Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Achievements on Steam

Varacal

Question

so i started playing warframe using the standalone version, put many hours into it, when the tennogen and steam workshop came out, that is when i began using the steam client of warframe [shame i still cant make a backup of it], anyway, what im asking is how do i update my steam achievements? cause for example, i have the gold seeker achievement, but i dont have the initiate achievement, i dont have the mastery/proficiency achievements. i know it doesnt really add anything to my playing experience, but i just want it to show it in my profile. if anyone could help me, that'd be great

6 answers to this question

On 11/6/2016 at 7:25 AM, Varacal said:

so i started playing warframe using the standalone version, put many hours into it, when the tennogen and steam workshop came out, that is when i began using the steam client of warframe [shame i still cant make a backup of it], anyway, what im asking is how do i update my steam achievements? cause for example, i have the gold seeker achievement, but i dont have the initiate achievement, i dont have the mastery/proficiency achievements. i know it doesnt really add anything to my playing experience, but i just want it to show it in my profile. if anyone could help me, that'd be great

Did you try to click on your alias on the warframe.com page, Account Management, then "Verify Steam Economy" or something like that? I don't know if it'll help, but just in case.

If it doesn't, I invite you to create a proper feedback on that matter (into Feedback>PC Feedback), and ask DE to eventually consider to establish a retroactive connection between both Trophies pools.

Thread Teleported from General Discussion to Players helping Players.