Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, kyrozon said:

Fell almost reflectivly drew a pistol, only stopping halfway in the motion. "No I don't know who you are, is it something i'm suppose to?"

Cynthia waved at Nox. "Also good seeing ya again, Nox."

The young man smiles.

"No." He said. "In fact I am relieved you do not."

He sheathes the staff.

"If you need rest." He says. "May I recommend the Monastery. Grandmaster Tak wishes to speak with you."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I have friends who can do so for free." Luc says. "And in a reasonable time. It would be finished by the time you recover."

*She sighs*..."Fine by me..."

*She turns, to face the bar table, she drinks her wine down, and places it down* "Another..sir"

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*She sighs*..."Fine by me..."

*She turns, to face the bar table, she drinks her wine down, and places it down* "Another..sir"

A mark appears on the card and the bartender slides you another drink.

The young man smiles.

"No." He said. "In fact I am relieved you do not."

He sheathes the staff.

"If you need rest." He says. "May I recommend the Monastery. Grandmaster Tak wishes to speak with you."

"The Monastery? Mind telling me how i can reach that location?" Fell tried to keep his voice as neutral as possible, but one could hear anxiousness in his voice.

Just now, LegionCynex said:

(( Reposting for visibility))

Sven dangles in the air.

"Help me." He shouts at the two Techs. 

Both look at one another.

"Stealing from Tenno." One says. "That was not in the terms of our employment."

You hear a chuckle from the other.

"If you would like to renegotiate, Executive, I'm sure we could assist for proper compensation." The other says.

"I paid you to keep me safe." Sven shouts. "Do your jobs."

The Tech shrug and walk away.

"Last time I take a job from him." One says.

"Ungrateful." The other says.

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"The Monastery? Mind telling me how i can reach that location?" Fell tried to keep his voice as neutral as possible, but one could hear anxiousness in his voice.

The Tenno gestures at you and golden light flares across your vision.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Sven dangles in the air.

"Help me." He shouts at the two Techs. 

Both look at one another.

"Stealing from Tenno." One says. "That was not in the terms of our employment."

You hear a chuckle from the other.

"If you would like to renegotiate, Executive, I'm sure we could assist for proper compensation." The other says.

"I paid you to keep me safe." Sven shouts. "Do your jobs."

The Tech shrug and walk away.

"Last time I take a job from him." One says.

"Ungrateful." The other says.

*He Smiles under his helmet and walks over*

"So.,..what do to with you.." *he looks to sven* "You kown, last time I had a guy trapped in here, I sent someone to the fold, by opening my hand and *His hand glows a light orgnage and white light, the tiny cubes, that are used to captive targets* "Oh, you kown what this is don't you, but tell me, shuold we renegotiate, Executive?" *He looks around to see if any Archons where alerted "As far I kown, I chuold just zip you to a cell, or....my own...prize.."

Just now, kyrozon said:

Fell stumbles backwards a bit as the light flares across his sight. 

You feel a hand steady you. It seems to pulse with power. 

A quick glance behind you reveals a being of pure golden energy. 

As you look back you see a spear, its blade a length of gold laced ivory. 

"Ryoko." A Nekros prime before you says. "Why have you brought this one here? He is tainted with shadow."

Ryoko stands behind the figure at ease.

"He has no knowledge of us." He says. "He is not one of Stalker's. Not anymore."

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Smiles under his helmet and walks over*

"So.,..what do to with you.." *he looks to sven* "You kown, last time I had a guy trapped in here, I sent someone to the fold, by opening my hand and *His hand glows a light orgnage and white light, the tiny cubes, that are used to captive targets* "Oh, you kown what this is don't you, but tell me, shuold we renegotiate, Executive?" *He looks around to see if any Archons where alerted "As far I kown, I chuold just zip you to a cell, or....my own...prize.."

"And the other Executives would denounce you." Sven says with a smile. "Why don't I simply return the item, and we can put this unfortunate business behind us."

He smiles warily.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You feel a hand steady you. It seems to pulse with power. 

A quick glance behind you reveals a being of pure golden energy. 

As you look back you see a spear, its blade a length of gold laced ivory. 

"Ryoko." A Nekros prime before you says. "Why have you brought this one here? He is tainted with shadow."

Ryoko stands behind the figure at ease.

"He has no knowledge of us." He says. "He is not one of Stalker's. Not anymore."

A Nekros Prime? A golden angel of death as Fell liked to call them. Well for long all Tenno where that to him.

"Stalker is someone i indeed no longer serve. Simply travel of word brought me knowledge of this place." 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"And the other Executives would denounce you." Sven says with a smile. "Why don't I simply return the item, and we can put this unfortunate business behind us."

He smiles warily.

"I'm the Chairman.., what makes you assume you won't just zip back to them *he chuckles* "Besides, the worse they want is a person who eats curpous for breakfast *he sighs* "The Item", *opens his hand* "Then I'll let you go"

38 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Luc places a hand on your shoulder.

"Why is this so important?" He asks. "What is so pressing of this matter. Even if it could be used you are still too weak to take the field. You need to rest and recover."

Rovak nudges him off and stares at him

"I have to have that suit back... You don't understand... Do you think this is really me? No, that suit is me, that suit is all I've ever been!"

He gives him a mad eyed look

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

A Nekros Prime? A golden angel of death as Fell liked to call them. Well for long all Tenno where that to him.

"Stalker is someone i indeed no longer serve. Simply travel of word brought me knowledge of this place." 

The figure withdraws the blade and it and the warframe vanish, revealing a young man with dark hair and pale skin. He is clad in ornate robes with a convergence symbol on it. 

"Then you are welcome here." He says. "I am Tak. Grandmaster of the Oro-keepers."

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"I'm the Chairman.., what makes you assume you won't just zip back to them *he chuckles* "Besides, the worse they want is a person who eats curpous for breakfast *he sighs* "The Item", *opens his hand* "Then I'll let you go"

Sven reaches into his robe and hands back the chalice.

"Of course." He says. "May I come done now?"

The figure withdraws the blade and it and the warframe vanish, revealing a young man with dark hair and pale skin. He is clad in ornate robes with a convergence symbol on it. 

"Then you are welcome here." He says. "I am Tak. Grandmaster of the Oro-keepers."

Fell was suprised by the sudden disapearance of the frame. He takes a look over the young man infront of him. 

"It's an honour meeting you. Grandmaster Tak." 

3 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

"I have to have that suit back... You don't understand... Do you think this is really me? No, that suit is me, that suit is all I've ever been!"

"This is who you have been." Luc says. "This is what all tenno are. Why does that bother you? A suit of armor does not define us."

Just now, kyrozon said:

Fell was suprised by the sudden disapearance of the frame. He takes a look over the young man infront of him. 

"It's an honour meeting you. Grandmaster Tak." 

"And you." Tak says. "Prodigal Brother."

He bows and gestures to the door.

"You are in need of rest." He says. "I can offer that. We have room here for those who need shelter. NO one will dare harm you here."

Luc looks ready to respond and then shuts his mouth.

2 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

*She rises a brow, to them* "By all means, allow your "Grinner" friend, allow you to do it for free, at when ever time he bothers to do it, but if you want that frame in your hands, right now, right away, for only a small fee" *She looks to him* "Zaeed is the man"

"And considering the pain your in, I might come with you, see if I can pull up some charms, to allow Zaeed to make the price even lower, seening your in need of it"

*She looks to Luc* "Also, sease we play that game" *She smiles* "Try spending a hole month alone, deep in the core of the infestation, of what used to be a Cuprous sihp" *She clears her throat* "With nothing to eat but Infested flesh and what lays dead of its old crew"

"Each day, hiding in a hole, hopeing the Infested don't rip you apart, lucky for me..they Ignored me after a while and tell me do you kown why? *She learns closer* "Take a guess at my face and body"

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sven reaches into his robe and hands back the chalice.

"Of course." He says. "May I come done now?"

*He takes it, but scans it with his onboard scanner in his visor, he looks to him, to scan him as well, for any fakes or duplicates or any other sli tricks* "One moment, Sir, I need to check the item, first, your still Curpous.."

"And you." Tak says. "Prodigal Brother."

He bows and gestures to the door.

"You are in need of rest." He says. "I can offer that. We have room here for those who need shelter. NO one will dare harm you here."

A place that really was safe. That was something Fell had been looking for, for far too long.

"A place of shelter would be nice." Tiredness became very audible in Fell's voice. Seems like he couldn't really hide how exshausted he was any longer.