The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You remember Sven." Bork says. "He blew up a lab, or tried to. Rattled the Arbiter, but didn't kill him. Knowing Sven it wasn't for lack of trying."

He checks his weapon.

"Blasted sewer rat was driven away from the lab." He says. "No one knows where he went."

"To be on high alert. Aye. You don't need to tell me twice" he answered to Bork and added shortly "Won't miss that one for sure"

After that, he refocused on his previous interlocutor for a short moment.

"Even though you don't have any established celebrations, perhaps there are certain places worth visiting? And what are those crystal things raising from the soil?"

He waved at Bork that he'll be ready to go soon

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I wanted to ask for coordinates for the first material shipment." Melanie says. "And alert you to a possible security threat."

Her voice sounded annoyed, rather than worried.

"It seems the Executive your officer 'corrected' has decided to finally make himself a problem." She says. "Sven has attacked an laboratory. His anger seems to be directed against Tenno, for now. I thought you should know, so you can take appropriate precautions." 

"That fast?" Therese asked. "depending on how long it would take for your people to pack the containers, we might use the chance of our ships coming today to deliver cargo and to load them with resources before their departure to the base. If it would take longer than 12 hours, then I'll send you the coordinates of one of our outpost nodes" 

She checked if both shells were loaded into the barrels of her Tigris.

"And I started to think that today I would be able to leave it in the chambers" She sighed, putting an ironic grin that swiftly gave place to a more serious expression "Would you tell me more about this "Executive"? Judging by what I heard from sergeant and deduced myself, this individual seems to be of a quite slithery nature, and, unsurprisingly, belong to the Sequence"

Edited by Teloch

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Honestly I want to attend that trail of the Nyx. I would love to see what kind of techniques you use here to get info out of those who oppose you."

Tsun tilts his head.

"The Trial will be for other things." He says. "As for getting information, she's going to extract it telepathically. Even if you were allowed to watch it would not reveal much."

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*He Looks to Alan, as Rich looks over, as he speeks to the Couclsilor, then frowns, he loudly steps out of his chair, perhas even knocking it under his feet*

"UNNECESSARY?!, blasphemy!, I have you kown, that my job is NOT in any conspet of what you call  "irresponsible!" *He Grows* "I have had plenty reasons why I did!, I HELPED PEOPLE YOU UNITED TWAT!" *He Roars* "Why must yo_*he looks over to the Nova*

*She walks closer and just signs* "Zaeed! Enough!

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I can have assistant sent over." Ryoko says. "The Archons will stay here. Unlike robotics they cannot be hacked."

You hear a groaning sound coming from the floor by you. A wounded Tech, his sigil covered by some strange symbol is trying to crawl away. From his wounds and weapons it seems likely he was one of those who tried to storm the lab.

Lord sighed. "I'll handle this one." He strode over to the man, simultaneously grabbing his collar and stunning him with electricity. "Stick around, Ryoko. This could get interesting..." He thrust his face close to the man's.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun tilts his head.

"The Trial will be for other things." He says. "As for getting information, she's going to extract it telepathically. Even if you were allowed to watch it would not reveal much."

Fell sighs. "Well I guess we can go after that Sven guy."

*An Liset hovers down and opens up a comlink* "Rail-Control, Permission to land, Im here regarding some kind of bounty?, I've heard from a little bird that there is a " FUGITIVE", on the run.." *She clears her throat* "I've got a specialty when it comes to such, if all fails, I'll bring in Graxx"  

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"To be on high alert. Aye. You don't need to tell me twice" he answered to Bork and added shortly "Won't miss that one for sure"

After that, he refocused on his previous interlocutor.

"Even though you don't have any established celebrations, perhaps there are certain places worth visiting? And what are those crystal things raising from the soil?"

"That fast?" Therese asked. "depending on how long it would take for your people to pack the containers, we might use the chance of our ships coming today to deliver cargo and to load them with resources before their departure to the base. If it would take longer than 12 hours, then I'll send you the coordinates of one of our outpost nodes" 

She checked if both shells were loaded into the barrels of her Tigris.

"And I started to think that today I would be able to leave it in the chambers" She sighed putting an ironic grin that swiftly gave place to a more serious expression "Would you tell me more about this "Executive"? Judging by what I heard from sergeant and deduced myself, this individual seems to be of a quite slithery nature, and, unsurprisingly, belong to the Sequence"

"Ahh the Obelisks." The Vauban says. "I don't really know. They absorb void energy. Allow us to walk around outside a frame without flaring up. The Arbiter brought them. Never said what they were. Or what he does with the energy, come to think of it...."

He rubs his chin.

"Been here about a year." He says. "Must be chock full of Void energy."

----------

"Perrin, at least the ones here, are not like him." Melanie says. "But Sven is an odd one out, and slippery beyond belief. Believe me I am not the one who advocated he be brought back alive.He has terrorized, and extorted far to many of my people. If I had the proof he'd be in a deep dark hole for all eternity. But somehow things always go missing right when we nearly have him."

She holds up a picture of the man.

"He has the patience to plan, and the misfortune to be bad at it." Melanie says. "Which is why he hasn't demanded the majority of our focus. He usually crawls back into his hole after the Arbiter gives him a good scare. This time, something changed, Ryoko said he mentioned a new friend. Someone who taught him something he thought could kill an Oro-Keeper. Something that made him reckless."

8 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord sighed. "I'll handle this one." He strode over to the man, simultaneously grabbing his collar and stunning him with electricity. "Stick around, Ryoko. This could get interesting..." He thrust his face close to the man's.

The Tech flops limply. His eyes, the only mobile part of him, lock onto you.

"Operative 0989" He says. "Rank: First Class. Operative..."

7 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*An Liset hovers down and opens up a comlink* "Rail-Control, Permission to land, Im here regarding some kind of bounty?, I've heard from a little bird that there is a " FUGITIVE", on the run.." *She clears her throat* "I've got a specialty when it comes to such, if all fails, I'll bring in Graxx"  

"Understood." Simon says. "You are cleared. Please set down at the following coordinates."

The Coordinates are on Phenix and are a grassy field, where the tournament had been held. 

There is a individual walking around, with two strange beasts. He seems to vanish as you approach.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Understood." Simon says. "You are cleared. Please set down at the following coordinates."

The Coordinates are on Phenix and are a grassy field, where the tournament had been held. 

There is a individual walking around, with two strange beasts. He seems to vanish as you approach.

*She lands and jumps out, she seems to be a Ivara, dark green and dark-light orgnage, she seems to weld the Dread, Despair and first weapons (forgot what they are called), As she lands, she frowns and draws her bow, she carefully sneaks around, being on top-guard, now the man has vanished*

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She lands and jumps out, she seems to be a Ivara, dark green and dark-light orgnage, she seems to weld the Dread, Despair and first weapons (forgot what they are called), As she lands, she frowns and draws her bow, she carefully sneaks around, being on top-guard, now the man has vanished*

A loud hunting horn sounds behind you. A Drahk leaps up at you...

And begins licking the warframe.

"Why hello Lass." A voice says.

You see a Grineer Drahk Master, with a surprisingly healthy face.

"Here to hunt that rapscallion?" He asks. "I suppose that would make us opponents."

He looks at the Drahk still next to him.

"I plan on cashing in that bounty." He says. "You're welcome to watch, might learn a few..."

As he speaks a beeping sound is heard and he vanishes, along with his Drahks. A craft flies over, a Liset. 

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Perrin, at least the ones here, are not like him." Melanie says. "But Sven is an odd one out, and slippery beyond belief. Believe me I am not the one who advocated he be brought back alive.He has terrorized, and extorted far to many of my people. If I had the proof he'd be in a deep dark hole for all eternity. But somehow things always go missing right when we nearly have him."

She holds up a picture of the man.

"He has the patience to plan, and the misfortune to be bad at it." Melanie says. "Which is why he hasn't demanded the majority of our focus. He usually crawls back into his hole after the Arbiter gives him a good scare. This time, something changed, Ryoko said he mentioned a new friend. Someone who taught him something he thought could kill an Oro-Keeper. Something that made him reckless."

"Terrorized and extorted, you say?" She musingly averted her gaze. "And a perrin. A very slithery perrin who is now probably being tailed by the vast majority of the planetary security troops..." She refocused on Melanie again "I think there is a way we can separate this vermin from his cozy little hole should he try to escape to the Origin system. Do bother to inform colonel of this... fella. And include the charges article for the higher convenience"

She smiled a bit... sinister (?) and asked playfully, "Now, is there something else I can help you with?"

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Ahh the Obelisks." The Vauban says. "I don't really know. They absorb void energy. Allow us to walk around outside a frame without flaring up. The Arbiter brought them. Never said what they were. Or what he does with the energy, come to think of it...."

He rubs his chin.

"Been here about a year." He says. "Must be chock full of Void energy."

"Aye, I guess I'm gonna ask him about these things. Anyway, thanks for the conversation"

Ulf clapped Bork's shoulder plate, "Since I technically got some answers, I don't mind helping meridian to capture this boxheaded twat. If they're in, of course" 

A loud hunting horn sounds behind you. A Drahk leaps up at you...

And begins licking the warframe.

"Why hello Lass." A voice says.

You see a Grineer Drahk Master, with a surprisingly healthy face.

"Here to hunt that rapscallion?" He asks. "I suppose that would make us opponents."

He looks at the Drahk still next to him.

"I plan on cashing in that bounty." He says. "You're welcome to watch, might learn a few..."

As he speaks a beeping sound is heard and he vanishes, along with his Drahks. A craft flies over, a Liset. 

*As the Drahak pounces her, she goes to quickly draw her bow, but is overweight by the Kubrow* "Oh Shi_!!, Ugh! *She quickly springs to her feet and aims around*.."Alright..not bad.." *She draws it away*.."I'm here to cash in too, tho.."

"Terrorized and extorted, you say?" She musingly averted her gaze. "And a perrin. A very slithery perrin who is now probably being tailed by the vast majority of the planetary security troops..." She refocused on Melanie again "I think there is a way we can separate this vermin from his cozy little hole should he try to escape to the Origin system. Do bother to inform colonel of this... fella. And include the charges article for the higher convenience"

She smiled a bit... sinister (?) and asked playfully, "Now, is there something else I can help you with?"

Melanie smiles.

"I was told by the Colonel to speak with you." She says. "As I cannot spend my day running back and forth between people, I will leave the details with you... Representative. Tell the Colonel the crew at the landing site will have the goods for trade."

She places a holo-pad on the desk.

"And don;t worry about him escaping." She says. "He won't make it off this rock alive, if he is stupid enough to try."

It has a picture of Sven and the charges: Assault, endangering public servants, extortion....

The list contains several small time offenses and ends with:

"And generally being unpleasant to civilians."

"Aye, I guess I'm gonna ask him about these things. Anyway, thanks for the conversation"

Ulf clapped Bork's shoulder plate, "Since I technically got some answers, I don't mind helping meridian to capture this boxheaded twat. If they're in, of course" 

"Your commander did want you to see more of the local areas." Bork says. "Perhaps we can visit Perrin. I doubt they'd be so quick to lock me out now."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Your commander did want you to see more of the local areas." Bork says. "Perhaps we can visit Perrin. I doubt they'd be so quick to lock me out now."

"A sound pont! But despite my diplomatic status, these scrubs hate my guts as well" 

He pointed at the vehicle, "Shall we?"

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Tech flops limply. His eyes, the only mobile part of him, lock onto you.

"Operative 0989" He says. "Rank: First Class. Operative..."

Lord's head raised slightly, and the current flowing through the tech increased momentarily. "I'm a Volt. My nerves run faster than the speed of light. So I recommend you talk faster before I lose interest..." A single Spira dagger was visible in his other hand.

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*As the Drahak pounces her, she goes to quickly draw her bow, but is overweight by the Kubrow* "Oh Shi_!!, Ugh! *She quickly springs to her feet and aims around*.."Alright..not bad.." *She draws it away*.."I'm here to cash in too, tho.."

As the craft disappears you see the Drahk master reappear.

"Sorry about that." He says. "That was me old 'pal' Ernest. It'd be best if he not find me."

He winks.

"No about that bounty." He says. "How does 80-20 sound?"

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord's head raised slightly, and the current flowing through the tech increased momentarily. "I'm a Volt. My nerves run faster than the speed of light. So I recommend you talk faster before I lose interest..." A single Spira dagger was visible in his other hand.

"Operative 0987 talked. That was not optimal." The Tech says. "We are paid for our silence. Operative 0989. Rank: First class. Operative..."

His eyes are disfocused. 

As the craft disappears you see the Drahk master reappear.

"Sorry about that." He says. "That was me old 'pal' Ernest. It'd be best if he not find me."

He winks.

"No about that bounty." He says. "How does 80-20 sound?"

*She looks to him* "The bounty is 500,000 and then 1mil, if we grab him" *She folds her arms* "It all depends on who else is coming dear, all I kown is I want half the cut, of the 1mil, the 500,000 is chump change" *She smiles, as she looks around, to see if a Kubrow is around*

Edited by LegionCynex

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"A sound pont! But despite my diplomatic status, these scrubs hate my guts as well" 

He pointed at the vehicle, "Shall we?"

"Of course." Bork says. "Let's hope ol Hemet hasn't caught wind of this."

He wrist beeps and he looks at it and swears.

"No time to lose." He says. "Get in the transport."

As you move towards it you seem him looking oddly at the speedometer.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Operative 0987 talked. That was not optimal." The Tech says. "We are paid for our silence. Operative 0989. Rank: First class. Operative..."

His eyes are disfocused. 

Lord chuckled menacingly. "Paid for silence? Maybe. Trained for silence? Maybe not..." He began a series of rapid pulses of electricity that would hopefully coerce him into talking.

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She looks to him* "The bounty is 500,000 and then 1mil, if we grab him" *She folds her arms* "It all depends on who else is coming dear, all I kown is I want half the cut, of the 1mil, the 500,000 is chump change" *She smiles, as she looks around, to see if a Kubrow is around*

"Half?" The Drahk master says. He clamps his fist over his heart. "Ack, and here I was hoping we could be friends. But it looks like we'll have to be opponents."

He lifts a Grinlok rifle and salutes.

"Well fare thee well, lass." He says. "When you see me cash in the bounty remember we could have been partners in this."

He swaggers off, seeming to become harder to see with distance.