The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She walks with him to the swamps* "Wonderful, my Suit is already dark green and orange, I;ll blend in well"

Hemet disappears, but you have traveled with him enough to see recognize his outline as you move into the swamp. You encounter a few devices that seem intended to be traps, but have sunken into the water.

20 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Looks to Alan, as Rich looks over, as he speeks to the Couclsilor, then frowns, he loudly steps out of his chair, perhas even knocking it under his feet*

"UNNECESSARY?!, blasphemy!, I have you kown, that my job is NOT in any conspet of what you call  "irresponsible!" *He Grows* "I have had plenty reasons why I did!, I HELPED PEOPLE YOU UNITED TWAT!" *He Roars* "Why must yo_*he looks over to the Nova*

20 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*She walks closer and just signs* "Zaeed! Enough!

(( Here ))

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko nods.

"That..." He says. "That would be nice. Our Dreadnoughts are currently still under repair."

A few moments later three massive ships launch into Orbit. Taking up position around the side of the planet facing the Origin system.

The Balor Formorian and other Galleons slide into position.

Lord nodded. "I'll get them working on prep." He tapped the side of the helmet and waited for his comms to sync. "Hangar... Yeah... Get the Paragon ready... Already done?... Great. Get it in jump prep." Lord turned back to Ryoko. "It's ready. I just need to make sure it's fine that I open a jump point in your space."

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak nods.

"Sven attacked a Tenno lab, with a hacked Moa, and then with a mercenary force." He says. "Then fled. The citadel was hit with several missiles, and hostile infiltration forces obtained Archon armor suits."

He taps his helmet.

"Melanie is alive." He says. "I have her on the line. She says she is safe, and will coordinate. She cannot give away her location, but she will coordinate what defenses she can."

He sighs.

"Whoever did this took out our EMP AA cannon, by attacking the Citadel." He says. "Melanie has confirmed we have multiple hostile ships inbound. The contact was unable to give an exact number. Ryoko is taking the Dreadnoughts to assist in orbital defense."

Therese simply nodded at the information received and opened her portative HUD.  After a ten seconds-long patching in, colonel appeared on the screen. Besides his frame of choice, but this time he was without a helmet, and the background suggested that he's at the base. 

"Colonel, there is an emergency situation. The colony was breached by a hostile S&R group. The defense systems are down and the citadel had been bombed by an attack vessel or small bomber. Me, Ulf and Melanie are safe, but we're staying low. The Corpus offense is nigh, and we don't have enough data on their intrusion forces..." She stumbled but then lifted her chin and proceeded "... requesting help"

Teloch looked at her and then on Tak. He said nothing but his frown said a lot. Instead of commenting the recent news, he opened the second channel and gave brief orders: "attention Stand-by forces! This is the alert situation! Phenix has been attacked by the corpus fleet. Deploy the quick-reaction troops and fleet. Warlord Ceforus will lead the operation". After that, he refocused on Therese again, "Inform the local security of our arrival. Estimated time: 180 seconds. You and Ulf must stay low and ensure Melanie's safety"  Instead of saying parting words, he just nodded grimly and disabled the transmission.

Not wasting a single moment, Therese addressed Tak, "Inform Melanie and others that the help will come in three minutes. Also, maybe we should do something about Melanie's security?"

Edited by Teloch

More portals open and three more Dreadnoughts come out of punch, accompanied by smaller ships.

Theylins ships open fire, tearing into the small fighter craft. Despite this a few make it through, only to run into the Synergy fighters, and a few Tenno in Archwings. 

The Dreadnoughts open fire, their massive beams scything through the light cruisers, as the Galleons engage the heavy cruisers. The Vaykor Formorian advances, soaking up shots as it's beam lays waste to the bombers.

The Corpus ships return fire, destroying several small craft and heavily damaging Theylin's ships. 

Two squadrons of cruisers, accompanied by fighters attempt to break off and hit the defenders from the sides. 

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

((I looked back at the thread, but all I can find are reposts of a supposed original comment that I'm unable to find.  When exactly did the original comment happen?))

(( Odd, this happened, it was Posted 21 hours ago, on page 86, I placed bit by bits down, and then after the comment, I;ll add more once my crh walks in, that is when I started that comment, as I needed my crh to be approved by rail-control and what not ))

1 minute ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord nodded. "I'll get them working on prep." He tapped the side of the helmet and waited for his comms to sync. "Hangar... Yeah... Get the Paragon ready... Already done?... Great. Get it in jump prep." Lord turned back to Ryoko. "It's ready. I just need to make sure it's fine that I open a jump point in your space."

(I'll assume you are on the bridge of the Vengeance for now.))

"Of course." He says. "We could use any help."

"Sir fleet is reporting 10% casualties." He says. "Enemy fleet is at 5%"

"Without reinforcements chance of victory are at 20% and falling per minute." C.A.L.C says. "Without ground defenses we cannot turn the tide. Neptune resistance cell is trying to disrupt the ships remaining in que, however they are meeting with a great deal of difficulty."

There is a cheer and you see several Archwings launch from Tenno landing craft. Some engage the fighters, others attempt to infiltrate the Cruisers.

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese simply nodded at the information received and opened her portative HUD.  After a ten seconds-long patching in, colonel appeared on the screen. Besides his frame of choice, but this time he was without a helmet, and the background suggested that he's at the base. 

"Colonel, there is an emergency situation. The colony was breached by a hostile S&R group. The defense systems are down and the citadel had been bombed by an attack vessel or small bomber. Me, Ulf and Melanie are safe, but we're staying low. The Corpus offense is nigh, and we don't have enough data on their intrusion forces..." She stumbled but then lifted her chin and proceeded "... requesting help"

Teloch looked at her and then on Tak. He said nothing but his frown said a lot. Instead of commenting the recent news, he opened the second channel and gave brief orders: "attention Stand-by forces! This is the alert situation! Phenix has been attacked by the corpus fleet. Deploy the quick-reaction troops and fleet. Warlord Ceforus will lead the operation". After that, he refocused on Therese again, "Inform the local security of our arrival. Estimated time: 180 seconds. You and Ulf must stay low and ensure Melanie's safety"  Instead of saying parting words, he just nodded grimly and disabled the transmission.

Not wasting a single moment, Therese addressed Tak, "Inform Melanie and others that the help will come in three minutes. Also, maybe we should do something about Melanie's security"

"Yes." Tak says, tapping his helmet. "I'll relay it."

He looks at you.

"She is safe, but refuses to give up her location." He says. "She did have a request. The citadel systems are intact, but the cannon was disable by her when they left. If we can get to it we can reactivate it. We'll need an Obelisk, that's what powers them. Last I heard Ulf was near the Tenno Village. The Obelisk there should have enough charge."

------

Plasma shots slam into the ground near the transport. Bork jumps onto the back of the transport and pulls a Grattler out of digital storage. His feet clap to the metal plates on back of the jeep.

"Drive." He says to Ulf.

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

(( Odd, this happened, it was Posted 21 hours ago, on page 86, I placed bit by bits down, and then after the comment, I;ll add more once my crh walks in, that is when I started that comment, as I needed my crh to be approved by rail-control and what not ))

((I'd rather we just retcon that, since Richard's response to being shouted at by someone who's extremely uninformed on what he's yelling about is not something I want to do, especially since there's a fight about to start - additionally, IS unnecessary to perform an untested procedure when there are tried-and-true alternatives that produce more consistent results.  Your thoughts?))

17 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((I looked back at the thread, but all I can find are reposts of a supposed original comment that I'm unable to find.  When exactly did the original comment happen?))

(( Fine by me!, and..sorry!,,keep forgetting the OOC topic XD, I'll recon that another time, lets get some fightin!))

As the fighting intensifies two of the cruisers turn on eachother, firing guns wildly. Two of Theylins ships rocket forward, escape pods erupting from them as they slam into the center of the enemy fleet, before detonating in a storm of shrapnel.

The Vengeance and Interitus take several hits, their armor flaking off. It is obvious they were not ready for combat just yet. The Zarimman on the other hand charges forward with the Valor, the Vaykor Formorian, wrecking any ships in its way as it heads for the Dreadnoughts. The carrier that attempted to flank to the sides are met with volleys of fire from Theylin's ships and side-fire from the Galloens. The Bombars proceed towards the shield, launching heavy ordinance.

"Hold the line." Theylin shouts. "Don't let anything through. We cannot let them harm the civilians. Hold steady men."

Fighters weave between the wreckage of the light cruisers and Galleons. The dreadnoughts draw closer, apparently not in range yet. 

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

(( Fine by me!, and..sorry!,,keep forgetting the OOC topic XD, I'll recon that another time, lets get some fightin!))

((No probs.))

Richard was on the street in a full sprint now, and he was already directing people over his comms.  "Sasha, take Sam and raise raise Loka's Temple.  Ordis, alert the Lone Ranger that he actually needs to show up this time.  C.A.L.C., send a message on the Limbo Frequency to 31.1,17.7,91.5 telling Ace to 'hurry the hell up'."  Reaching a teleport pad, he keyed in his passcode and teleported directly to the command center of the Perrin embassy.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun taps his helmet.

"Forget that". He says. "We need to get to the Citadel now. Do you still have your ship?"

"Okay and yes I do." Fell replied as he let's a few fragments float infront of him and create a holographic screen. He types something into it and his ship appears a few meters above them, the hatch on the belly of it is open. "I take the lack of stairs won't be a problem for you, right?"

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Okay and yes I do." Fell replied as he let's a few fragments float infront of him and create a holographic screen. He types something into it and his ship appears a few meters above them, the hatch on the belly of it is open. "I take the lack of stairs won't be a problem for you, right?"

Tsun peers down from the hatch and touches his helmet.

"Go to the... Blast it Tak. Just give me instructions and stick with them." He says. "Comm ship. That's the final location. Okay. No more. I'm turning off comms till it's down."

He looks at you.

"Change of plans". He says. "We have to fly through a hailstorm of shots and take over a heavy cruiser with no Tenno reinforcements and only a handful of hackers we'll have to babysit. Sound good?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun peers down from the hatch and touches his helmet.

"Go to the... Blast it Tak. Just give me instructions and stick with them." He says. "Comm ship. That's the final location. Okay. No more. I'm turning off comms till it's down."

He looks at you.

"Change of plans". He says. "We have to fly through a hailstorm of shots and take over a heavy cruiser with no Tenno reinforcements and only a handful of hackers we'll have to babysit. Sound good?"

Fell jumps into the ship and walks over to a control panel, which appears to be made out of the same fragments as his weapons. His weapons disappear into the same closet that delivered them earlier.

"Getting through the storm of bullets shouldn't be too hard. But is there really no options for more reinforcements? My powers allow me to create a pretty arsenal of automated weapons but without a team to support it I know I will burn through my energy pool really fast."

Simon hit a few keys.

"Linking target systems now." The Tech says. "Hold on, error in subsystem five."

"Wait five minutes and then fire it up." Simon says. "I'll handle that."

He teleports into a room with several large glowing stones. Obelisks. As the countdown on the screen begins he kneels down to check a frayed wire.

53 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((No problem.  I'll just run from here.))

Richard shared a bemused glance with Alan, then stood up, picking up the slim silver and black briefcase he'd carried into the room.  "Do you know what this is?" he asked casually.  "It is a complete refutation of your entire argument.  Because as you can see by the fact that I participated in the Tournament with my real body, our real bodies can be just as strong as our surrogate ones, if we're willing to put in the work to make them become so.  A rigorous training regimen, constant practice of kata, and daily meditation have allowed me to be far stronger in my own Warframe than the surrogate body, whose demise was incidentally a rather spectacular implosion of Void energy, ever could have been."  He lifted his right hand, and a sphere of rippling energy appeared in it.  "The merging of an Operator, body and mind, with his or her Warframe, is something that nothing can match.  I have more raw power course through me when I pilot a Warframe for five minutes then you could access in a day after your procedure.

*Nena Zi'Teer speeks up* "If I may, Alan has a point here ((assuming he has hi name plastered somewhere, Zaeed, Our own bodies are much stronger then you care to think, combat training, exercise training and even stress testing, you took the dangerous way out" *She froms a orb in her hand, it seems to be fully powered* "I am like Alan, you see, dear, I trained my body and put it tought its paces, However yes I have used some of your "research" myself, but less dangerous ways" 

*She clears her throat* "Alan, you have my full permission to assist me and Zaeed to help regarding his research, I ma the one who leads the "safety" part of this "Research" of his, Zaeed you will comply understood?" 

In a short slice of time, WTC's fleet began to come out from the punch.

First ones to come were 24 heavy M-class fighters ((heavy armed and armored version of scimitars)), Then, three destroyer ships (lower size L-class gunships with torpedoes) in between fighters lines. The third type of the ships that came from the punch was new to the side observer. These three vessels looked like big steel turtles of the same sizes as their destroyer brethren. Six mantis-based tactical torpedo carriers and two big landing ships finished the procession

Theylin's comm forcedly opened. "This is lieutenant-colonel Ceforus, one of the White Tiger Cove warlords. Each seconds equals to lives, so give me the exact hostile layout and their density"