Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tellurium: Where to farm 100 of it?

KuraioNokami

Question

I recently upgraded my clan to Moon tier. now, I started the Dark Split-Sword research, but I need 100 Tellurium. It won't let me downsize and my clan only has aboutv 5 members that are active enough. where can we grind 100 Tellurium and how can we do so efficiently?

11 answers to this question

I have some bad news for you.

You could do uranus darksector survival with a super farm team + 4x booster and 4x rate booster that will last DAYS

Or

You can keep doing archwing sabotage + 4x booster and 4x rate booster for about a 1 months non stop

Either way you are shooting yourself in the foot.

Downside your clan if you have to. The only benefit of a bigger clan is to hold more people but if they don't even play the game then you are wasting your time. Start kicking inactive players, tell your clanmate to stop being lazy and start farming.

34 minutes ago, Wevi said:

I have some bad news for you.

You could do uranus darksector survival with a super farm team + 4x booster and 4x rate booster that will last DAYS

Or

You can keep doing archwing sabotage + 4x booster and 4x rate booster for about a 1 months non stop

Either way you are shooting yourself in the foot.

Downside your clan if you have to. The only benefit of a bigger clan is to hold more people but if they don't even play the game then you are wasting your time. Start kicking inactive players, tell your clanmate to stop being lazy and start farming.

Well, I cant. The game won't let me downsize or kick, even though i'm the Warlord -_-

4 hours ago, Wevi said:

If 4 players of the same clan go with a single drop rate booster (only 1 booster) and resource booster on each squad member (4 boosters) they would make it in 1 run of about 20~30min. IF the drop rate boosters stack on each other, I doubt it would take more than 15min. Let alone days.

I've once went in with me as Nekros and a Valkyr, in 30min I came out with 12 tellurium (I had no booster of any kind), the Valkyr had both boosters and came out with 22 (probably missed 1 drop).

Edit: What I said just above was done in about 30~40min. (2 players worth of spawns)

Edited by Manyc
Forgot my own details.

10 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Because some people can actually be stupid at times.

I'll accept that.  :)  I'm in a one person clan and I really wanted to add a barracks.  I thought long and hard when DE popped up that clan size requirements warning.

Just now, Troll_Logic said:

I'll accept that.  :)  I'm in a one person clan and I really wanted to add a barracks.  I thought long and hard when DE popped up that clan size requirements warning.

I have 20 clanmates... but most of them are pretty much never on. yet the few that were pressured me to upgrade...