The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"You don't seem like the most descisive." Fell commented. "Show the way,Tsun."

Tsun could hear the same playfully giggle again. "hehe this is going to be fun."

Tsun mentally smiled.

"Every time you contact me." He said. "The Nemesis gets closer to finding you. Shall we discuss politics?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun mentally smiled.

"Every time you contact me." He said. "The Nemesis gets closer to finding you. Shall we discuss politics?"

"Eh let's make this game of hide and seek last a bit longer." The presence of the Nyx disappeared again. 

"Tsun, which way is this forest she is in?"

Edited by kyrozon

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Luc shows you the data again.

"Care to explain that warframe?" He asks.

*He looks to the data* "That is one of my bodyguards like I said to your friend, Mr?..*He looks to alan* "I'll explain everything once we get into some comfort, but like I asked, do I bring my ship?" 

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Eh let's make this game of hide and seek last a bit longer." The presence of the Nyx disappeared again. 

"Tsun, which way is this forest she is in?"

Tsun points towards the woods at the edge of the forest.

"There." He says. "A three hundred yards in. Just beyond the security systems range."

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*He looks to the data* "That is one of my bodyguards like I said to your friend, Mr?..*He looks to alan* "I'll explain everything once we get into some comfort, but like I asked, do I bring my ship?" 

"I think that should stay where it is." Alan says. "I doubt the Chancellor would appreciate using her Citadel's landing pads for such a small Q & A session."

22 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun points towards the woods at the edge of the forest.

"There." He says. "A three hundred yards in. Just beyond the security systems range."

"Well let's see if we can find any traces of her presence ourselfs." Fell walks towards the woods. Keeping his eyes and ears open for anything out of the ordinary. "Hopefully she is alone. Who knows how many other acolytes could have sneaked onto this planet during the attack."

Light footprints would be visible in the grass.

Edited by kyrozon

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I think that should stay where it is." Alan says. "I doubt the Chancellor would appreciate using her Citadel's landing pads for such a small Q & A session."

"Fine by me" *He uses some locks and seals up his ship* "Moa's watch daddy's ship while I am out"

27 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Fine by me" *He uses some locks and seals up his ship* "Moa's watch daddy's ship while I am out"

"So, where are we going excaly?, *He walks with them, he looks to Sam* "Is there where you train?, the new breed of Tenno?" *His MOA's follow behind* "Oh and I'm sorry you two, I didn't get your names.."

44 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"They will." Darrin says. "I included a obelisk shard, a self generating void field. It should re-sync your connection to the void. The Grineer seem to have installed an inhibitor. It was removed, but for now you will need an external conduit to channel energy. Once your connection is established the crystal will enhance your powers."

He gestures to a holograph.

"If I may have one question, do you need a ship to get there? We still have the courier you captured." He asks.

"A ship would be great. I'm not sure if the courier ship is still able to fly, but if it is I'll take it."

He stressed the power in his suit again, letting the toxins flow.

3 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

"A ship would be great. I'm not sure if the courier ship is still able to fly, but if it is I'll take it."

He stressed the power in his suit again, letting the toxins flow.

Darrin leads you through the ship to the hangar. You see the Courier ship fueled and ready to go.

Darrin slips into the cockpit. It is apparent he knows the controls.

"Where to?" He asks.

Darrin leads you through the ship to the hangar. You see the Courier ship fueled and ready to go.

Darrin slips into the cockpit. It is apparent he knows the controls.

"Where to?" He asks.

Rovak turns to Gritlocks carabus, and speaks without hesitation

"11773657.43, 8452.43, 9873346.22"

He pauses for a moment

"Those are the exact coordinates of where I was held... It may be foolish to just show up again. But there are some questions that need answering there."

4 hours ago, Dynamon_X said:

Rovak turns to Gritlocks carabus, and speaks without hesitation

"11773657.43, 8452.43, 9873346.22"

He pauses for a moment

"Those are the exact coordinates of where I was held... It may be foolish to just show up again. But there are some questions that need answering there."

"Foolish." Darrin says. He sounds amused. "Foolish would the Grineer still being there."

He says something to Rail control through a headset.

"He's with me, Simon." He says. "Let us through."

You feel the ship punch through the rails.

Earth comes into view, and you hear a voice over the radio.

"Courier 341, what is your status. We are detecting void echoes around your craft." 

Darrin clears his throat and opens a channel. His voice sounds gravelly, like a Grineer.

"Ran into some Tenno Skoom in little wings." He says. "Turrets were too much for them. Isn't that right Captain?"

He nods back at you.

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Ahh of course." He says. "Just bring them through the door here."

Upon entering you see an automated food processing unit. Stacks of wrapped meat and other foods sit in the cooled room.

"The condition could be better, but we had only serious firepower back at the moment, so..." He said to the Vauban while carrying the meats "... it still may fit for a lovely paste"

~~~~~

The sound of received message alarmed the Chancellor from her duties. It appears to originate from the Terminus and written by colonel Teloch

"In regards to our previous agreement, I inform you of the gratis help that was mentioned yesterday. The cargo list was constituted basing on the report I received from my agents.

-----------

The list of goods for delivery:

-Semi-automatic workshops, tenno-made, with advanced resource logistics protocols and schematics interface, decommissioned, state adequate .......... 43 units, self-packed;
-Semi-automatic foundries for resource synthesis and re-processing, tenno-made, with advanced resource logistics protocols, decommissioned, state good .......... 18 units, self-packed;
-Industrial chemical laboratory, grineer-made, manually operated by a crew of workers, omega-isotope feed, salvaged, state adequate ..........  2 units split into 4 containers of parts;
-Mobile chemical laboratory for R&D synthesis and pharmaceutics production, manually operated, corpus-made, salvaged, state good .......... 3 units in 2 containers;
-Industrial ammunition workshop, tenno-made, capable of manufacturing grineer type munitions, automated, with basic and some advanced blueprints, decommissioned, state adequate .......... 1 unit, self-packed and 1 container with parts;
-Lesser tools for manual work (gathering and construction), corpus-manufactured, salvaged, state pristine .......... 5 containers;
-Small-sized motorized construction vehicles, manually controlled, grineer-made, salvaged, state good .......... 3 containers;
-Refinery, automatised, tenno-made, decommissioned, state good .......... 1 unit, self-packed and 2 containers with parts;
-Hexacyclic SUVs, manually controlled, corpus-manufactured, extended for better cargo capacity, salvaged, state good ............ 5 units, self-packed;
-Gravity-pad armored universal vehicle, manually or AI controlled, tenno-made, modified for extended personnel and cargo transportation, decommissioned, disarmed, state good .......... 1 unit, self-packed;
-Omega isotope, salvaged, re-contained ........... 8 containers;
-Basic corpus tech set of schematics for frontier missions, salvaged ........... 1 datablock, packed in one of the corpus suvs.

-------------

ETA of delivery: 3 hours from the moment of the confirmation message

Please, confirm the fact of this message retrieval and set the unload destination for the cargo. "

Edited by Teloch

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Foolish." Darrin says. He sounds amused. "Foolish would the Grineer still being there."

He says something to Rail control through a headset.

"He's with me, Simon." He says. "Let us through."

You feel the ship punch through the rails.

Earth comes into view, and you hear a voice over the radio.

"Courier 341, what is your status. We are detecting void echoes around your craft." 

Darrin clears his throat and opens a channel. His voice sounds gravelly, like a Grineer.

"Ran into some Tenno Skoom in little wings." He says. "Turrets were too much for them. Isn't that right Captain?"

He nods back at you.

Ko nods but stays silent, afraid that someone would recognize his voice.

He whispers

"They remember me."

2 hours ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko nods but stays silent, afraid that someone would recognize his voice.

He whispers

"They remember me."

"And that would be a problem?" Darrin asks. "I have the software programmed to change your voice."

3 hours ago, Teloch said:

"The condition could be better, but we had only serious firepower back at the moment, so..." He said to the Vauban while carrying the meats "... it still may fit for a lovely paste"

~~~~~

The sound of received message alarmed the Chancellor from her duties. It appears to originate from the Terminus and written by colonel Teloch

"In regards to our previous agreement, I inform you of the gratis help that was mentioned yesterday. The cargo list was constituted basing on the report I received from my agents.

-----------

The list of goods for delivery:

-Semi-automatic workshops, tenno-made, with advanced resource logistics protocols and schematics interface, decommissioned, state adequate .......... 43 units, self-packed;
-Semi-automatic foundries for resource synthesis and re-processing, tenno-made, with advanced resource logistics protocols, decommissioned, state good .......... 18 units, self-packed;
-Industrial chemical laboratory, grineer-made, manually operated by a crew of workers, omega-isotope feed, salvaged, state adequate ..........  2 units split into 4 containers of parts;
-Mobile chemical laboratory for R&D synthesis and pharmaceutics production, manually operated, corpus-made, salvaged, state good .......... 3 units in 2 containers;
-Industrial ammunition workshop, tenno-made, capable of manufacturing grineer type munitions, automated, with basic and some advanced blueprints, decommissioned, state adequate .......... 1 unit, self-packed and 1 container with parts;
-Lesser tools for manual work (gathering and construction), corpus-manufactured, salvaged, state pristine .......... 5 containers;
-Small-sized motorized construction vehicles, manually controlled, grineer-made, salvaged, state good .......... 3 containers;
-Refinery, automatised, tenno-made, decommissioned, state good .......... 1 unit, self-packed and 2 containers with parts;
-Hexacyclic SUVs, manually controlled, corpus-manufactured, extended for better cargo capacity, salvaged, state good ............ 5 units, self-packed;
-Gravity-pad armored universal vehicle, manually or AI controlled, tenno-made, modified for extended personnel and cargo transportation, decommissioned, disarmed, state good .......... 1 unit, self-packed;
-Omega isotope, salvaged, re-contained ........... 8 containers;
-Basic corpus tech set of schematics for frontier missions, salvaged ........... 1 datablock, packed in one of the corpus suvs.

-------------

ETA of delivery: 3 hours from the moment of the confirmation message

Please, confirm the fact of this message retrieval and set the unload destination for the cargo. "

"Thank you Colonel." Melanie says. "Message received. Coordinates for loading destination sent."

The coordinates lead to a field just outside the gate nearest the citadel.

"I would like to inform you that the Zariman Dreadnought is ready for action, should you wish for some additional firepower on your next raid."

17 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

"So, where are we going excaly?, *He walks with them, he looks to Sam* "Is there where you train?, the new breed of Tenno?" *His MOA's follow behind* "Oh and I'm sorry you two, I didn't get your names.."

"We are going to the Council chambers in the Citadel." Sam says. "And no, it is not where we train. Nor is it somewhere I ever wanted to stand."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Thank you Colonel." Melanie says. "Message received. Coordinates for loading destination sent."

The coordinates lead to a field just outside the gate nearest the citadel.

"I would like to inform you that the Zariman Dreadnought is ready for action, should you wish for some additional firepower on your next raid."

"After our latest raid, we will have to wait for the system to "cool down" unless we're willing to listen to yet another lecture on "how important the balance is" made by you know whom. But we still appreciate your willingness to collaborate" Teloch replied via video message, "Make sure you have enough men to unload and organize the cargo. We hope that this help will grease your wheels. Also, we're eagerly waiting for the first mineral resources delivery. But until then, I've informed Therese of her short-time tasks and provided with instructions, so she will be able to state our points of interests and assist you should you have any questions, propositions, or non-emergency messages" He nodded barely noticeably "Until next time, Chancellor" 

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"We are going to the Council chambers in the Citadel." Sam says. "And no, it is not where we train. Nor is it somewhere I ever wanted to stand."

*He Looks to sam* "What do you mean? "ever want to stand?", your not filling me with any confidence.." *He Sighs* "I'm really hopeing this don't resolve to me being killed or arrested Sam.." *He looks to her* "You saw my friend's reaction, if I go down, she'll cut you down, just a heads up.."

"I whuold like to solve this without bloodshed.."

Edited by LegionCynex
Made a few changes

2 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Looks to Sam* "What do you mean? "ever want to stand?", your not filling me with any confidence.." *He Sighs* "I'm really hopeing this don't resolve to me being killed or arrested Sam.." *He looks to her* "You saw my friend's reaction, if I go down, she'll cut you down, just a heads up.."

"I would like to solve this without bloodshed.."

"Yo, Sam, wait up!"  Richard was running across the open area toward them, carrying a slim black and silver briefcase.  "I didn't think you'd be summoned to the Citadel until, well, after you'd pulled shenanigans at a level nearly on par with me.  What's up?"

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Yo, Sam, wait up!"  Richard was running across the open area toward them, carrying a slim black and silver briefcase.  "I didn't think you'd be summoned to the Citadel until, well, after you'd pulled shenanigans at a level nearly on par with me.  What's up?"

"Master Richard." Sam says. "This is Zaeed."

You enter the citadel and after a confusing teleporter foray, find yourself in an ornate room.

"Master Richard." Sam says. "This is Zaeed."

You enter the citadel and after a confusing teleporter foray, find yourself in an ornate room.

Richard looked around and noticed an empty chair behind a short wall with a desk in front of it.  "Ohhhh..."  He slowed down so Zaeed and Sam drew slightly ahead of him, then took a deep breath and jumped powerfully into the air, arcing over the main floor, which was at the bottom of the bowl shaped room, and landed neatly on top of the desk in a crouch.  He stood up, stepped down onto the chair and then onto the floor, set his briefcase on the table, and sat down in the chair, looking down at Sam and Zaeed, who were now standing on a floor about two meters below him.

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard looked around and noticed an empty chair behind a short wall with a desk in front of it.  "Ohhhh..."  He slowed down so Zaeed and Sam drew slightly ahead of him, then took a deep breath and jumped powerfully into the air, arcing over the main floor, which was at the bottom of the bowl shaped room, and landed neatly on top of the desk in a crouch.  He stood up, stepped down onto the chair and then onto the floor, set his briefcase on the table, and sat down in the chair, looking down at Sam and Zaeed, who were now standing on a floor about two meters below him.

Alan takes one of the other seats.

"Of we are done with the theatrics." He says. "Shall we proceed?"

He motions to the two remaining chairs.

"Have a seat." He says.

"Harbinger Richard, you are hear to evaluate the medical viability and risks inherent to the method proposed by Zaeed. As well as whether or not such a course of action was ethical considering the circumstances."