Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Farming?

SturmOgre

Question

11 answers to this question

I take an Ember into Exterminate missions, slam World on Fire to kill everyone quickly then take my time opening every container and locker. Even brought a Kubrow that could open locked lockers and methodically opened EVERYTHING.

Got 2 Argon crystals instead of the usual one you get on missions like this. Takes a bit of time but that is the only way to guarantee Argon Crytals.

Any tower mission should have a decent chance of dropping Argon Crystal.  If you don't think you can handle higher or endless missions or if you want to solo, I recommend you do Tower 1 or 2 Exterminate or Sabotage.  Like someone said containers seem to have higher chance of dropping Argon Crystal so bring Loot Detector and Thief's Wit to see the containers.  If you have a Kubrow, equip the Scavenge mod on your dog or equip Master Thief on your Warframe so you can unlocked some of the locked lockers.

Of course when you need Argon Crystal, it'll be hard to find, but when you don't need it, it'll be dropping like crazy.  XD

2 hours ago, SturmOgre said:

I do not have many T4 keys, so I cant farm Vor, so what else do you suggest?

Spoiler

Vor drops Orokin Cells.

I usually take Nekros to a void Mobile Defense and hope for the best. You spend plenty of time sitting around and it's not an endless mission so there is no way you're spending 35 excess minutes after getting what you're there for.

Nekros and run a void survival. Bring some friends for more enemy spawns. Nekros has become much easier to play in survival now too, because of his new passive. So if you do that, you will have Argon Crystals in no time.

10 hours ago, Zyrgi said:
  Hide contents

Vor drops Orokin Cells.

I usually take Nekros to a void Mobile Defense and hope for the best. You spend plenty of time sitting around and it's not an endless mission so there is no way you're spending 35 excess minutes after getting what you're there for.

Im pretty sure that Vor has a 50/50 chance to drop either Orokin cells or Argon.

59 minutes ago, SturmOgre said:

Im pretty sure that Vor has a 50/50 chance to drop either Orokin cells or Argon.

He's still not a good target for Argon farming. I usually get Orokin Cells from him. Now, I might be unlucky, but I rarely see him dropping Argon, cant even recall the lat time he did. But if you don't have Nekros, he still is a pretty bad way to farm it as you have to spend 1 T4 tower key per roll.