The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*Zaeed nods* "Of course, Sylvie I understand you wanting to protect me, but as you can not remain clam, go into the ship and clam the warframe down, Now!"

"Your passenger manifest did not list additional crew." Luc says. "C.A.L.C run a scan to see what is in there."

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You could." Darrin said. "As for the copy, try it on. I rearranged the biomechanical systems. The servos and other systems where hard to find, but worth it. You can wear this, and far from that metal suit you are wearing now, you would be stronger. Stronger than you were back in the frame."

He takes a sip from the glass as the suit is rotated to stand upright.

"As for the Original." He says. "That too, could be modified,and quickly, in the same way. It would be just like before."

Gritlock hovers beside you, displaying schematics. It appears that he had records of your operations beforehand. 

"Operator the reports indicate that the suit would have a strength increase of 1% over previous options." He says. "All modifications appear to be there, though some are less effective."

"I did what I could with the hours I had." Darrin said. "If you could get the original here I could do the same modifications. It would take maybe an hour, but you would be good as new.The dragon would walk the world again."

He sips his glass again.

"Ulterior motives." He says. "Zaeed wants money, and no doubt if he was successful others might come to him for the same. It would be quite a business."

He looks out the window.

"As for Luc." He says. "He wants your allegiance to Meridian. If they gave you new armor, then you would be indebted to them."

He speaks calmly, and him voice sounds confident.

"I know how you feel." He says. "Better than the other parties engaged in this. I remember waking up to find myself in another body. A weaker body."

"Well, we all have our motives don't we?"

He said as he walked towards the suit and tried it on. 

"I need the original though... It has some critical modifications that may not be obvious at first. But why is this such a large issue? Why does everyone just leap at me like an opportunity? Does my allegiance mean that much?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"The Guards." Alan says amused. "Are a formality. I am the oldest living Tenno, master of a thousand battles. If I wanted you dead or in a cell, you would be."

He motions to the Citadel.

"We can continue this inside." He says. "In a more comfortable setting."

*He Chuckles* "I'll fair share and say the same, but I am a man of respect and to restore order" *He looks to Alan* "Accepted, However I will keep a guard with me, just in case, you have your respect to carry yours as well" *He snaps his fingers and 2 Corrupted MOA's walk out calmly, with Bursa modifications* "Let us proseed*

*He Looks to Sam* "Are you alright?, Im sorry about my freind, shes..very protective"..

3 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

"Well, we all have our motives don't we?"

He said as he walked towards the suit and tried it on. 

"I need the original though... It has some critical modifications that may not be obvious at first. But why is this such a large issue? Why does everyone just leap at me like an opportunity? Does my allegiance mean that much?"

Darrin laughs.

"You are Tenno." He says. "Your allegiance could tip a great many conflicts."

He motions to the ship around him.

"I could have your warframe brought here." He says. "Modified as this one is. It is reversible, if you wished to try the others methods later. IT would take time, but give us a chance to... chat."

The Warframe feels heavy at first, however as it powers up it feels just right, armored, but not restrictive. You can feel the strength of the suit as you flex your muscles. If there is a difference from before it is too minuscule to tell. You can also feel void energy within the suit.

Darrin rises and a warframe shimmers into existence around him. A Green and Black Frost Prime. 

"How does it feel?" He asks. "Powerful?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Your passenger manifest did not list additional crew." Luc says. "C.A.L.C run a scan to see what is in there."

*He opens the ships systems for Calc to do a full sweep scan* "Calc?, if you can hear me, scan the Warframe that you detect, it will give you the info you need"

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Chuckles* "I'll fair share and say the same, but I am a man of respect and to restore order" *He looks to Alan* "Accepted, However I will keep a guard with me, just in case, you have your respect to carry yours as well" *He snaps his fingers and 2 Corrupted MOA's walk out calmly, with Bursa modifications* "Let us proseed*

*He Looks to Sam* "Are you alright?, Im sorry about my freind, shes..very protective"..

"Ryoko?" Alan asks.

"Hey, I'm staying out of this." Ryoko says. "I'm just here to see where the chips fall."

Sam steps up next to you.

"Permission to accompany the Trader?" She asks.

*He opens the ships systems for Calc to do a full sweep scan* "Calc?, if you can hear me, scan the Warframe that you detect, it will give you the info you need"

C.A.L.C runs the scan.

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"So how long do you think your mental defense can protect? She will break through at one point and I rather take her out before that." 

"She cannot break though." Tsun says. "Not at her current distance."

He shakes his head.

"What if she wants us to follow?" He asks. "What is she is trying to lure us in?"

52 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"We'd be glad if you rid us of the 'ludicrous' fluffets giblets we made while riding here. So, nothing fancy"

"Ahh of course." He says. "Just bring them through the door here."

Upon entering you see an automated food processing unit. Stacks of wrapped meat and other foods sit in the cooled room.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"She cannot break though." Tsun says. "Not at her current distance."

He shakes his head.

"What if she wants us to follow?" He asks. "What is she is trying to lure us in?"

Fell sighed, the guns shattering into fragments again. "You're probably right..."

"Aww so we aren't going to play hide and seek? Oh well seems like I have to find you if thats the case. Now only to figure out a few holes in that defense of this village of yours. This is going to be fun!" Tsun could hear a playfull giggle before the presence of the nyx was gone again.

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

C.A.L.C runs the scan.

*The Full scan shows up that there is a unmanned Valkyr that is beening controlled by Corpus Porxy technology, the frame is filled with old and new Cropus tech, it seems to be controlled by a near by Porxy offworld, from a remote link, but the source is hard to track, but it seems Zaeed is not the one who is masking the signal, as Cacc has full scans of his ships data*    

Edited by LegionCynex

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*The Full scan shows up that there is a unmanned Valkyr that is beening controlled by Corpus Porxy technology, the frame is filled with old and new Cropus tech, it seems to be controlled by a near by Porxy offworld, from a remote link, but the source is hard to track, but it seems Zaeed is not the one who is masking the signal, as Cacc has full scans of his ships data*    

Luc reads the results and then shows them to Zaeed, as they walk towards the Citadel.

"Care to explain this?" He asks.

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Ryoko?" Alan asks.

"Hey, I'm staying out of this." Ryoko says. "I'm just here to see where the chips fall."

Sam steps up next to you.

"Permission to accompany the Trader?" She asks.

*He smiles* Granted..as long its ok with the others.." *He says, he uses a few keys on his hand, he looks to alan* "Can I bring my ship?.."

Edited by LegionCynex

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Darrin laughs.

"You are Tenno." He says. "Your allegiance could tip a great many conflicts."

He motions to the ship around him.

"I could have your warframe brought here." He says. "Modified as this one is. It is reversible, if you wished to try the others methods later. IT would take time, but give us a chance to... chat."

The Warframe feels heavy at first, however as it powers up it feels just right, armored, but not restrictive. You can feel the strength of the suit as you flex your muscles. If there is a difference from before it is too minuscule to tell. You can also feel void energy within the suit.

Darrin rises and a warframe shimmers into existence around him. A Green and Black Frost Prime. 

"How does it feel?" He asks. "Powerful?"

"Powerful..."

He repeated slowly as he flexed his muscles. His armor coursed with a toxic green energy

"Yes it's powerful..."

He mutters. Something felt a little off but he couldn't pinpoint what.

"But I have my own matters to handle before I bow down to anyone on Phenix... It's personal I'm afraid."

Just now, Dynamon_X said:

"Powerful..."

He repeated slowly as he flexed his muscles. His armor coursed with a toxic green energy

"Yes it's powerful..."

He mutters. Something felt a little off but he couldn't pinpoint what.

"But I have my own matters to handle before I bow down to anyone on Phenix... It's personal I'm afraid."

"I will modify your frame to do this." He says. "On one condition."

He gestures to his warframe.

"I'm guessing settling these matters will require combat?" He asks. "Allow me to accompany you. I wish to see firsthand how you fight."

15 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell sighed, the guns shattering into fragments again. "You're probably right..."

"Aww so we aren't going to play hide and seek? Oh well seems like I have to find you if thats the case. Now only to figure out a few holes in that defense of this village of yours. This is going to be fun!" Tsun could hear a playfull giggle before the presence of the nyx was gone again.

Tsun looks around.

"Forget that." He says. "Lets end this."

He taps his helmet.

"Sai'ah got a bead on that last location." He says. "Its a few hundred meters away. In the forest."

Edited by Rakawan

"Oh, whoops..my bad *he chuckles* "Sorry, she walked up to me, I tought...*He sighs in relief* "Well, now that is over, what now?"

Alan motions to Luc as you walk.

"I believe he had a question." He says. 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun looks around.

"Forget that." He says. "Lets end this."

He taps his helmet.

"Sai'ah got a bead on that last location." He says. "Its a few hundred meters away. In the forest."

"You don't seem like the most descisive." Fell commented. "Show the way,Tsun."

Tsun could hear the same playfully giggle again. "hehe this is going to be fun."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I will modify your frame to do this." He says. "On one condition."

He gestures to his warframe.

"I'm guessing settling these matters will require combat?" He asks. "Allow me to accompany you. I wish to see firsthand how you fight."

"You really want to see how I fight? Fine... But don't ask any questions."

He gripped the box that Gritlocks carabus was carrying and pulled it down. He opened it and pulled out his miter, ripkas gauntlets, and a salvaged asymmetrical pair of gremlins

"Will the powers work the same in this suit?"

1 minute ago, Dynamon_X said:

"You really want to see how I fight? Fine... But don't ask any questions."

He gripped the box that Gritlocks carabus was carrying and pulled it down. He opened it and pulled out his miter, ripkas gauntlets, and a salvaged asymmetrical pair of gremlins

"Will the powers work the same in this suit?"

"They will." Darrin says. "I included a obelisk shard, a self generating void field. It should re-sync your connection to the void. The Grineer seem to have installed an inhibitor. It was removed, but for now you will need an external conduit to channel energy. Once your connection is established the crystal will enhance your powers."

He gestures to a holograph.

"If I may have one question, do you need a ship to get there? We still have the courier you captured." He asks.