The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Bork loads the last of the Fluffles o to the cart and starts the transport.

"Let's keep going." He says. "I don't want to be here when the flesh-crows start swarming."

Katrina nodded and climbed in the transport. She felt something touch her mind but ignored it as a slight headache. 

"Aye, we've spent enough time and bullets,"  Ulf said "seems like villagers will have a small festival this evening"

34 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina nodded and climbed in the transport. She felt something touch her mind but ignored it as a slight headache. 

Bork climbs into the transport and drives you to the village. 

The huts are the same as the Capitol, but somehow the humble housing seems more at place within Tenno ranks. Tenno walk around, both in and out of frames.

At the gate you are stopped by a red and black equinox, with a woman in red and black robes standing before it.

"What business do you have here?" She asks.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The huts are the same as the Capitol, but somehow the humble housing seems more at place within Tenno ranks. Tenno walk around, both in and out of frames.

At the gate you are stopped by a red and black equinox, with a woman in red and black robes standing before it.

"I'm just a visitor interested in seeing this village." 

Just now, kyrozon said:

"I'm just a visitor interested in seeing this village." 

She motions to the village. Sai'ah, having sat quiektly the whole time, dismounts and runs to hug her.

"Sister Mira." She says. "How nice to see you."

The woman's robes shift to white, and the equinox shifts to night form.

"Sai/ah, you little rascal." Mira says. "Is this tenno with you?"

Sai'ah nods as she hugs the woman.

"Then of course she can enter." Mira says. "Go right ahead."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No need to be so harsh, sis" Ulf answered and popped his badged shoulder from the SUV's window. "We're here to see how are you doing and even brought some treats"

He stumbled for a second

"Although it may take some time to pull out all those bullets before the treat can be cooked"

She motions to the village. Sai'ah, having sat quiektly the whole time, dismounts and runs to hug her.

"Sister Mira." She says. "How nice to see you."

The woman's robes shift to white, and the equinox shifts to night form.

"Sai/ah, you little rascal." Mira says. "Is this tenno with you?"

Sai'ah nods as she hugs the woman.

"Then of course she can enter." Mira says. "Go right ahead."

Katrina was suprised by the sudden shift in the robes color. She decided not to make a point out of it and gets out of the SUV. Again she felt something touch her mind.

"Is there a shooting range here?"

Just now, Teloch said:

"No need to be so harsh, sis" Ulf answered and popped his badged shoulder from the SUV's window. "We're here to see how are you doing and even brought some treats"

He stumbled for a second

"Although it may take some time to pull out all those bullets before the treat can be cooked"

She suddenly shifts back to black, the frame shifting to white.

"Representative." She says formally. "You more than most should understand the necessity of formality and security."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina was suprised by the sudden shift in the robes color. She decided not to make a point out of it and gets out of the SUV. Again she felt something touch her mind.

"Is there a shooting range here?"

"There is." Mira says. "We have two using it right now. Strange individuals, them."

She suddenly shifts back to black, the frame shifting to white.

"Representative." She says formally. "You more than most should understand the necessity of formality and security."

The sudden change of the tone dazed Ulf slightly

"Erm... The "formal" representative is doing her paper job in the citadel, and the less formal one has been sent here just for the sake of survey"

He added shortly and attempted to smile

"Really, no need to behave unnaturaly just because someone from outside come to visit you. At least in this particular case"

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

The sudden change of the tone dazed Ulf slightly

"Erm... The "formal" representative is doing her paper job in the citadel, and the less formal one has been sent here just for the sake of survey"

He added shortly and attempted to smile

"Really, no need to behave unnaturaly just because someone from outside come to visit you. At least in this particular case"

Mira bristles.

"Unnatural." She starts. "I..."

The white equinox puts a hand on her shoulder and she stops.

"This is how I normally act." She says. "I am gatekeeper here. A position that, considering recent attacks, has become necessary."

She steps to the side.

"You are free to proceed." She says. 

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Hmm okay. Could you show where it is?"

"I cannot." She says. "But Seth can."

A young man in armored robes appears, his hands clenched around an Orthos.

"This way, Tenno." He says. 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"I cannot." She says. "But Seth can."

A young man in armored robes appears, his hands clenched around an Orthos.

"This way, Tenno." He says. 

"Got it." Katrina took a look at the young man. It was the first time she saw that kind of robes. Was he one of those Archons?

Mira bristles.

"Unnatural." She starts. "I..."

The white equinox puts a hand on her shoulder and she stops.

"This is how I normally act." She says. "I am gatekeeper here. A position that, considering recent attacks, has become necessary."

She steps to the side.

"You are free to proceed." She says. 

"Just properly doing your job, right? That's admirable" he tries to defuse the tension "Taking into account the recent events I'm in no position to judge your approach"

He looked at Seth and then on Bork

"So, where do we unload all these... gibs?"

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Got it." Katrina took a look at the young man. It was the first time she saw that kind of robes. Was he one of those Archons?

His robes appear different from the Archons, but similar to the ones worn by the honor guard of the Chancellor.

"Is there someone you are looking to meet at the firing range?" He asks. 

His robes appear different from the Archons, but similar to the ones worn by the honor guard of the Chancellor.

"Is there someone you are looking to meet at the firing range?" He asks. 

"No, just want to see what kind of firing range you guys have here."

20 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

"Yes, "Chuold", that is all I heard from you today, it is up to you Ko, tho I need to point out, my method is not "Risky" I was able to go through the ideal just fine, This is the only way I can think of without damaging your health or risking your body being to weak to handle such a Warframe Power" 

*He folds his arms* "If you have a better idea, *He looks over to Luc* "Speak out" *He Sighs and looks to Sylvie* "Why did you bring this matter to me?, I pefure to work via without other partys in the matter, you kown this!, I strictly told you to only being in Tenno or otherwise who DO NOT have another competitor!, this is just as bad as trying to deal with teh Curpous!" 

*He Sighs* "Make your choice, Tenno, I am not here for competitors games, once you make your choice, With I or your friend, I will deal with the matter, but note, If you choice me, I can get this done right the moment you say it, we'll close the shop down and go to my station and have it done"  

"I don't care about the risks, just do it..."

Rovak clenched his fists and began shaking lightly in his mechanical suit.

(Side note. I'm going on vacation for two weeks. I'll try to post where I have wifi)

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Our technicians can modify the frame." Luc says. "Add exo-suit mechanics to the limbs. Allow you to wear it as armor. You would suffer no penalty to movement and would still be free to switch to other frames. It would be just as before, and you would not have to give up this form, which will always be risky."

He pauses.

"Or you could go back into transference, while your body recovers its strength." He says. "Be the Dragon again, and have time to think things through. Either way you can take Zaeed's option later, if you are not happy. But this course of action is rash."

He looks at Zaeed.

"I am General Luc of Meridian." He says. "Bodyguard to Arbiter Darrin, who is advisor to the Commander and Chancellor. And right now I am the closest this Tenno has to a friend, considering his circumstance. I simply do not want him to act rashly, particularly when he has recently been through such trauma."

After speaking, Ko hesitated for a moment.

"... I... I guess I should let this body recover... It's just such a shock for me, going from body to body. All I've known is that suit."

12 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

"... I... I guess I should let this body recover... It's just such a shock for me, going from body to body. All I've known is that suit."

"I can order a transference unit, and have quarters set up for you within HQ." Luc says. "You will be back to normal, or at least feel like it, while your body heals."

He puts a hand on your shoulder.

"You can train then, while the medics repair this body." He says. "And when you are ready the two of us can go find those Grineer that captured you, and 'explain' why such was a bad idea."

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"No, just want to see what kind of firing range you guys have here."

Seth leads to you to the firing range. You see two Individuals, one with metal limbs, and the other a faintly glowing Loki, discussing something.

Sai'ah slips away, heading towards the mountain.

Edited by Rakawan

11 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

"I don't care about the risks, just do it..."

Rovak clenched his fists and began shaking lightly in his mechanical suit.

(Side note. I'm going on vacation for two weeks. I'll try to post where I have wifi)

*He Looks to him* "Very well then, lets get started.." *He looks to him* "That is understandable but if all you remaber is the suit, then lets go and get this over with, Im getting tired of trying to compete with another party member *He turns and grabs his helmet and places it on, sealing it*.

"Sam, thank you for your help here, but I must be off, helping Ko, I'll be closing the store now, but your free to hang with my friend" *He turns to Ko* "Come on then, Kid, lets get this over with" 

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

"Just properly doing your job, right? That's admirable" he tries to defuse the tension "Taking into account the recent events I'm in no position to judge your approach"

He looked at Seth and then on Bork

"So, where do we unload all these... gibs?"

Mira gestures into the village.

"The mess hall will probably have use for them." She says. "Unless someone tried hunting with an LMG again. Seems most tenno still prefer ludicrous gibs."

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Looks to him* "Very well then, lets get started.." *He looks to him* "That is understandable but if all you remaber is the suit, then lets go and get this over with, Im getting tired of trying to compete with another party member *He turns and grabs his helmet and places it on, sealing it*.

"Sam, thank you for your help here, but I must be off, helping Ko, I'll be closing the store now, but your free to hang with my friend" *He turns to Ko* "Come on then, Kid, lets get this over with" 

He followed him, outwardly nervous and looked at Luc as he left

"So, what do I have to do?"

8 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

"Well, some of the Tenno that are not able to expand, due to the void, like myself.." *She chuckles* "Tho, I don't think anyone whuold want a Infested Tenno, but hay how was you able to do this excaly?, uh..besides..the Obvious.."Heh".

(( reposting)

Seth leads to you to the firing range. You see two Individuals, one with metal limbs, and the other a faintly glowing Loki, discussing something.

Katrina recognised the metal plating on the arms of Fell. She unholstered the Latron and aimed it at him. "Acolyte!" She cried out.

Fell turned around to face Katrina and Seth. Holding his hands up in the air, the fragments of his gun floating behind him. "And here I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with such things anymore."

Katrina turned to the Loki, he seemed to be from around here. "You, explain what a traitor is doing here." She kept her gun aimed at Fell. 

Tsun would again feel the Nyx contact him. "Aww seems like our game of hide and seek will have to wait."

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

(( reposting)

Sam opens her mouth to respond, then pauses.

"Its... classified." She says. "I... I'd rather not talk about it." 

She seems very uncomfortable with Zaeed and Ko-rovaks discussion.

She leaves the store and Luc follows.

You hear raised voices outside.

"He is making a mistake!" Sam says.

"You cannot save everyone." Luc says. "Some have to make their own decisions and learn from them."

"You could have told Darrin." She said. "I doubt the Council would approve of such experiments."

"Ko-Rovak has made his choice." Luc says. "To arrest the Trader and forcibly decide for Ko would only destroy what little faith he has left in the Tenno, and Phenix. Sometimes you have to let someone make a mistake, so they may trust your advice on bigger issues. I do not like it either."

Luc sends a quick message to Ko.

"If you change your mind." He says. "Or when you complete the operation, I will be at your quarters at HQ."