Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn spore and Torid

jmthebigman

Question

9 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

Im also wondering about Argon scope on it with the other crit mods, worth it or not (yes 100% is obtained whilst AS is active)

Or should I go for another weapon? still curious about a good Torid build for the spores.

If you just want to pop the spores its unimportant how you build it. On draco im using the Primed fast hand mods and Wildfire for bigger magazine...

I used to have a crit build (i think it was viral) on my torid a year ago, maybe more.. and i liked it.. Just try it out... there are much stronger weapons already tho.. thats why i dont recommend it anymore

Edited by -S-O-Kranker

3 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

If you just want to pop the spores its unimportant how you build it. On draco im using the Primed fast hand mods and Wildfire for bigger magazine...

I used to have a crit build on my torid a year ago, maybe more.. and i liked it.. Just try it out... there are much stronger weapons already tho.. thats why i dont recommend it anymore

Looking for something that spreads spores and deals nice dmg for endgame.

Draco is by far not end game.

2 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

You dont get it right? I said the weapon is really really bad against enemies. Its just good to spread the spores. Again: you wont find a good build to fight against high level enemies!!!

5 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

You dont get it right? I said the weapon is really really bad against enemies. Its just good to spread the spores. Again: you wont find a good build to fight against high level enemies!!!

re-read my previous comment.

5 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

Quanta Vandal (200base damage, elemental procs only, easy to get to 100%status/sec, also 500 base damage cubes)

Mutalist Cernos (230base damage, easily gets to 100%status (only of 50% of those will be Gas tho), makes clouds that force-pop spores)

Staticor and Sonicor work great (good base damage, AoE and extra CC)

and, of course Gas Lanka.

I use gas-status and concealed explosives hikuo prime (with zero forma). it works pertty well through 40 min in ODS (roughly level 60-70, I think), and against level 80 corpus crewmen in the simulacrum. Haven't used it much beyond that.