Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merrow?

(PSN)halosetsuna

Question

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)halosetsuna said:

I am trying to fight the normal version of Kela de Thaym for the nav segment but with rathuum going on it doesn't seem possible. Is there a way to unlock Uranus without doing the event?

From what I understand as of now there is no way to get the Uranus nav segment unless you fight Kela de Thaym.  You can try and have someone taxi you to Kela and tag along to defeat her to obtain the segment without having to go through all the arena's?

as long as you have half decent gear getting to kela once just for the nav segment is pretty easy. On average I think its something like 20-30 minutes if you keep doing each higher tier arena. The only time it is a chore is when you are farming for regular saryn or for chroma (requires saryn systems to build). If RNG don't love you you have to re-grind the points to go back and fight her again. Over all this really isn't a bad thing. I finally decided to finish chroma after having the quest sitting around for awhile and it took me 19 runs on her to get the saryn systems but in the process I got all the rathuum mods (acid shells, vulcan blitz and medi-ray are awesome) and the twin khomak blueprint.

You should still be able to get the nav segment from her just like you can still get saryn from her. Its a bit of a pain to go through rathuum to get to her but it is nice to add a little bit more depth to her boss fight.