Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen 2; Everyone else

(PSN)theelix

Question

5 answers to this question

They've said they've every intention on bringing it to consoles once they get the legalities sorted out. For the record, I don't believe they've ever used the word 'soon' to describe this.

Having said that, you're free to make whatever assumptions you like; you don't have to ask permission.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

Can I assume we're never getting it on non-steam PC or consoles?

The most recent thing I could find was something back in December when Rebecca said maybe, or more specifically "Soontm"

But that was five and a half months ago. What about now?

Do you know what else is "Soon"? 

Excalibur Umbra, but that was "soon" months ago!

Just presume that "Soon" doesn't mean "right around the corner" but instead means that we'll be getting it eventually

5 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

Do you know what else is "Soon"? 

Excalibur Umbra, but that was "soon" months ago!

Just presume that "Soon" doesn't mean "right around the corner" but instead means that we'll be getting it eventually

A half year is pushing the meme.

12 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

They've said they've every intention on bringing it to consoles once they get the legalities sorted out. For the record, I don't believe they've ever used the word 'soon' to describe this.

Having said that, you're free to make whatever assumptions you like; you don't have to ask permission.

It wasn't the specific word, more the meme of how they've dealt with cases like this in the past.

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/WUXS2d3.png

But, thank you for your answer.

Bethesda is kind of carving a path for console mods. They've already released a model for Fallout 4 players on console to build mods. There is also speculations that Skyrim 2.0 is going to have mod support. We could see console modding sooner then we think; just not that soon.

As for non-steam PC versions it is practically flawed. The only semi-logical way I see is if DE where to open a shop on their website. Players could buy the skins directly from DE and have them share the profits with the creators and possibly Steam (pretty sure the still help with the creation kit...I think).