The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

I got a way to do this. Just give me a some time.

Time for teleport shenanigans.

And possibly teleport mishaps.

Mostly shenanigan mishaps.

I should probably bring Lydia into this thread, since at this point she'd be working closely with Richard on preparations for the next episode of "How in the Balls Did He Set That on Fire?"

Hay guys, I just wanted to post on here, to clear something up, Once Legion has been found and truned hostile, Anyone is allowed to Kill him, you are all free to Outright KILL, Legion Prime, my OC. (His Frame & Himself). However just note, he won;t go that easy!  ^_-". 

8 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

Hay guys, I just wanted to post on here, to clear something up, Once Legion has been found and truned hostile, Anyone is allowed to Kill him, you are all free to Outright KILL, Legion Prime, my OC. (His Frame & Himself). However just note, he won;t go that easy!  ^_-". 

Could you lend the body to the steak house by any chance? The supply of glowing lizard meat isn't exactly the highest...

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Let us all take a moment to consider the humorous sight that is a Prosecutor in glasses reading a newspaper.

Now that I am actually trying to imagine it I just see picture a Prosecutar in a suit, wearing glasses and reading a newspaper... some fancy grineer he is.