Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building dual weapons- eg Aklex, Akvasto

Tenacious_Goat

Question

Ok, so I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation- but why, when I want to build the Akvasto, as an example, is only 1 Vasto showing up when I know I've built 2? Same with Aklex- is it just a simple matter of maxing one, and then using a second unranked one? Some help/clarity upon this issue would be greatly appreciated.

9 answers to this question

I do believe when you're about to make the weapon that requires two pieces of already made gear, it'll ask you for the first piece and when selected another window pops up asking for the second (even if its the same item). This was the case when I built my reedemer, but that was some time ago and did not require two pieces of the same gear. However you do not need max ranked weapons to make another weapon, just rank one for the affinity. 

Edited by haloamted
Clarifications

15 minutes ago, Tenacious_Goat said:

is it just a simple matter of maxing one, and then using a second unranked one? Some help/clarity upon this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Yes.

It should be that you just need two basic version of the gun built, but I normally max one anyhow by the time I make the AK versions.

7 minutes ago, Tenacious_Goat said:

Right- I've maxed my Lex, and it's saying on the foundry I have 2- I select to build it- a 2nd lex doe not appear- I can't buy another one either, this is really confusing me...

Right, uhm I found this on the wiki on Aklex.

I was having the problem where I had two LEX but could not craft the AKLEX because it said I only had one LEX. I had to equip a different secondary weapon and it would count both - Is your second Lex equipped? Try unequip it and test if that is your problem.

1 hour ago, Tenacious_Goat said:

Ok, so I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation- but why, when I want to build the Akvasto, as an example, is only 1 Vasto showing up when I know I've built 2? Same with Aklex- is it just a simple matter of maxing one, and then using a second unranked one? Some help/clarity upon this issue would be greatly appreciated.

i'm having the same issue