The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Didn't even bother to hear an explanation." Dirge snorts. "No wonder Ryoko hates politics."

He takes a sip.

"Otherwuse she'd know that the purchase has a political reason as well." He says. "If we finally liberate the system from the Grineer we will still need to work out something about the Corpus. Buying from them gives us a basis for future cooperation. And if not, we at least save man-hours on production."

He rises.

"I must see to a hunt." Dirge says. "However I have arranged for an guide."

A massive Grineer steps into the room. You recognize the same armor systems work by Gorth, the Executioner, adorn him. However the Steel Meridian sigil also adorns him.

"Representative." He says. "I am Bork, member of the Manticore Corps. I will be your guide."

Even though Ulf was anxious about grineer bombards for the reasons they do with snowglobes, this one didn't bother him too much due to the fact they shared meridian sigils. He took a look at the armor first.

"It probably eats and emits a lot of energy..." he said while wincing slightly, "Anyway, the boss told me to inspect the tenno village first. So, shall we?" 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We have rules for how clean they must be." He says. "So I own two, clean one in the spare time, then swap it out every morning."

Sasha looks at you.

"We are not yet fully trained Tenno." She says. "So we are not allowed to own a full set of arms yet."

"Heh... alright."

Katrina turned to Sasha. "So how much are you allowed to own weapon wise?"

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

Even though Ulf was anxious about grineer bombards for the reasons they do with snowglobes, this one didn't bother him too much due to the fact they shared meridian sigils. He took a look at the armor first.

"It probably eats and emits a lot of energy..." he said while wincing slightly, "Anyway, the boss told me to inspect the tenno village first. So, shall we?" 

"Of course." Bork says. "I would also like to learn more about your organization. Especially since we will be working together to defend this place."

He leads you down the halls.

"Steel Meridiam has usually handled the defenses." He says. "Odd that Melanie would choose another group to do so now that we have our own fleet."

He rubs his faceplate around the chin area.

"Still it frees us up to focus on our own missions." He says. "But tell me, what have the White Tigers heard of Merdian?"

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Heh... alright."

Katrina turned to Sasha. "So how much are you allowed to own weapon wise?"

"We share a transport, though once we graduate Ryoko is gifting us a Dreqdnought for use, and a full set of landing craft." He says. "For our arsenal, each of us owns a full set of weapons, but beyond that we cannot obtain more."

He displays the throwing knives at his side.

"Thankfully we can now carry openly. We used to be restricted to only secondaries within the Capitol."

"We share a transport, though once we graduate Ryoko is gifting us a Dreqdnought for use, and a full set of landing craft." He says. "For our arsenal, each of us owns a full set of weapons, but beyond that we cannot obtain more."

He displays the throwing knives at his side.

"Thankfully we can now carry openly. We used to be restricted to only secondaries within the Capitol."

Katrina holstered the Latron on her back.

"A Dreadnought? That is a pretty big gift."

Just now, kyrozon said:

Katrina holstered the Latron on her back.

"A Dreadnought? That is a pretty big gift."

Jas laughs.

"We are the future of the Tenno." He said. "In a way we are the sons and daughters of the Tenno. Not physically, but we are the next generation. Our race is no longer endangered. We are destined for greatness, so our survival is essential."

Jas laughs.

"We are the future of the Tenno." He said. "In a way we are the sons and daughters of the Tenno. Not physically, but we are the next generation. Our race is no longer endangered. We are destined for greatness, so our survival is essential."

"Well that is one way to look at it and out here your odds of survival are probably alot higher than back in the origin system."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course." Bork says. "I would also like to learn more about your organization. Especially since we will be working together to defend this place."

He leads you down the halls.

"Steel Meridiam has usually handled the defenses." He says. "Odd that Melanie would choose another group to do so now that we have our own fleet."

He rubs his faceplate around the chin area.

"Still it frees us up to focus on our own missions." He says. "But tell me, what have the White Tigers heard of Merdian?"

"Almost all of us survived through the mercenary division of the organization before joining the main forces. It is an academy or a controlled natural selection zone of sorts. That is why masses still think we're mostly mercenaries. Anyway, our officers compose job lists for mercenaries from the commissions that meet our political course, and it often happens that our goals coincide with Meridian's colony preservation doctrine. Many of us - myself included - made their names while doing meridian's contracts. It is, probably, the second most popular choice of employer among our merc operatives" 

Edited by Teloch

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam sends out a wave of sound to try to get a radar reading on the source. The application is like echolocation.

*The Sound pings, its in the small box, seems the box has holes inside, for air?*

"You can hear something?, well being a Banshee, your hearing has got to be better then mine" *He chuckles*

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Almost all of us survived through the mercenary division of the organization before joining the main forces. It is an academy or a controlled natural selection zone of sorts. That is why masses still think we're mostly mercenaries. Anyway, our officers compose job lists for mercenaries from the commissions that meet our political course, and it often happens that our goals coincide with Meridian's colony preservation doctrine. Many of us - myself included - made their names while doing meridian's contracts. It is, probably, the second most popular choice of employer among our merc operatives" 

"I was wondering why the name sounded familiar." Bork said. "The Commander mentioned tigers a few times. Spoke highly of you."

He leads you outside to a area filled with strange hovering jeep-like transports. 

"Good." He says. "There is one left."

He jumps into the driver's seat of a Grineer style transport craft. 

"Come on representative." He says, as a group of Tenno walk up.

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Sound pings, its in the small box, seems the box has holes inside, for air?*

"You can hear something?, well being a Banshee, your hearing has got to be better then mine" *He chuckles*

Same approaches the box, setting her Sonicor for stun rings, instead of blasts. 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Same approaches the box, setting her Sonicor for stun rings, instead of blasts. 

*The Squeak turns into a gurel, a wine, a scared squeak, the box lid fuds slightly, the rader picks up a outline of a Carrier*

*Zaeed walks over* "Banshee's is there anything they can#'t do?,*he holds a ball ready*

11 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well that is one way to look at it and out here your odds of survival are probably alot higher than back in the origin system."

You approach a transportation hub to find all but one transport gone. A Grineer that looks like Executioner Gorth is motioning to a Frost.

"Come on." He says. "Get in before... Sigh."

He looks down at you.

"You folks wouldn't be heading to the Tenno Village would you?" He asks hopefully.

Sasha stops and holds her stomach. Jas rushes to her side.

"I knew we should have stayed back." He said, sounding suddenly concerned. "This journey would be too tough on you."

Sasha opens her mouth to protest and then nods.

"Look after the Tenno, sister". She says to Sai'ah.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*The Squeak turns into a gurel, a wine, a scared squeak, the box lid fuds slightly, the rader picks up a outline of a Carrier*

*Zaeed walks over* "Banshee's is there anything they can#'t do?,*he holds a ball ready*

"There's a sentinel in there." Sam says. "I don't think it's a prime."

You approach a transportation hub to find all but one transport gone. A Grineer that looks like Executioner Gorth is motioning to a Frost.

"Come on." He says. "Get in before... Sigh."

He looks down at you.

"You folks wouldn't be heading to the Tenno Village woudo you?" He asks hopefully.

Sasha stops and holds her stomach. Jas rushes to her side.

"I knew we should have stayed back." He said, sounding suddenly concerned. "This journey would be too tough on you."

Sasha opens her moth. To protest and the nods.

"Look after the Tenno, sister". She says to Sai'ah.

"Yes we are heading to the Village." Katrina turned her attention to Sasha when Jas rushed to her. 

"Are you going to be alright Sasha?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I was wondering why the name sounded familiar." Bork said. "The Commander mentioned tigers a few times. Spoke highly of you."

He leads you outside to a area filled with strange hovering jeep-like transports. 

"Good." He says. "There is one left."

He jumps into the driver's seat of a Grineer style transport craft. 

"Come on representative." He says, as a group of Tenno walk up.

*Giggles* "Wish my own superiors were talking highly of me... But oh well"

He hops in the SUV and notices the presence of others

"Catching a favourable wind, eh folks?" He asked playfully

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yes we are heading to the Village." Katrina turned her attention to Sasha when Jas rushed to her. 

"Yes." She says. "I have survived worse."

She and Jas look at eachother and smile.

"We'll be fine." He says. "Don't let us hold you up."

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Yes." She says. "I have survived worse."

She and Jas look at eachother and smile.

"We'll be fine." He says. "Don't let us hold you up."

"Alright, hopefully i will see you two another time."

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Katrina turned to the frost. "Seems like it. The name is Katrina, it's a pleasure meeting you." She says as she also gets into the jeep.

Just now, kyrozon said:

Katrina turned to the frost. "Seems like it. The name is Katrina, it's a pleasure meeting you." She says as she also gets into the jeep.

"When my bosses don't say I'm a "walrus", they call me sergeant Ulf Solberg. But hey, cheery one, are you from the locals?"

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"There's a sentinel in there." Sam says. "I don't think it's a prime."

*He Opens the box, as he opens it, the Carrier bursts out, it turns out to be a primed Carrier, oddly enough it has the same color scheme as Zaeed's frame*

"Oh!, This is new.., Looks like my order has arrived, tho why where their holes in the box?, its a drone"

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"When my bosses don't say I'm a "walrus", they call me sergeant Ulf Solberg. But hey, cheery one, are you from the locals?"

"Ulf? That's not a name you hear everyday. I'm not from around here. A clanmate thought that this would be a good place for me to come and relax."