Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plat transfer?

veronas_ghost

Question

I assume before i ask the answer is a no however i'm kinda desperate so ill ask anyway. is there anyway to transfer plat? IE: i have a PC account i originally created just so i can redo the quest, it has about 378 platinum which is about 20 bucks. since i no longer use that account is there anyway to transfer that plat to my main account that i primarily play on (PS4)? if the answer is no is there any method of like domino trading to eventually get the plat to my account without utterly getting banned to heck or getting my brains scammed out?  thanks in advance for your help.

3 answers to this question

I would open a support ticket but it is my observation that plat and such does not get moved between platforms. I think it might be moved if you migrated your account to PC but as you apparently prefer to play on PS4...that doesn't seem like an option for you either.

Edited by Joel_The_Jackle
grammar

nope

the platinum can't be transferred between other platforms because contract reasons, since they are exceptions of which things can be copied (like snipertron vandal and other things at the last time), so, if the possibility to copy your pc account information to ps4/xone happen and your pc progress is greater than your ps4 account, its better you to use your platinum on pc account before complete the procedure, neither for warframe/weapons slots, orokin catalyst/reactor, forma or cosmetics

Edited by Zeyez