Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Split Sword bug thing?

-QueenUnicorn-

when you get done leveling your dark split sword when you go to your profile you have three swords that actually show up one that says maxed hybrid swprd dual, rank 10 hybrid sword single and the dark split sword... is this a glitch or am i missing something? thanks.

22 hours ago, Brickstar788 said:

when you get done leveling your dark split sword when you go to your profile you have three swords that actually show up one that says maxed hybrid swprd dual, rank 10 hybrid sword single and the dark split sword... is this a glitch or am i missing something? thanks.

Having the same issue.

Technically as i am MR-21/not a founder i should have had 338/338 weapons level-d up but after the "Dark Split Sword" my inventory says 339/340 as i have level-d up 2 times 1 more to go.

I think its a bug as it is not providing more XP too but it distinguishly needs a Lvl-up status in profile.

If this is not a bug then its not cool to level same weapon 3 times in total and mess with actual weapons level-d for xp-mastery xxx/xxx.

YztTX34.jpg

Edited by -CM-Devilxsid
:)

1 hour ago, -CM-Devilxsid said:

Having the same issue.

Technically as i am MR-21/not a founder i should have had 338/338 weapons level-d up but after the "Dark Split Sword" my inventory says 339/340 as i have level-d up 2 times 1 more to go.

I think its a bug as it is not providing more XP too but it distinguishly needs a Lvl-up status in profile.

If this is not a bug then its not cool to level same weapon 3 times in total and mess with actual weapons level-d for xp-mastery xxx/xxx.

Hide contents

YztTX34.jpg

i leveled it up once and sold it i hope they fix it soon and i hope i dont have to relevel and make the thing now