Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Have To Say, The New Doom Game Soundtrack Goes SO Well With Warframe!!!

Master-Ouroboros

To be honest, everything would go SO well with warframe. Not everything the same but better what we currently have probably. And doom certainly doesn't fit too bad.

Most music pieces in this game make me fall asleep or turn on my own music. They don't even stuck in my head unlike most other gaming soundtracks. Imo, a variation of good soundtrack is where warframe heavily lacks. One piece i like though is the second dream music that plays when you're in the operators room. But in missions....oh dear...

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

To be honest, everything would go SO well with warframe. Not everything the same but better what we currently have probably. And doom certainly doesn't fit too bad.

Most music pieces in this game make me fall asleep or turn on my own music. They don't even stuck in my head unlike most other gaming soundtracks. Imo, a variation of good soundtrack is where warframe heavily lacks. One piece i like though is the second dream music that plays when you're in the operators room. But in missions....oh dear...

I love the in-game music to be honest. The almost tribal-like beats, with the dark synths and other techno sounds. It gets a bit repetitive after a while (as does the rest of the game) but I still find it massively enjoyable.

8 hours ago, Master-Ouroboros said:

I love the in-game music to be honest. The almost tribal-like beats, with the dark synths and other techno sounds. It gets a bit repetitive after a while (as does the rest of the game) but I still find it massively enjoyable.

Feel the same way as hawk. Second dream aside (which is nice/good but not as amazeballs as people frequently go on about) none of the tracks make me feel 'this is immense, think I wanna buy the ost and/or listen to it while out of the game or when playing another'. In fact, I feel the opposite, so it's very tiresome. It has no real theme or interesting tune right now. 

None of it gets me pumped. At all. Now if I wack on some Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn OST tracks or One OK Rock? That gets me going and wanting some fast paced action and greatly helps deal with the tedium of boring missions. 

Edited by Naith
Freakin' phone

Just now, Naith said:

Feel the same way as hawk. Second dream aside (which is nice/good but not as amazeballs as people frequently go on about) none of the tracks make me feel 'this is immense, think I wanna buy the ost and/or listen to it while out of the game or when playing another'. In fact, I feel the opposite, so it's very tiresome. It has no real theme or interesting tune right now. 

None of it gets me pumped. At all. Now if I wack on some Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn OST tracks or One Rock OK? That gets me going and wanting some fast paced action and greatly helps deal with the tedium of boring missions. 

Each to their own I guess!