The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Dynamon_X said:

He followed him, outwardly nervous and looked at Luc as he left

"So, what do I have to do?"

*He Sighs, as he looks to Luc, he looks back to Ko* "Well, we'll enter my Ship and fly over to my personal corpus  ship., its run by a few freinds and some of the Pirn guys, so they don't bite" *He walks to his ship* "Once we're inside we'll make sure your comfortable, we'll place you down on one of the stretchers, and then begin the change" (Think of it like Valykr was in or that recovery mission, thos things)

"After a few hours or two, you'll be set"     

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina recognised the metal plating on the arms of Fell. She unholstered the Latron and aimed it at him. "Acolyte!" She cried out.

Fell turned around to face Katrina and Seth. Holding his hands up in the air, the fragments of his gun floating behind him. "And here I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with such things anymore."

Katrina turned to the Loki, he seemed to be from around here. "You, explain what a traitor is doing here." She kept her gun aimed at Fell. 

Tsun would again feel the Nyx contact him. "Aww seems like our game of hide and seek will have to wait."

As Katrian raises the Rifle seth steps forward, his robes seeming to shift into a flowing metal.

"Begone witch." Tsun thinks. "Before the Nemesis finds you."

Pulses of immense psionic power can be felt as Sai'ah begins searching the surrounding area.

"Acolytes." Tsun says, placing himself between the Tenno. "Ex-Acolytes."

His rifle is stored in his systems and his blade is sheathed.

"We have turned from our ways, sister." He says. "We mean you no harm."

Seth puts his arm on Katrina's.

"Master Tsun no longer walks the shadowed path." He says. "He has taught many of us, and spends his days in repentance."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam opens her mouth to respond, then pauses.

"Its... classified." She says. "I... I'd rather not talk about it." 

She seems very uncomfortable with Zaeed and Ko-rovaks discussion.

She leaves the store and Luc follows.

You hear raised voices outside.

"He is making a mistake!" Sam says.

"You cannot save everyone." Luc says. "Some have to make their own decisions and learn from them."

"You could have told Darrin." She said. "I doubt the Council would approve of such experiments."

"Ko-Rovak has made his choice." Luc says. "To arrest the Trader and forcibly decide for Ko would only destroy what little faith he has left in the Tenno, and Phenix. Sometimes you have to let someone make a mistake, so they may trust your advice on bigger issues. I do not like it either."

Luc sends a quick message to Ko.

"If you change your mind." He says. "Or when you complete the operation, I will be at your quarters at HQ."

*She walks out with Sam, locking the store, but she overhears their talk, she walks up to quickly to match their walking speed* "To arrest the Trader?, For what?"

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She walks out with Sam, locking the store, but she overhears their talk, she walks up to quickly to match their walking speed* "To arrest the Trader?, For what?"

"For un-sanctioned experiments." Luc says. "As per Council ruling 495, all experiments into transference must be council sanctioned. The Trader can operator here as a Merchant, but not as a doctor or scientist without clearance."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

As Katrian raises the Rifle seth steps forward, his robes seeming to shift into a flowing metal.

"Begone witch." Tsun thinks. "Before the Nemesis finds you."

Pulses of immense psionic power can be felt as Sai'ah begins searching the surrounding area.

"Acolytes." Tsun says, placing himself between the Tenno. "Ex-Acolytes."

His rifle is stored in his systems and his blade is sheathed.

"We have turned from our ways, sister." He says. "We mean you no harm."

Seth puts his arm on Katrina's.

"Master Tsun no longer walks the shadowed path." He says. "He has taught many of us, and spends his days in repentance."

Sai'ah would find the location of the nyx to be near a forest close by the Tenno Village.

Katrina let out a dissatisfied grunt and holstered her Latron again. She looked at Fell, who had taken a to her suprisingly calm stance.

"Tsun is right. I no longer follow the Shadow. You don't have to worry about me doing harm."

"If I find out you did anything to harm a Tenno here I will personally go after you."

Fell grinned under his helmet. "Of course sister. Now Tsun I think we have other places to be." He walks past Katrina, who if it wasn't for Seth, would have set her own frame on fire as a sign that she was serious. Seth could still feel the surface of her warframe heat up.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"For un-sanctioned experiments." Luc says. "As per Council ruling 495, all experiments into transference must be council sanctioned."

*She frowns* "Then TELL HIM THAT!" *She snaps* "Do you really expect everyone to follow your rules?, or to kown everything about them?,..."Your going to arrest him for something he has no clue about, hes done this before, he knows what hes doing, he did it to himself, but like you said, it was his choice and you can't force a Tenno of their choosing.."

*She looks to sam* "If you had a issue with it, please, Speak up it to him, he trusts you, he got along with you, you want get anything if you don't speek up, I kown it might be hard, but you have to do it, or otherwise your not only hurting yourself but others around you"

*She sighs* "Sorry for that outburst, but..I'll protect my friend, from anything. And I hate it when people talk about him behind his back.." *She looks over her shuolder before going her own path* "However, please..don;t try anything, I don't want anyone hurt...or worse.."

Just now, kyrozon said:

Sai'ah would find the location of the nyx to be near a forest close by the Tenno Village.

Katrina let out a dissatisfied grunt and holstered her Latron again. She looked at Fell, who had taken a to her suprisingly calm stance.

"Tsun is right. I no longer follow the Shadow. You don't have to worry about me doing harm."

"If I find out you did anything to harm a Tenno here I will personally go after you."

Fell grinned under his helmet. "Of course sister. Now Tsun I think we have other places to be." He walks past Katrina, who if it wasn't for Seth, would have set her own frame on fire as a sign that she was serious. Seth could still feel the surface of her warframe heat up.

Seth's hand tightens on your shoulder and you feel the flames die a little. It seems as if he is somehow disrupting the power.

"Please sister." He says. "If you start a fight here, I will be forced to stop you. I am a Gatekeeper, and I would not relish raising a hand against another tenno."

He does not seem to be wearing a warframe, but you can feel the flow of void energy through the strange armor.

Tsun nods.

"Perhaps we should." He says. "Is there anywhere you wish to go?"

11 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Sighs, as he looks to Luc, he looks back to Ko* "Well, we'll enter my Ship and fly over to my personal corpus  ship., its run by a few freinds and some of the Pirn guys, so they don't bite" *He walks to his ship* "Once we're inside we'll make sure your comfortable, we'll place you down on one of the stretchers, and then begin the change" (Think of it like Valykr was in or that recovery mission, thos things)

"After a few hours or two, you'll be set"     

"Thanks Luc. Sorry for putting you through all this trouble."

Ko responded to Luc and follows Zaeed into his ship.

"Alright. I'm ready. What will happen to this body?"

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She frowns* "Then TELL HIM THAT!" *She snaps* "Do you really expect everyone to follow your rules?, or to kown everything about them?,..."Your going to arrest him for something he has no clue about, hes done this before, he knows what hes doing, he did it to himself, but like you said, it was his choice and you can't force a Tenno of their choosing.."

*She looks to sam* "If you had a issue with it, please, Speak up it to him, he trusts you, he got along with you, you want get anything if you don't speek up, I kown it might be hard, but you have to do it, or otherwise your not only hurting yourself but others around you"

*She sighs* "Sorry for that outburst, but..I'll protect my friend, from anything. And I hate it when people talk about him behind his back.." *She looks over her shuolder before going her own path* "However, please..don;t try anything, I don't want anyone hurt...or worse.."

Luc looks at her as Sam takes off.

"Regardless I have to inform the Arbiter." He says. "Darrin is patient and understanding, but I cannot guarantee this will not have fallout."

He looks at the Saryn.

"If everyone reacts calmly, no one will be hurt." He says. "I do not want to fight Tenno. But the Arbiter and the Council must know."

"Wait!" A voice cries. "Zaeed don;t do this."

Sam comes running up.

"Zaeed wait." She says again. "You don't know what you've done."

Just now, Dynamon_X said:

"Uh, strap yourself in, btw" *He uses the coms* "Rail-Contro; Zaeed is ready for take off, I have Ko with me, do I have permission to undock?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Luc looks at her as Sam takes off.

"Regardless I have to inform the Arbiter." He says. "Darrin is patient and understanding, but I cannot guarantee this will not have fallout."

He looks at the Saryn.

"If everyone reacts calmly, no one will be hurt." He says. "I do not want to fight Tenno. But the Arbiter and the Council must know."

"Good point and I'll be happy to provide you information if you need it, but..I won't stand zaeed getting hurt or anyone else..." *She smiles* "If a fallout happens, I want to kown that I'll be there to defend him" *She looks to Luc* "I hope we meet not on the battlefield" *She takes off*

31 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Mira gestures into the village.

"The mess hall will probably have use for them." She says. "Unless someone tried hunting with an LMG again. Seems most tenno still prefer ludicrous gibs."

Ulf grinned stupidly. "Alright, Bork, let's unload the ludicrous gibs where the lady said us to"

he turned back, exposing his primed Soma hanging on his back and whispered to Bork

"This one has a stormy temper, as it seems"

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Uh, strap yourself in, btw" *He uses the coms* "Rail-Contro; Zaeed is ready for take off, I have Ko with me, do I have permission to undock?"

"OF course.... Wait." Theylin says. "You are a very popular person, Trader." 

You hear keys clicking.

"I have been ordered to ask you to refrain from leaving, for a period of time." He says. "Both Arbiter Darrin and Executor Richard wish to speak with you."

He pauses.

"The General and the Executor Medic." He says. "This wouldn't have anything to do with the Grineer hostage we recovered, would it?"

You can see Sam on the landing pad outside the ship. 

Several Guardsman in ornate armor run up, accompanying Alan.

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Ulf grinned stupidly. "Alright, Bork, let's unload the ludicrous gibs where the lady said us to"

he turned back, exposing his primed Soma hanging on his back and whispered to Bork

"This one has a stormy temper, as it seems"

"And good hearing." Mira says. "And apparently better aim."

"She is competitive." Bork says. "And you appear to have triggered that. Try not to say anything to her. Soon enough someone else will get on her formal sides nerves and she will go back to normal."

He pilots the transport to the back of the mess hall. A Vauban accompanied by corpus ospreys walks out the door.

"My friends." He says. "What can I do for you?"

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Seth's hand tightens on your shoulder and you feel the flames die a little. It seems as if he is somehow disrupting the power.

"Please sister." He says. "If you start a fight here, I will be forced to stop you. I am a Gatekeeper, and I would not relish raising a hand against another tenno."

He does not seem to be wearing a warframe, but you can feel the flow of void energy through the strange armor.

Tsun nods.

"Perhaps we should." He says. "Is there anywhere you wish to go?"

Katrina pulls her shoulder loose from Seth's grip and walks to one of the booths. Unholstering her Latron again and shooting at the targets the range shows. Her posture would show she wants to be left alone.

"Did your friend find any trace of the Acolyte yet?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

Katrina pulls her shoulder loose from Seth's grip and walks to one of the booths. Unholstering her Latron again and shooting at the targets the range shows. Her posture would show she wants to be left alone.

"Did your friend find any trace of the Acolyte yet?"

Seth keeps his distance but does not leave. It becomes apparent that he was summoned as a guide.

Tsun nods.

"Forest." He says. "Probably gone by now. Relocated."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"OF course.... Wait." Theylin says. "You are a very popular person, Trader." 

You hear keys clicking.

"I have been ordered to ask you to refrain from leaving, for a period of time." He says. "Both Arbiter Darrin and Executor Richard wish to speak with you."

He pauses.

"The General and the Executor Medic." He says. "This wouldn't have anything to do with the Grineer hostage we recovered, would it?"

You can see Sam on the landing pad outside the ship. 

Several Guardsman in ornate armor run up, accompanying Alan.

*He turns and looks out the Window* "Oh for the love of_" *He powers his ship down* "Ko, you stay here understood?, if a firefight breaks out, I want you safe..*He exits the ship* "Sam, what is it?...wha_..Oh..dear.."

Edited by LegionCynex

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Seth keeps his distance but does not leave. It becomes apparent that he was summoned as a guide.

Tsun nods.

"Forest." He says. "Probably gone by now. Relocated."

Katrina ignores him. Just shooting at the various targets and occesionaly throwing a fireball at them.

"Can you get me the last known location of her." Fell asks, the fragments of the gun form into two seperate smaller rifles. "Since I would adore to talk with her face to face."

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*He turns and looks out the Window* "Oh for the love of_" *He powers his ship down* "Ko, you stay here understood?, if a firefight breaks out, I want you safe..*He exits the ship* "Sam, what is it?...wha_..Oh..dear.."

"Trader." Alan says. "The Council would like a word.

The Guards begin to move towards you.

"I'd recommend you come here now, sir." Luc says. "Oh nothing, I think Alan's about to arrest him, but its not like he'd fight back or anything. Yes I am being sarcastic."

He turns to Sam.

"This." He says. "This is why I said let it go."

Sam steps between you and the guards.

"I told Alan, what you planned to do." She said. "In hindsight, not the brightest idea. The Council has a few questions."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina ignores him. Just shooting at the various targets and occesionaly throwing a fireball at them.

"Can you get me the last known location of her." Fell asks, the fragments of the gun form into two seperate smaller rifles. "Since I would adore to talk with her face to face."

"So you can do what?" Tsun asks. "Look I'd love to go up against one of Stalker's students, but this one is mental, literally. I can shield you but we aren't equipped to deal with this."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'd recommend you come here now, sir." Luc says. "Oh nothing, I think Alan's about to arrest him, but its not like he'd fight back or anything. Yes I am being sarcastic."

He turns to Sam.

"I told Alan, what you planned to do." She said. "In hindsight, not the brightest idea. The Council has a few questions."

*He grips his pistols* "You..shuold..think..carefully..of your next actions.." *He growls* "What have I done, then I'll walk, you don't want me to make a mess of this place, turst..me.."

*His warframe powers up fully and his ship opens up slightly, where Arcwing whuold be, but it seems to have been modified, with something?*

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"So you can do what?" Tsun asks. "Look I'd love to go up against one of Stalker's students, but this one is mental, literally. I can shield you but we aren't equipped to deal with this."

"So how long do you think your mental defense can protect? She will break through at one point and I rather take her out before that." 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He turns to Sam.

Ko-Rovak watched from the window and cursed to himself.

"Kem... What is going on?!"

He looked around the ship, searching for anything he could operate or defend himself with.