Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Reward Suggestions

FedorHooch

To reward people for logging in you should give them something, which is hard to obtain through over means. Ammo boxes or health packs don't really count as a reward as you can buy them in the store for a miniscule amount of in-game currency.

XP Boosters, Credit Boosters, Bonus Revives, Blueprints, Rare Crafting Materials, Mods, XP for Weapons/Warframes, Orokin Catalysts/Reactors. Stuff that's hard to get.

You can get Orokin Reactors and Orokin Catalysts from the login bonus. But filling it with only things that would make the game rediculously easy is a bad idea... Play the game and earn the XP and Credits... But I agree some things could be added but I wouldn't overload it with rares. I am a bit tired of ammo boxes that I've gotten 6 times in a row now and I don't even use them, :|

Login rewards are an incentive for you to come back every day and play. If the rewards are worthless or easily obtainable then they loose their point - you don't get as strong a desire to log in every day from ammo boxes (which you could just buy with 700k of credits you have) as you would from something valuable and hard to get.

The problem is that 99% of the rewards are useless. Ammo boxes are cheap as is and the exp for frames and weapons that you don't even have makes even less sense. They should drop those and add in crafting materials. Even if it's a bit of alloy plate or rubedo it'd be better than what you get most of the time now. Even rare crafting materials aren't exactly hard to get, but they're still more worthwhile than xp for a braton :|

Edited by Aggh

@cedric

boosters; 12~24 3-8 hour boosters that ONLY come from rank three login rewards.

crafting materials; large stacks of crafting materials are useful. for rank three rewards give people the chance to win five gallium, five morphics, five control mods, fifty rubedo, or fifty alloy plate.

mods; level 30 dual stat mods with varying valyues from white, to green, to blue. mod would be random, of course.

the lat bit is EXP, which, is meh. make EXP rewards different;

rank 1; 500 warframe EXP or 500 weapon EXP

rank 2; 1000 warframe EXP or 750 weapon EXP

rank 3; 5000 warframe EXP or 2000 weapon EXP.

this way it feels like a reward, not just a thing that happens everday. like the bus.

Edited by Kittygoesmeow

@cedric | boosters; 12~24 3-8 hour boosters that ONLY come from rank three login rewards.

Still convenience/cash shop territory. That'd be one day (because, let's face it, you don't game for 72 hours straight.) less you would need to buy a booster for. From an economical standpoint, I do not like it.

crafting materials; large stacks of crafting materials are useful. for rank three rewards give people the chance to win five gallium, five morphics, five control mods, fifty rubedo, or fifty alloy plate.

mods; level 30 dual stat mods with varying valyues from white, to green, to blue. mod would be random, of course.

the lat bit is EXP, which, is meh. make EXP rewards different;

rank 1; 500 warframe EXP or 500 weapon EXP

rank 2; 1000 warframe EXP or 750 weapon EXP

rank 3; 5000 warframe EXP or 2000 weapon EXP.

this way it feels like a reward, not just a thing that happens everday. like the bus.

Those ideas aren't halfway bad, actually. May need some numerical finetuning, but the idea is good.

Still convenience/cash shop territory. That'd be one day (because, let's face it, you don't game for 72 hours straight.) less you would need to buy a booster for. From an economical standpoint, I do not like it.

Those ideas aren't halfway bad, actually. May need some numerical finetuning, but the idea is good.

youre right - but boosters ARE a worthwhile reward. 3-8 is alittle much, why not 1 -3 hours then? its short, but its also a great reward for loyalty.

and the other things - ideas are i deas. its up to the developers to go with real numbers as they see fit. but the EXP think needs to be high or else its not worth it, and will leave a bad taste in the players mouth.

we LOVE high numbers, the fact that 5K warframe EXP is basically one high level run but looks like alot is golden for making players feel awesome. same thing with weapon EXP. imagine getting 2K exp for your melee? chorus of angels.