, the black markings covers most of her left brow and around her eye and mouth, she has purple glowing scars and cuts, that cover her right cheek and a deep cut, across her right eye that also glows purple, her right eye is black with the Iirs glowing purple*  

*She sighs*..."Not the prettiest sight I kown.."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Fell sighed. "I was hunted by other tenno. Whilst walking down a dark path that was. It's a path i no longer wish to wander." He sounded sad, thinking of what he done in the past. 

"I'll need more than that." Theylin says. "If you wish sanctuary I need to know who hunts you, and why. Not simple riddles."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Aight good to know. Do ya know where Felicity is now?"

"She should still be in the mess hall." He says. "I have some business to attend to."

He disappears in a flash of golden light.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"A good chance." Luc says. "If you have the patience to wait for the modifications. And if we can find someone to make them."

*She turns to Luc* "Excuse me for jumping in, but..Modifications?, for what..Excaly, if I may ask?, A warframe?"