The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On July 25, 2016 at 0:49 PM, Teloch said:

"... And? How did it end? And what was the reason of the celebration?"

"He what?" Bork demands, speaking into his earpiece. "That treacherous skoom. I will keep my eyes peeled.... 500,000. That's enough to get some augments. Understood, Commander."

He turns to Ulf.

"We have a situation." He says.

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell looks after Sai'ah carry the Nyx away.

"Heh that's a good thing... So what's going to happen with her anyway?"

Tsun cringes.

"Best not think of that mate." He says. "Sai'ah will find out what she wants to know. And Kiri won't bother anyone again. She'll get a trial. But that's all I want to know."

he shivers.

"I crossed her once." He says. "I believed the dead could not feel fear. I was wrong."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun cringes.

"Best not think of that mate." He says. "Sai'ah will find out what she wants to know. And Kiri won't bother anyone again. She'll get a trial. But that's all I want to know."

"Okay... So what are we going to do now?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Okay... So what are we going to do now?"

Tsun stops. His helmet lowers and he spits on the ground.

"Sven!" He swears. "That weaselly, conninving...."

He seems to greatly hate this person. 

"Attacking civilians, researchers." He says. "Has he no honor?"

He seems to be responding to a communication channel.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun stops. His helmet lowers and he spits on the ground.

"Sven!" He swears. "That weaselly, conninving...."

He seems to greatly hate this person. 

"Attacking civilians, researchers." He says. "Has he no honor?"

He seems to be responding to a communication channel.

Fell was startled by the sudden outburst. 

"Tsun, what's going on?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

Fell was startled by the sudden outburst. 

"Tsun, what's going on?"

"A thorn in our side tried to become a dagger in our back." He says. 

He reseals his helmet.

"A Perrin Executive called Sven tried to blow up a research station." He says. "There's a 500,000 credit coho he's for information, and a million credit one for his capture."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"A thorn in our side tried to become a dagger in our back." He says. 

He reseals his helmet.

"A Perrin Executive called Sven tried to blow up a research station." He says. "There's a 500,000 credit coho he's for information, and a million credit one for his capture."

"Oh? I take you want to go chase this rat?"

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"You deal with that." He says. "I've got something else."

He freezes the Captain and walks down another corridor.

Seeing Darrin not following him, Ko-Rovak came back. He looked down at the frozen grineer captain. He didn't have anything to thaw him, so instead he tried to channel his power to counteract the frost.

Regardless of whether or not it worked, he followed Darrin in. As he walked into the same room, he quietly walked to a control console...

The alarms began blaring, and the doors entered lockdown.

23 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

Seeing Darrin not following him, Ko-Rovak came back. He looked down at the frozen grineer captain. He didn't have anything to thaw him, so instead he tried to channel his power to counteract the frost.

Regardless of whether or not it worked, he followed Darrin in. As he walked into the same room, he quietly walked to a control console...

The alarms began blaring, and the doors entered lockdown.

You see the Frost sitting cross legged. It seems odd. As you watch you feel your frame power down. It seems unresponsive. Without it you can no longer seem to contact Gritlok.

"Why?" Darrin asks. He does not seem concerned, merely curious.

Edited by Rakawan

"Apparently he piqued the interest of the council." He says. "More than that I cannot say. I can let you land, but you'd have to contact the council to get permission to intervene."

"Copy that, I'm on my way" *She Flies over and gets into contact* "Uh, Hello?, is this the council?, My name is Nena Zi'Teer, I'm his partner.." *She clears her throat* "I wish to have promission to join the matter of Interest, *She begins to land* "Do I also have Permission to land?, I've been told by rail-control I do, but I wish to dubble check"

Just now, LegionCynex said:

"Copy that, I'm on my way" *She Flies over and gets into contact* "Uh, Hello?, is this the council?, My name is Nena Zi'Teer, I'm his partner.." *She clears her throat* "I wish to have promission to join the matter of Interest, *She begins to land* "Do I also have Permission to land?, I've been told by rail-control I

do, but I wish to dubble check"

Alan taps a button on his chair.

"You are cleared to land." He says. "Coordinates to the chamber have been sent. Please refrain from bringing arms and armaments into the chambers."

To coordinates lead to a empty room where a short scan confirms that you are unarmed before directing you to the correct room.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Alan taps a button on his chair.

"You are cleared to land." He says. "Coordinates to the chamber have been sent. Please refrain from bringing arms and armaments into the chambers."

To coordinates lead to a empty room where a short scan confirms that you are unarmed before directing you to the correct room.

*She lands and steps out, she leaves her gear upon her ship* "Copy that, small qeastion, is any arms allowed to be brought?, not even a sidearm?, you kown for personally safety, if not just say the word" *She looks around, slowly beginning to walk to the location, scans show that her suit is still powered up and still welds a sidearm, but she is happy to power down and remove all weapons* 

*She lands and steps out, she leaves her gear upon her ship* "Copy that, small qeastion, is any arms allowed to be brought?, not even a sidearm?, you kown for personally safety, if not just say the word" *She looks around, slowly beginning to walk to the location, scans show that her suit is still powered up and still welds a sidearm, but she is happy to power down and remove all weapons* 

Alan raises his eyebrows at the scans intel but shrugs.

"I'm sure we can accomodate that." He says. "As long as its not a Kulstar or Angstrum."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Alan raises his eyebrows at the scans intel but shrugs.

"I'm sure we can accomodate that." He says. "As long as its not a Kulstar or Angstrum."

*She chuckle* "I'm not a woman, who welds such" *She carefully shows the weapon, its a Lasto Prime, she gently puts it back on her side*

"He what?" Bork demands, speaking into his earpiece. "That treacherous skoom. I will keep my eyes peeled.... 500,000. That's enough to get some augments. Understood, Commander."

He turns to Ulf.

"We have a situation." He says.

At first, Ulf wanted to answer either sarcastically or to pretend he didn't hear about the infamous "celebration", the sudden transmission interrupted his plan and liberated from the necessity to make a potentially awkward move

"Another day, another situation," He spoke to Bork and checked own weaponry layout, "and we have been invited to this situation's escalation, I presume?"

Melanie knocks on Theresa's door.

Therese opened the door shortly after the first knocks. She was a bit surprised to see Melanie and not a functionary or a clerk. She questioningly lifted a brow and asked politely (if not coldly-politely)

"Moning, Chancellor. Is there someway I can be of help?"

Edited by Teloch

6 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She chuckle* "I'm not a woman, who welds such" *She carefully shows the weapon, its a Lasto Prime, she gently puts it back on her side*

"That will be fine." Alan says.

You enter the true chamber.

On 7/25/2016 at 9:50 AM, LegionCynex said:

*He nods* "That is excaly the problem!, our Tenno body's where too weak, nothing, because we spend our lazy butts on the chairs, controlling our frames, or in the Orokin Pods, we're not getting out, sure we can learn to control our new body, but we'll just end up sitting back down and controlling our frame, via mind, not body" *He sighs*

"I'm sorry you do not understand from your viewpoint and I greatly appreciate it for you to take your time to hear me out, but some fokes need to Dream...of not what you are, but what you want to be..." *He rises a brow* "As for licensed field medic or physician", *He sighs* "Your half right, I am not Physician at all, or a Field medic, who goes out in battle, Yes. But However I have full training in Medical and Cybernetics and Transference, along with foundation of salvaged technology and robotics and proxies" *He clears his throat* "Oh and very high kowngole on Orokin Tech, tho some I still yet to learn, so I don;' kown everything of course" *He Says*

*He Looks to Alan, as Rich looks over, as he speeks to the Couclsilor*

(( This Next part will have to involve my other Crh coming in, so I'll quickly pause this, until the matter at the Station is revealed, as someone has a Sliver Tongue, that works well, with Zaeed, Unless Sam wishes to speek up, as well )) 

(( Also I apologize for the post at a time, but I wished to make it less bearing of a wall of text )),

(( Reposting for Visibility, Now my Crh is here also))

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

At first, Ulf wanted to answer either sarcastically or to pretend he didn't hear about the infamous "celebration", the sudden transmission interrupted his plan and liberated from the necessity to make a potentially awkward move

"Another day, another situation," He spoke to Bork and checked own weaponry layout, "and we have been invited to this situation's escalation, I presume?"

Therese opened the door shortly after the first knocks. He was a bit surprised to see Melanie and not a functionary or a clerk. She questioningly lifted a brow and asked politely (if not coldly-politely)

"Moning, Chancellor. Is there someway I can be of help?"

"You remember Sven." Bork says. "He blew up a lab, or tried to. Rattled the Arbiter, but didn't kill him. Knowing Sven it wasn't for lack of trying."

He checks his weapon.

"Blasted sewer rat was driven away from the lab." He says. "No one knows where he went."

He looks at you.

"Everyone has been invited." He says. "Bounty is quite large. Alive for questioning, they say. Offered 1 million credits. Just enough to make killing him less satisfying."

----------

"I wanted to ask for coordinates for the first material shipment." Melanie says. "And alert you to a possible security threat."

Her voice sounded annoyed, rather than worried.

"It seems the Executive your officer 'corrected' has decided to finally make himself a problem." She says. "Sven has attacked an laboratory. His anger seems to be directed against Tenno, for now. I thought you should know, so you can take appropriate precautions." 

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko fiddles with a control and his Warframe lights up. He walks over.

"I knew someday he'd cross a line." He says. "I never thought he'd drag others into it though."

Lord's frame regained power, its lights fading back on. "Well, I'll keep an eye out for him. He's damaged pretty expensive equipment..." He walked over to a console, and tried to boot it. He slammed a fist against it. "At least we had safety measures against this kind of thing..."

(( Reposting for Visibility, Now my Crh is here also))

*He Looks to Alan, as Rich looks over, as he speeks to the Couclsilor, then frowns, he loudly steps out of his chair, perhas even knocking it under his feet*

"UNNECESSARY?!, blasphemy!, I have you kown, that my job is NOT in any conspet of what you call  "irresponsible!" *He Grows* "I have had plenty reasons why I did!, I HELPED PEOPLE YOU UNITED TWAT!" *He Roars* "Why must yo_*he looks over to the Nova*

2 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord's frame regained power, its lights fading back on. "Well, I'll keep an eye out for him. He's damaged pretty expensive equipment..." He walked over to a console, and tried to boot it. He slammed a fist against it. "At least we had safety measures against this kind of thing..."

"I can have assistant sent over." Ryoko says. "The Archons will stay here. Unlike robotics they cannot be hacked."

You hear a groaning sound coming from the floor by you. A wounded Tech, his sigil covered by some strange symbol is trying to crawl away. From his wounds and weapons it seems likely he was one of those who tried to storm the lab.

"Yes." Tsun says. "But I am stuck with you. So it's your choice".

He smiles wryly.

"Honestly I want to attend that trail of the Nyx. I would love to see what kind of techniques you use here to get info out of those who oppose you."