Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker- Tell Your Stories...

Ocelot8

This topic is deciated to talking about the Stalker that shows up to kill a player. No-one knows who it works for or even what it is. What is known is that it is very dangerous and may attack a player after the player has killed a boss. It may be working for the Lotus as there is no communcation with her when Stalker attacks. His gun also bears her symbol.

Okay, bro it was so...

When I first met The Stalker I was sooo excited that my head almost exploded but then -.- he started shooting at me for NO reason. Then I defended myself with Paris and Kunai oh yes,oh yes. and did only 2-10 damage. Damn I'm so pro. but then because of my slowness he said to me ''I'm out of here bltch you're wasting mah time''. Then I was sooo sad. Then I promised me that I will hunt down that fallen Tenno and bring him to the light side of the Force.

Edited by demonaii

Well.

I was playing solo, and he came.

"OH S#&$ STALKER GU-"

I realized I was solo.

What was I going to do? I needed help.

LOL JUST KIDDING

I had Reaper Prime potato'd and loki double forma'd with invis.

And a full energy pool

About two seconds later he was dead from standing there taking a prime weapon to the face.

Every time I see you I think of you

Every time I'm near you I think of you

I think of you and I dream of you when I'm taking pictures of you

I think of you when I'm in a blimp looking down from up above you

You know I'm missing you

My mind is kissing you

I'm right behind you now Banshee

Waiting, watching

Oh so close

You'll never be alone again, no

Edited by Guest

Every time I see you I think of you
Every time I'm near you I think of you
I think of you and I dream of you when I'm taking pictures of you
I think of you when I'm in a blimp looking down from up above you
You know I'm missing you
My mind is kissing you
Waiting, watching
Oh so close
You'll never be alone again, no

Nice poem, first I have seen for warframe. Makes you want a gun.

Well.

I was playing solo, and he came.

"OH S#&$ STALKER GU-"

I realized I was solo.

What was I going to do? I needed help.

LOL JUST KIDDING

I had Reaper Prime potato'd and loki double forma'd with invis.

And a full energy pool

About two seconds later he was dead from standing there taking a prime weapon to the face.

Lucky, I was solo but I did not have very good weapons, the latron and furius are not ideal.

Low level Flux Rifle and Viper... soloing a corpus mission and then he comes. I S#&$ myself and try to hide behind a wall... and it works. He just stands there. Luckily I had my trusty Orthos with Reach equipped and I manage to defy logic and kill him through the wall. Dropped nothing. Oh, and I got 3 Dread blueprints in a row one time.

Only have a few of 'interesting' Stalker tales.

Once, I was doing a mission on the mining tileset, long before U8 (and before Stalker had loot) I was in the room that had two levels, with only the elevators to go back up from the lower level.   I was also solo, on a low level frame with low level weapons: in other words, not in good condition to fight him legit.  So when the Stalker came knocking, I purposely went to the lower level of the room, and then booked it to the elevator once he appeared.  I left him stuck down on the lower level and I continued on my merry way without him harassing me.

More recently, I was with a friend on another mission (Corpus outpost this time).  Stalker came for my teammate.  We somehow got him stuck against a wall and I was able to plug his head full of arrows with my Dread while he just stood there confused (Dread I got the BP off him when he attacked the same teammate while running a Void mission before that).  Didn't drop anything that time.

Just earlier today, I was again solo, running an infested extermination on the mining tileset.  He seemed hesitant to come out this time for some reason, as it took him a long time to do his whole taunting thing before showing up.  I think it was due to the fact I had my shade with me this time and it kept cloaking me due to the infested close by (which I purposely kept alive to 'assist' me, including two Disruptors).  I got up high once he did show his face and let the infested beat on him (the disruptors nicely took out his shields for me) while I again, put arrows into his head (with Dread).  Unfortunately, he didn't drop anything this time either.

Ah, well.  Next time.

The first time I fought him was with a prenerf level 20+ potatoed Rhino using a prenerf 20+ potatoed Hek. I don't think I need to elaborate on how that went.

Every time he's come after me after that I was soloing a mission with a frame under level 10, except for the first time I ever went to Outer Terminus and he decided to show up when everyone else left the game right when the countdown ended and I figured I'd just see if I could make 5 more waves. Ended up with a dead stalker and a dead cryopod.

He was like "You will pay" "The blood of blah is on your hands" and I was like "Come at me bro" then he was all like "Noooo what have you done?!" This happens like twice a day. Now I have all his stuff in multiples.

4gFXQJs.jpg

Note the unused BPs down below. and the maxed out set above.

The stalker became the stalked.

Edited by xenapan

Stalker is secretly employed by Lotus to test players and "leak out" rewards in terms of alternate weapon BPs.

However, he became a sadist and tend to make the tests too lethal (to less experienced, less equipped Tenno)

But he wanted to be defeated. His commission depends on it :) (psst. The BPs are great sinks and will absorb materials back into the system...)

;)

Alright so get this, I'm running M-Prime for some Ferrite minding my own business killing platoons of Grineer with my brand new Corpus brand Flux Rifle.  I mean their bodies are just going, *BOOM BODY PARTS EVERYWHERE* when stalker gives his little "You beat up little Timmy, pick on someone your own size" speech.  So a couple minutes pass so I'm like, "peace out man, I ain't waiting." Finally get to the end of the mission, get down the ramp, and like a dumbass I turned around and get domed by an arrow.  So I know what you're thinking," holy S#&$, its the elusive Ash Unicorn!"  Like any real man unicorn would do, I smoke screened my pants pretty hard.  I realize hes confused and use this to my advantage and walk up to him and smash his face in with my Reaper Prime/  He dropped nothing, The End.

Only have a few of 'interesting' Stalker tales.

Once, I was doing a mission on the mining tileset, long before U8 (and before Stalker had loot) I was in the room that had two levels, with only the elevators to go back up from the lower level.   I was also solo, on a low level frame with low level weapons: in other words, not in good condition to fight him legit.  So when the Stalker came knocking, I purposely went to the lower level of the room, and then booked it to the elevator once he appeared.  I left him stuck down on the lower level and I continued on my merry way without him harassing me.

More recently, I was with a friend on another mission (Corpus outpost this time).  Stalker came for my teammate.  We somehow got him stuck against a wall and I was able to plug his head full of arrows with my Dread while he just stood there confused (Dread I got the BP off him when he attacked the same teammate while running a Void mission before that).  Didn't drop anything that time.

Just earlier today, I was again solo, running an infested extermination on the mining tileset.  He seemed hesitant to come out this time for some reason, as it took him a long time to do his whole taunting thing before showing up.  I think it was due to the fact I had my shade with me this time and it kept cloaking me due to the infested close by (which I purposely kept alive to 'assist' me, including two Disruptors).  I got up high once he did show his face and let the infested beat on him (the disruptors nicely took out his shields for me) while I again, put arrows into his head (with Dread).  Unfortunately, he didn't drop anything this time either.

Ah, well.  Next time.

Good, someone found a use for Disruptors. I hate those things almost as much as I hate the poison ones. You have fought and killed him which is more than can be said for me!