Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think I cracked destiny's main story

Ibro156

1 hour ago, Ibro156 said:

Which Grimoire is it from?

Ive not played destiny for a while so i cant remember the names for anything XD

However, you want the lore entries for all those little glowing fragments you can find on the dreadnought. The theories on the fallen and vex are just based on what you seen during the main story mission.

Apparently, Bungie is not going to support last gen anymore. They going to focus a lot more on the current gen. Meaning player who want to come to current gen have to transfer the last gen to current gen account, which should be easy. Also, they seem to be given Ghorn away in a quest for. The Iron Ghorn is a skin, this was said by Deej on livestream and on there Youtube channel's description

Edited by Ibro156

9 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I think its neat!

I always felt that the Traveler was the darkness and I was fighting for the wrong side. But my question, why are we consumed by Darkness if we work for it?

I revisited new content and I can say its still fun to play. The shooting and melee is always very addicting.

Destiny has melee now? 

11 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Destiny has melee now? 

Yup, mostly punching, staying and using the force.

11 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I wish our sentients were more like the vex :(

Nah. Sentients are still great. But a bit annoying 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Always has. Its so satisfying on my hunter. You can actually feel you're hitting something. In Warframe, it feels like you're cutting grineer with a hot knife on butter. 

Well...ok, I played too :p I know what you are talking about, but it was just on the hunter, does that really count? I was a hunter though. 

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Well...ok, I played too :p I know what you are talking about, but it was just on the hunter, does that really count? I was a hunter though. 

Maybe not. Until you get the taste of using swords in Crota's end, and then added the legendary swords from the Taken King.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Maybe not. Until you get the taste of using swords in Crota's end, and then added the legendary swords from the Taken King.

Oh....ok. I forgot. Yes, melee was a thing. But it was very situational or class specific. I liked the sniper rifles in Destiny, I think they are (were) better than ours, But maybe just because you had more room with which to use them. But this was almost 2 years ago when I played, and there was no scope sway

3 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

There's no time to explain why there is no time to explain Destiny's story.

That was terrible. No time to explain why content was cut and lead writer leaving, and leaving too much interpretation thru the grinmore.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh....ok. I forgot. Yes, melee was a thing. But it was very situational or class specific. I liked the sniper rifles in Destiny, I think they are (were) better than ours, But maybe just because you had more room with which to use them. But this was almost 2 years ago when I played, and there was no scope sway

I also loved the sniper rifles in Destiny and equally so on Warframe because they are very distinct and different. 

46 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I also loved the sniper rifles in Destiny and equally so on Warframe because they are very distinct and different. 

Yet, most of the community from each game hate each other. 

6 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Yet, most of the community from each game hate each other. 

Yes and to me both are equally fun. But I also said that Warframe is the better game because its has everything Destiny lacks, plus DE are most awesome. And the Bungie forum is just toxic.

Wait... WE WERE THE BAD GUYS ALL ALONG? HOLY S#&$TAKE MUSHROOMS, THIS ALMOST MAKES UP FOR THE FACT THAT THE ENTIRETY OF YEAR 1, EVEN THE TAKEN KING, WAS CONTENT FROM THE BASE GAME AND THAT THIS CONTENT WAS ORIGINALLY PLANNED FOR THE FIRST YEAR 2 DLC! GOLLY GEE I'M JUST QUIVERING ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT TO GO KILL MORE COOKIE-CUTTER SPACE PIRATE ALIENS IN SOME BACKWATER IN THE GREYEST, MUDDIEST, CONVENIENTLY-LITTERED-WITH-COVEREST A****** OF RUSSIA! WHATTA TWIST, I TELL YA! DONE LIKE M. NIGHTIE SHAMWOW-LIAN HIMSELF I SAY I SAY I SAY yeah I can't do this anymore.

14 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I don't think the story writers were that clever to write this.

i mean this is something on legacy of Kain story level

The story gets better with Taken King. Also the development for Destiny had a lot of issues, as a lot of the directors were either quiting or getting fired.

Edited by Ibro156

Just now, ninja234 said:

From a very :poop: story to a mildly :poop: 

Okay, basically the main baddy of the Taken King is a king called Oryx. He's the leader of the hive. Long story short, his home planets was ravaged with war and he left it with his two sister. During this time, Oryx was a girl and his sister as well. He found the dreadnought (his massive ship). Also in finding a worm that was able to give power to the use, but in doing so they're bodies would change. They wanted revenge, so Oryx accepted the worms agreement. In doing so, he had became a Male Hive and he must keep on getting stronger. Oryx got to a point where he couldn't find anyone stronger to consume, so he had consumed his two sister in doing so he received the "taken power", as well a hive god. Which allows him to control and bend his victims into submission. After few years, he reclaimed his planet and stop the war and leaving his son Crota in charge. Another time skip, the Vex had open a portal and started an invasion against the Hive. The battle raged for years till Crota called for his father, Oryx for help. Oryx cameback and drove the Vex away. When learn't was happen, Oryx had stripped of Crota reputation and told to invade Earth, until then he wasn't allowed back.

After few years, he became a hive god himself, wielding a sword that can kill guardians with ease. During the Dark Below, a person called Eris Moorn, had escaped the Hive stronghold. She had lost all of her friends and sight. The only she could survive during the years she was in hive pit, she had fuse hive eyes to replace her eyes. In doing so, she started to hear Crota and Oryx's thoughts. She was slowly losing her but she escaped the moon. She got the tower and asked Vanguard to send six powerful guardians to slay Oryx. In doing so Crota was slain and soon Oryx found out what happened. He decied to take his fleet and take revenge for his son.

Soon, the Awoken Queen, Mara Sav had intercepted Oryx's fleet with her own. A massive battle happened, she made Oryx activated the Dreadnoughts defense weapon. In doing so, Oryx had wiped out Mara Sav's army in one blow, but Oryx had also destroyed his own fleet. But this didn't really bothered him, as he had Taken power which is able to control there victims.

Oryx needed to recruit more into his army. He had attacked Cabal base on Phobos. He wiped an entire army out within minutes.The Cabal were panicking and called a distress single. In reaction, the Vanguard sent a Guardian to investigate whats happening. The Guardian would encounter a Taken Cabal, in doing so the one of the vanguard gave the order to retreat. 

The Vanguard had discussion on what was happening. Until Eris Morn came and told them that it is Oryx, Crota's father. Long story short, the guardian gotten dreadnought barely, destroy it defense system, become a ascendant and killed Oryx. But the ending, Eris had enter the room, walking to Oryx's sword where he contained his power. She touch and it crubled to pieces, she picked a rock that was in Oryx's Sword and said that Mara Sav was right and has bigger plans.

Now in the next expansion in Rise of Iron. Apparently, the all of the Iron lords whom are dead except one. Had seen the wall that was put up during the Twilight gap. That the virus they had put back is open again by the Fallen.