The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Nena Zi'Teer speeks up* "If I may, Alan has a point here ((assuming he has hi name plastered somewhere, Zaeed, Our own bodies are much stronger then you care to think, combat training, exercise training and even stress testing, you took the dangerous way out" *She froms a orb in her hand, it seems to be fully powered* "I am like Alan, you see, dear, I trained my body and put it tought its paces, However yes I have used some of your "research" myself, but less dangerous ways" 

*She clears her throat* "Alan, you have my full permission to assist me and Zaeed to help regarding his research, I ma the one who leads the "safety" part of this "Research" of his, Zaeed you will comply understood?" 

"Of course." Alan says. "But right now we need to deal with that fleet. If this world falls, we won't be able to do much research."

Edited by Rakawan

22 minutes ago, Teloch said:

In a short slice of time, WTC's fleet began to come out from the punch.

First ones to come were 24 heavy M-class fighters ((heavy armed and armored version of scimitars)), Then, three destroyer ships (lower size L-class gunships with torpedoes) in between fighters lines. The third type of the ships that came from the punch was new to the side observer. These three vessels looked like big steel turtles of the same sizes as their destroyer brethren. Six mantis-based tactical torpedo carriers and two big landing ships finished the procession

Theylin's comm forcedly opened. "This is lieutenant-colonel Ceforus, one of the White Tiger Cove warlords. Each seconds equals to lives, so give me the exact hostile layout and their density"

"C.A.L.C here." C.A.L.C says. "Sending diagnostic now. It is an honor to meet you sir."

Fleet formation is as follows.

Five Dreadnoughts in rear. Twenty Heavy Cruisers. Twelve Bombers. Fifty Light Cruisers, a hundred small fighters,decreasing per second. Ten light cruisers are attempting to pinch the defenders, while the bombers charge towards Theylin's fleets. 

Las you watch Dojo's appear form the Void. There is a split second of nothing, then a massive forced field appears around the planet. The Dojo's appear to be powering it.

"Theylin." Simon says over the open channel. "Take your forced and attack. We can hold here. Take out those bombers."

Another voice cuts in. It sounds Corpus, and female.

"So this is the famed Phenix." She says. "Such a prize. The Board will surely reward me for it's capture. Lay down your arms. There is nothing you can do against my fleet."

Edited by Rakawan

13 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell jumps into the ship and walks over to a control panel, which appears to be made out of the same fragments as his weapons. His weapons disappear into the same closet that delivered them earlier.

"Getting through the storm of bullets shouldn't be too hard. But is there really no options for more reinforcements? My powers allow me to create a pretty arsenal of automated weapons but without a team to support it I know I will burn through my energy pool really fast."

"No one else is available". Tsun says. "All the others are in Archwing and too focused to receive new commands, or they are retaking the Citadel. We fought Tenno once, surely a few hundred Crewman won't be a problem."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No one else is available". Tsun says. "All the others are in Archwing and too focused to receive new commands, or they are retaking the Citadel. We fought Tenno once, surely a few hundred Crewman won't be a problem."

"Alright... Get me the coordinats of that ship and we will be on our way." Fell replies as he walks to a few closest. He taps them all open and dozen of fragments float out of them, some forming into weapons and some into human like creatures.

13 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Nena Zi'Teer speeks up* "If I may, Alan has a point here ((assuming he has hi name plastered somewhere, Zaeed, Our own bodies are much stronger then you care to think, combat training, exercise training and even stress testing, you took the dangerous way out" *She froms a orb in her hand, it seems to be fully powered* "I am like Alan, you see, dear, I trained my body and put it tought its paces, However yes I have used some of your "research" myself, but less dangerous ways" 

*She clears her throat* "Alan, you have my full permission to assist me and Zaeed to help regarding his research, I ma the one who leads the "safety" part of this "Research" of his, Zaeed you will comply understood?" 

((Richard would assist with the research.  Alan is an old man in a chair who once piloted a Volt Prime))

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Alright... Get me the coordinats of that ship and we will be on our way." Fell replies as he walks to a few closest. He taps them all open and dozen of fragments float out of them, some forming into weapons and some into human like creatures.

Tsun looks at the creatures. 

"Are those void powered?" He asks. "I.. I may be able to help with that. I could power them from my imprint."

The coordinates lead to a heavy cruiser with several defenses. It sits in the middle of the fight.

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

He lowered his hand but remained standing.  "Please do not misunderstand me.  I am not saying your method will never be a viable option.  I am saying that right now, it is nowhere near comparable in power levels to what we can currently do, nor does it meet ANY of the guidelines for 'safe use' of use of Warframe technology.  I would very much like to work with you to make it so, but right now it simply is not ethical or logical to say that your method is the right choice in any circumstance."

*Zaeed looks over to Nena, then over to Alan* Permission granted, I look forward....to seening..you..

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun looks at the creatures. 

"Are those void powered?" He asks. "I.. I may be able to help with that. I could power them from my imprint."

"Yes they are void powered, along with their and mine weaponry." Fell replies. "Your imprint?"

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

He paused, appeared to listen to something, then stiffened.  "Councillor, we have incoming.  It's Corpus, it's big, and it's lots of them."  He looked directly at Zaeed, and his sharp blue eyes were blazing.  "Get to your ship.  Now.  There's gonna be a really big fight starting any second now, and you're going to want all your big guns with you."  He swept the briefcase off the table, and as it flew through the air it unfolded into a full-sized Oberon, the back standing open.  Richard vaulted over the table to land directly inside it, and it closed up around him, Markor helm lighting up.  A pair of Sancti Tigrises appeared on his back, and he sprinted for the door.  "Simon, I am personally giving override permission for Zaeed's associate to punch, NOW!"

"Under Attack?!" *He gets up from his seat* "From Who? *He Runs out* "Whoever wants to "assist me" follow me NOW!, Come to my ship, Alan please follow if you must.." *He Grabs Nena's hand and runs out with her, he attempts to get to his ship*

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Yes they are void powered, along with their and mine weaponry." Fell replies. "Your imprint?"

"My ghost, for lack of a better word." Tsun says. "The aofo, the energy powering this form. It is good energy. If I was linked to them I could power them."

He tilts his helmet.

"Just don't take too long." He says. "So I don't burn up eh?"

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Under Attack?!" *He gets up from his seat* "From Who? *He Runs out* "Whoever wants to "assist me" follow me NOW!, Come to my ship, Alan please follow if you must.." *He Grabs Nena's hand and runs out with her, he attempts to get to his ship*

"I will stay here." Alan says. "See if I can l find it what was causing those explosions."

"My ghost, for lack of a better word." Tsun says. "The aofo, the energy powering this form. It is good energy. If I was linked to them I could power them."

He tilts his helmet.

"Just don't take too long." He says. "So I don't burn up eh?"

"Hmm that could work... You should be able to take control of these units yourself. Currently they are on standby so to say. Any tenno can override my link to them right now by simply using their will. This will also make them use your energy instead of mine."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I will stay here." Alan says. "See if I can l find it what was causing those explosions."

*He Runs over, to where the loud explorations are coming from*

*Nena Zi'Teer looks to Alan* "Are you sure?...don't you need help?....I can help you, if yo_*She looks over* "Who is helping btw?"

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"C.A.L.C here." C.A.L.C says. "Sending diagnostic now. It is an honor to meet you sir."

Fleet formation is as follows.

Fove Dreadnoughts in rear. Twenty Heavy Cruisers. Twelve Bombers. Fifty Light Cruisers, a hundred small fighters,decreasing per second. Gwen lviht cruises are attempting to pinch the defenders, while the bombers charge towards Theylin's fleets. 

Las you watch Dojo's appear form the Void. There is a split second of nothing, then a massive forced field appears around the planet. The Dojo's appear to be powering it.

"Theylin." Simon says over the open channel. "Take your forced and attack. We can hold here. Take out those bombers."

Another voice cuts in. It sounds Corpus, and female.

"So this is the famed Phenix." She says. "Such a prize. The Board will surely reward me for it's capture. Lay down your arms. There is nothing you can do against my fleet."

Ceforus opened the comm once again, speaking to both Theylin and Simon.  "Our torpedo carriers can either take down the bombers or up to four dreadnoughts the choice is yours. We brought the AMP ships to give your Dreadnoughts some extra oopmh in the skirmish; prepare their reactors for energy receive and redirection. Dropships has already been sent to the planet. our fighters and destroyers can engage either bombers, light fighters, or light cruisers. We have less than half a minute to assign our targets priority and to develop shared tactics"

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Plasma shots slam into the ground near the transport. Bork jumps onto the back of the transport and pulls a Grattler out of digital storage. His feet clap to the metal plates on back of the jeep.

"Drive." He says to Ulf.

Ulf was startled at first but concentrated swiftly. Good thing he worked with the meridian and had some time to learn how to control such suvs. However, after receiving the transmissions, he sharply turned the course of the vehicle in Tenno vilage's direction, shortly commenting his decision: "Change of plans, pal. We need to procure that shiny obelisk and bring it to the Citadel"

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Ceforus opened the comm once again, speaking to both Theylin and Simon.  "Our torpedo carriers can either take down the bombers or up to four dreadnoughts the choice is yours. We brought the AMP ships to give your Dreadnoughts some extra oopmh in the skirmish; prepare their reactors for energy receive and redirection. Dropships has already been sent to the planet. our fighters and destroyers can engage either bombers, light fighters, or light cruisers. We have less than half a minute to assign our targets priority and to develop shared tactics"

"All right." Ryoko says. "I'll be taking the lead here since Darrin is out."

"Ceforus take out those Heavy Cruisers with your torpedo carriers. Theylin and Ceforus focus on the light fighters with your destroyers. All fighter craft redirect against the bombers, they can't handle all of you at once. Galleons will engage the light cruisers,you out armor them so you can afford to trade hits. All Dreadnought class ships pair up with the AMP ships and redirect your fire towards the opposing Dreadnoughts. Their cannons are jammed right now, but it's touch and go, if they get a shot off at anything else we're gonna feel it."

His transmission is coming from the Zarimman, as it and the Valor proceed through the thick of combat.

"Vengeance and Interitus fall back, roast anything that gets past the shields. We can't risk civilian casualties." He says, then claps his hand. "Okay people, let's give the civvies some fireworks to look at."

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Ulf was startled at first but concentrated swiftly. Good thing he worked with the meridian and had some time to learn how to control such suvs. However, after receiving the transmissions, he sharply turned the course of the vehicle in Tenno vilage's direction, shortly commenting his decision: "Change of plans, pal. We need to procure that shiny obelisk and bring it to the Citadel"

Bork is shaking. After a few seconds you realize the Manticore is laughing. The modified shells from the Grattler race up towards the assault craft, shredding its armor. It drops back out of range, firing wildly.

"Understood." He says. 

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Runs over, to where the loud explorations are coming from*

*Nena Zi'Teer looks to Alan* "Are you sure?...don't you need help?....I can help you, if yo_*She looks over* "Who is helping btw?"

Alan sighs and rises from his chair.

"I am quite fine, young lady." He says.

The chamber door opens and three Archons, in older looking armor barge in.

"Can I help you?" Alan asks.

The Archons raise their cannons at Zaeed, Nena, and Alan.

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Hmm that could work... You should be able to take control of these units yourself. Currently they are on standby so to say. Any tenno can override my link to them right now by simply using their will. This will also make them use your energy instead of mine."

"Understood." Tsun says as you draw near to the fight. "Get us aboard so we can assist."

"Understood." Tsun says as you draw near to the fight. "Get us aboard so we can assist."

Fell's hands glide over a control panel and his ships speeds closer to the ship they have to enter. He kept an eye out for any shots aimed at them.

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Fell's hands glide over a control panel and his ships speeds closer to the ship they have to enter. He kept an eye out for any shots aimed at them.

While not "aimed" at you, there is still a massive volley of shots heading back and forth.

You see a possible insertion point near the bridge. Scans show life forms near it, though. 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

While not "aimed" at you, there is still a massive volley of shots heading back and forth.

You see a possible insertion point near the bridge. Scans show life forms near it, though. 

The ship eases its way around the bullets. "Are you linked up Tsun?"

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The ship eases its way around the bullets. "Are you linked up Tsun?"

One of the robots walks up and nods.

"You'll still need to direct them once we are inside." He says. "I... I'll be fine."

He seem disfocused.