Pssst

>__>

<__<

I heard you like some hamsters

Spoiler

• 5 weeks later...

Phew. 

7.5 out of 9 (8.5/7/7/6.5) CLB8 / C1

Which means my English proficiency is sufficient enough to try any Canadian, New Zealand, Ireland, and Australian job-related migrational programmes, and there seem to be no difference between me and an average Anglophone.

Should I performed better in the talking part, it would've been CLB9. Shame I talk out a ma arse :( At least my score is one CLB rank higher than two years ago, and the overall score is 0.5 points higher

PS: Now, there is a sea of bureaucracy to brave and the void of workforce market to navigate.

PPS: Back to courses, cause that data science ain't gonna learn on itself

Edited by Teloch

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

Phew. 

Which means my English proficiency is sufficient enough to try any Canadian, New Zealand, Ireland, and Australian job-related migrational programmes, and there seem to be no difference between me and an average Anglophone.

Should I performed better in the talking part, it would've been CLB9. Shame I talk out a ma arse :( At least my score is one CLB rank higher than two years ago, and the overall score is 0.5 points higher

PS: Now, there is a sea of bureaucracy to brave and the void of workforce market to navigate.

Congrats.

6 hours ago, Teloch said:

Phew. 

Well done, sir.  Though I must say, I would have had no idea you weren't a native anglophone when I met you in Speed Dating if you hadn't made that clear early on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

So, I'm kinda wanting to join back in, but I have no idea where I left my characters off at.

Actually this is a good time. Stabilis was at the Monastary. Sarah was exploring some ruins with Gideon.

The group in the monastary, could probably use Stabilis' help.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

So, what exactly goes on in lua thread? Cuz it just looks like character building stuff. 

Mostly character building and lore stuff. There is a big event happening there which Richard's quest ties into though.

It's gonna be a nice "300" style battle between Grineer and Tenno-Corpus.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Mostly character building and lore stuff. There is a big event happening there which Richard's quest ties into though.

It's gonna be a nice "300" style battle between Grineer and Tenno-Corpus.

Alright. I might bring in a character, just to build him a bit. Just need to get his backstory a bit more fleshed out. 

And, 300 fight, so every hero dies?  Bad guys win?!

Just now, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Alright. I might bring in a character, just to build him a bit. Just need to get his backstory a bit more fleshed out. 

Well if everyone involved fails, then yes.

Most likely not though. Most likely worst case scenario is the Grineer take Lua and unify behind Ruk, making all the threads I run start events working to prevent Grineer invasions/weaken their empire.

Best Case scenario... well I'll let that be a pleasant surprise.

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

300 was a bad analogy. Think Battle of Helmsdeep. 

Stabilis could get involved too if he wants. 

Hek, even Max could join in, probably unwillingly though.