The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Alan takes one of the other seats.

"Of we are done with the theatrics." He says. "Shall we proceed?"

He motions to the two remaining chairs.

"Have a seat." He says.

"Harbinger Richard, you are hear to evaluate the medical viability and risks inherent to the method proposed by Zaeed. As well as whether or not such a course of action was ethical considering the circumstances."

*He Folds his arms, sitting down, his eyes are on Sam, the taps his foot, he just remains silent, tho he does not look Impressed*

Edited by LegionCynex
Wrong Place..keep forgetting about the damm OCC thread

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Folds his arms, sitting down, his eyes are on Sam, the taps his foot, he just remains silent, tho he does not look Impressed*

Sam takes her seat beside you and waits.

22 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Well let's see if we can find any traces of her presence ourselfs." Fell walks towards the woods. Keeping his eyes and ears open for anything out of the ordinary. "Hopefully she is alone. Who knows how many other acolytes could have sneaked onto this planet during the attack."

Light footprints would be visible in the grass.

((reposting))

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam takes her seat beside you and waits.

*He rises a brow, he goes to speek out, but just sighs, leaning back, anyone with mind reading powers might be able to tell Zaeed is really uncomfortable right now, He turns to his side and pets his MOA, he leans down and whispers something to it*

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*He rises a brow, he goes to speek out, but just sighs, leaning back, anyone with mind reading powers might be able to tell Zaeed is really uncomfortable right now, He turns to his side and pets his MOA, he leans down and whispers something to it*

"We can either start with questions, or explanations." Alan says. "That is up to you."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun quietly draws his blade and follows you.

Fell follows the foot prints and follows it deeper into the forest. It leads them to a small open plain within it. He looks around, seeing no more traces of the nyx. "Dammit..." Just as he said that some nearby bushes rustled. Immediatly Fell made his weapons reform. Considering his lack of melee weapons he motioned for Tsun to take a closer look. 

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"And that would be a problem?" Darrin asks. "I have the software programmed to change your voice."

"Perfect..."

He muttered as he started preparing his Miter. Replacing the saw blade clips and refueling it. 

He revved his Ripkas, making sure they still worked while he checked his remaining nails for the gremlins

12 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

"Perfect..."

He muttered as he started preparing his Miter. Replacing the saw blade clips and refueling it. 

He revved his Ripkas, making sure they still worked while he checked his remaining nails for the gremlins

The ship sets down on the ground, and the hatch opens. Darrin steps out and stops.

40 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We can either start with questions, or explanations." Alan says. "That is up to you."

"He rises a brow* "Uhh..." *He clears his throat* "Well, its best if we start with qeastions, as I'm happy to answer any qeastions, so I can then make explications..*He looks around the room more, wondering if its Orokin desgin* 

16 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"He rises a brow* "Uhh..." *He clears his throat* "Well, its best if we start with qeastions, as I'm happy to answer any qeastions, so I can then make explications..*He looks around the room more, wondering if its Orokin desgin* 

"I have a few questions," said Richard, "not the least of which is what are we talking about, exactly?"

Edited by Yzjdriel

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I have a few questions," said Richard, "not the least of which is what are we talking about, exactly?"

*He Rises a brow, he seems to be slightly more calmer, but seems in discomfort* "Go on Sir, What whuold you like to kown?.." *He then smiles warmly and speeks slightly more out loud for everyone to here* "Any qeastions you may feel to ask, but feel too shy or worried, please do not, I will answer all qeastions as best as I can, If you do not get a answer then see it, I wish to keep that stuff in my own regard as respected as personal* *He seems eager to help*

Edited by LegionCynex

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Rises a brow, he seems to be slightly more calmer, but seems in discomfort* "Go on Sir, What whuold you like to kown?.." *He then smiles warmly and speeks slightly more out loud for everyone to here* "Any qeastions you may feel to ask, but feel too shy or worried, please do not, I will answer all qeastions as best as I can, If you do not get a answer then see it, I wish to keep that stuff in my own regard as respected as personal* *He seems eager to help*

11 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I would like to know a bit more as well." Alan says. "Like I said. I was called here over some business about ripping out souls and shoving them in warframes. And then a private message from Sam about the Prime Trader."

He lifts an eyebrow.

"As I recall it went something along the lines of 'You need to speak with him. It's not as bad as it looks." He says. "Which explains the guards. It hardly sounded like the sort of thing one approaches in their pajamas with only a pillow for defense."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I would like to know a bit more as well." Alan says. "Like I said. I was called here over some business about ripping out souls and shoving them in warframes. And then a private message from Sam about the Prime Trader."

He lifts an eyebrow.

"As I recall it went something along the lines of 'You need to speak with him. It's not as bad as it looks." He says. "Which explains the guards. It hardly sounded like the sort of thing one approaches in their pajamas with only a pillow for defense."

(( lol!, this made me chuckle, pillow fights XD))

*Zaeed looks over to Alan* "Well, I do not kown anything about "Ripping Souls out", with no pun-intended I am not a Nekros. *He clears his throat* "However I will explain in detail about the little regard that got me here in the first place". *He takes a deep breath* "Lets begin on who I am, first, so everyone is comfortable with knowing who I am and what I do, this will of course address the issue we have at hand *He clears his throat once more, taking a deep breath*  

"I am Zaeed Zi'Teer, I am a most notably known as the Prime Trader, As you are all aware of, I come from the Void. However I am more then -just- a Prime Trader, I am also a person who also salvages technology and robotics for my own gain,,like building my own MOA's or  manufacturing my own weapons. I also have skills in Transference.

"If a Tenno wishes to be apart of their respected Warframe I set up a deal and meeting up to begin the processes. However all Tenno that come with me are safe and respected and make sure they are top priority in making sure the transference is safely completed". *He takes a breath*

"The Transference is like the one we see today, However with a small twist. I use special Curpous & Orokin technology to set up a special  Somatic Link to transfer the Operator's consciousness and powers into their Warframe of their choosing. However by doing that I physically  download their consciousness into the frame. Unfortunately your real body dies, but it should be obvious. You are downloading your mind into the warframe, you are leaving your other body.

"As you can see, I am the same, I am walking proof of it, However all Tenno once upon my ship are given a strict and verbal warning that they must be 100% sure with this, as there is NO turning back. If they change their mind, they are allowed to leave, no questions asked".

"However if they wish to agree with it, they must fill our a from to let them kown what they have done and it is their own resposibily to be aware of the said risks that may or MAY NOT, be part of this".  

"For any laws or such, I am not aware of any, as I am new to this place and to your world, I can not be expected to follow all rules and be fully kown of them right of the doorstep can I?" "I've been doing this for a while now and I have had no one die or been wounded by this and I have stayed clear of thos who may wish to exploit my work".

*He sighs* "Any more qeastions?" 

43 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

(( lol!, this made me chuckle, pillow fights XD))

*Zaeed looks over to Alan* "Well, I do not kown anything about "Ripping Souls out", with no pun-intended I am not a Nekros. *He clears his throat* "However I will explain in detail about the little regard that got me here in the first place". *He takes a deep breath* "Lets begin on who I am, first, so everyone is comfortable with knowing who I am and what I do, this will of course address the issue we have at hand *He clears his throat once more, taking a deep breath*  

"I am Zaeed Zi'Teer, I am a most notably known as the Prime Trader, As you are all aware of, I come from the Void. However I am more then -just- a Prime Trader, I am also a person who also salvages technology and robotics for my own gain,,like building my own MOA's or  manufacturing my own weapons. I also have skills in Transference.

"If a Tenno wishes to be apart of their respected Warframe I set up a deal and meeting up to begin the processes. However all Tenno that come with me are safe and respected and make sure they are top priority in making sure the transference is safely completed". *He takes a breath*

"The Transference is like the one we see today, However with a small twist. I use special Curpous & Orokin technology to set up a special  Somatic Link to transfer the Operator's consciousness and powers into their Warframe of their choosing. However by doing that I physically  download their consciousness into the frame. Unfortunately your real body dies, but it should be obvious. You are downloading your mind into the warframe, you are leaving your other body.

"As you can see, I am the same, I am walking proof of it, However all Tenno once upon my ship are given a strict and verbal warning that they must be 100% sure with this, as there is NO turning back. If they change their mind, they are allowed to leave, no questions asked".

"However if they wish to agree with it, they must fill our a from to let them kown what they have done and it is their own resposibily to be aware of the said risks that may or MAY NOT, be part of this".  

"For any laws or such, I am not aware of any, as I am new to this place and to your world, I can not be expected to follow all rules and be fully kown of them right of the doorstep can I?" "I've been doing this for a while now and I have had no one die or been wounded by this and I have stayed clear of thos who may wish to exploit my work".

*He sighs* "Any more qeastions?" 

Richard looked at Alan.  "All that aside, why isn't Katherine here for this?  She's the doctor, not me."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The ship sets down on the ground, and the hatch opens. Darrin steps out and stops.

Ko-Rovak follows him. As he steps outside, he pauses in shock as he looks at the grineer architecture. He mumbles

"Ever get the feeling that you're just a piece in a much larger game?"

Before it could be answered, Ko-Rovak fired a charged blade at an unsuspecting grineer, messily decapitating him

Just now, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak follows him. As he steps outside, he pauses in shock as he looks at the grineer architecture. He mumbles

"Ever get the feeling that you're just a piece in a much larger game?"

Before it could be answered, Ko-Rovak fired a charged blade at an unsuspecting grineer, messily decapitating him

Darrin sounds amused.

"I'd imagine that's how my allies feel." He says. "However I prefer to think of myself as the player, not the piece."

He raises his Hek as a troop of Lancers walk out onto the platform. A decorated Grineer Captain, not Vor, steps out. He resembles a heavily armored Artificer.

"Ahhh, Dragon." He says. "So nice of you to join us. Welcome home."

The Lancer's raise their weapons.

"I'm afraid we are going to have to kill your friend." He says. "Such a pity."

Darrin does not shift his stance, but you see the air around his fist grow visibly colder.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Darrin sounds amused.

"I'd imagine that's how my allies feel." He says. "However I prefer to think of myself as the player, not the piece."

He raises his Hek as a troop of Lancers walk out onto the platform. A decorated Grineer Captain, not Vor, steps out. He resembles a heavily armored Artificer.

"Ahhh, Dragon." He says. "So nice of you to join us. Welcome home."

The Lancer's raise their weapons.

"I'm afraid we are going to have to kill your friend." He says. "Such a pity."

Darrin does not shift his stance, but you see the air around his fist grow visibly colder.

Rovak gets ready to attack but pauses

"Don't make the same mistake of challenging me... You know what I'm capable of."

1 minute ago, Dynamon_X said:

Rovak gets ready to attack but pauses

"Don't make the same mistake of challenging me... You know what I'm capable of."

More Lancers pile onto the platform.

"You were a capable pawn." The Grineer says. "A tool of the Empire. A piece that has lost its way."

He gestures to the ground.

"Throw down your weapons and kneel before the mercy of the Kweens." He says. "And perhaps they can forgive you."

You see lasers moving towards you. You recognize them as the Vulkar's tracker beams.

29 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard looked at Alan.  "All that aside, why isn't Katherine here for this?  She's the doctor, not me."

"She's busy." Alan says. "There are still quite a few people injured from the attack."

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"She's busy." Alan says. "There are still quite a few people injured from the attack."

"So she's busy doing a job I could do equally well instead of doing something she knows a lot more about than I?"  Richard shrugged.  "Yup.  This sounds EXACTLY like something she would do.  Carry on."

9 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"So she's busy doing a job I could do equally well instead of doing something she knows a lot more about than I?"  Richard shrugged.  "Yup.  This sounds EXACTLY like something she would do.  Carry on."

*He Looks to the pair and calmly waits for them to ask more questions* "Is there any qeastions about what I've just given you?"

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

More Lancers pile onto the platform.

"You were a capable pawn." The Grineer says. "A tool of the Empire. A piece that has lost its way."

He gestures to the ground.

"Throw down your weapons and kneel before the mercy of the Kweens." He says. "And perhaps they can forgive you."

You see lasers moving towards you. You recognize them as the Vulkar's tracker beams.

Rovak looks towards Darrin and puts his weapons down slowly. He looks up the grineer captain, staying silent while under the armor power begins to course.

On 19.07.2016 at 11:40 AM, Teloch said:

"The condition could be better, but we had only serious firepower back at the moment, so..." He said to the Vauban while carrying the meats "... it still may fit for a lovely paste"

22 hours ago, Teloch said:

"After our latest raid, we will have to wait for the system to "cool down" unless we're willing to listen to yet another lecture on "how important the balance is" made by you know whom. But we still appreciate your willingness to collaborate" Teloch replied via video message, "Make sure you have enough men to unload and organize the cargo. We hope that this help will grease your wheels. Also, we're eagerly waiting for the first mineral resources delivery. But until then, I've informed Therese of her short-time tasks and provided with instructions, so she will be able to state our points of interests and assist you should you have any questions, propositions, or non-emergency messages" He nodded barely noticeably "Until next time, Chancellor" 

((Reposting? Let there be reposting!))

21 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

Rovak looks towards Darrin and puts his weapons down slowly. He looks up the grineer captain, staying silent while under the armor power begins to course.

The Grineer Captain seems surprised. He looks around warily. 

In that second Darrin acts. A Snowglobe pops up, blocking the incoming sniper shots. His Hek roars, downing two of the Lancers as the Captain backpedals. The others close in.