Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story Of ✿Pink Giant Octopus✿

yuikami

I've received a friendly letter from a really interesting clan: TAKESHI CIRCLE with their intro, it was really inspiring I had to write my clan's version in reply. Somehow I was advised by my lovely generals to share it to the world.

Anyway, enjoy The Pink Giant Octopus
AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE ORIGINAL.

Special thanks to my grammar men ArmouredHunter and Venomos

*:.. ..:**:.. ..:**:.. ..:**:.. ..:**:.. ..:**:.. ..:*

We are Pink Giant Octopus

We are an octopus.

An octopus is a cephalopod mollusc of the order Octopoda. We each have two eyes and four pairs of arms, like other cephalopods. We are bilaterally symmetric. We have hard beaks, with our mouths at the center point of the arms. We have no internal or external skeleton, allowing us to squeeze through tight places. We are among the most intelligent and behaviorally flexible of all invertebrates.

We are the tentacles.

We touch. We suck. We warps around everyone tightly so they can feel our little suckers sucking.

We spread our tentacles everywhere. We are not sure if we're still Tenno. We don't serve. We barely fight. We bully other factions and rob their shiz.

We are the inju of the night. We are the slippery burrowing tendon, with wet slime that would make our enemy spazz in joy. Our numbers keep increasing like mutated cancer and with our neurotic tentacles being felt. The enemy will always see us coming from their c0ck-pit and by the time we're done, we feed them to Unicorn Frame and our cannibalistic Dojo.

We are herphazard. We derply exist. We are ticklings tentacle. We are slimy touch in the darkness under the blanket. We are joy.

We taste like cotton candies.

We hate Michael Bay crates. We hate circuits drop rate.

We will do our craziness. And to all the enemies out there... We are waiting for them to go to sleep, especially Captain Vor.

Edited by yuikami

This is what happens in our clan people.

We are the most crazy, non serious clan ever...

Why did I join them?

-Erebus

so you can have sexuel intercourse, its raping but hey dosnt matter you got sex

also funny to read, like the all stuff  from yui

Edited by Depar

I know a Squirrel Girl if your into that type of thing

LFDkR8s.png

Granted I've yet to figure out how to work around the tail

I MUST FAP TO THIS,AND TOUCH HER WITH MY TENTECLES....its my nature and instinct XD and must also touch her almost uncovered boobs....

Edited by Rawmelon789

I've received a friendly letter from a really interesting clan: TAKESHI CIRCLE with their intro, it was really inspiring I had to write my clan's version in reply. Somehow I was advised by my lovely generals to share it to the world.

Anyway, enjoy The Pink Giant Octopus

AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE ORIGINAL.

Special thanks to my grammar men ArmouredHunter and Venomos

We are an octopus.

An octopus is a cephalopod mollusc of the order Octopoda. We each have two eyes and four pairs of arms, like other cephalopods. We are bilaterally symmetric. We have hard beaks, with our mouths at the center point of the arms. We have no internal or external skeleton, allowing us to squeeze through tight places. We are among the most intelligent and behaviorally flexible of all invertebrates.

We are the tentacles.

We touch. We suck. We warps around everyone tightly so they can feel our little suckers sucking.

We spread our tentacles everywhere. We are not sure if we're still Tenno. We don't serve. We barely fight. We bully other factions and rob their shiz.

We are the inju of the night. We are the slippery burrowing tendon, with wet slime that would make our enemy spazz in joy. Our numbers keep increasing like mutated cancer and with our neurotic tentacles being felt. The enemy will always see us coming from their c0ck-pit and by the time we're done, we feed them to Unicorn Frame and our cannibalistic Dojo.

We are herphazard. We derply exist. We are ticklings tentacle. We are slimy touch in the darkness under the blanket. We are joy.

We taste like cotton candies.

We hate Michael Bay crates. We hate circuits drop rate.

We will do our craziness. And to all the enemies out there... We are waiting for them to go to sleep, especially Captain Vor.

MOST INSPIRATIONAL CLAN STORY EVER! *manly tears*

The Pink Octopus Frame I promised.

swrk.jpg

Translated from Grineer - "What the hell is that?" "I don't know, but I think it wants a hug!"

Health: poor

Armor: poor

Shields: ok, fast recharge

Speed: lickity quick

Energy: buttloads

Hentai: star

Sanity: nope

Sex: yes please

Powers

1. Licks - P.O. lashes out with both tentacle arms in a wide arc infront of them.

2. Glomp - P.O. makes a flying tackle hug, smashing all in their path. If the power doesn't deal enough damage to instantly kill something in their way, P.O. instead latches on and crushes them, dealing massive damage.

3. Telekinetic Tentacle - P.O. throws a sticky spore that grows into a slimy tentacle. It can telekinetically pull nearby enemies to it and then slaps them away with a powerful knockdown attack. Works as a decoy to boot.

4. Call Great Old One - P.O. is buddies with horrid creatures from beyond space and time. A field of lashing razor sharp tentacles flow through the angles of time to tear their enemies apart.

Edited by ValhaHazred

The Pink Octopus Frame I promised.

swrk.jpg

Translated from Grineer - "What the hell is that?" "I don't know, but I think it wants a hug!"

Health: poor

Armor: poor

Shields: ok, fast recharge

Speed: lickity quick

Energy: buttloads

Hentai: star

Sanity: nope

Sex: yes please

Powers

1. Licks - P.O. lashes out with both tentacle arms in a wide arc infront of them.

2. Glomp - P.O. makes a flying tackle hug, smashing all in their path. If the power doesn't deal enough damage to instantly kill something in their way, P.O. instead latches on and crushes them, dealing massive damage.

3. Telekinetic Tentacle - P.O. throws a sticky spore that grows into a slimy tentacle. It can telekinetically pull nearby enemies to it and then slaps them away with a powerful knockdown attack. Works as a decoy to boot.

4. Call Great Old One - P.O. is buddies with horrid creatures from beyond space and time. A field of lashing razor sharp tentacles flow through the angles of time to tear their enemies apart.

10/10 would potato