Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That **** natah quest

Altissimus

Question

Run god-knows how many missions on Uranus now, across a range of mission types and tilesets.  Killed Tyl Regor so many times he no longer threatens me throughout that mission but just starts sobbing quietly instead.

Never had any flashy blue lights.

Any tips?  

Would it make sense to run this with a Loki so that if I *do* ever see this elusive blue alien I can scan it more easily?

cheers,

A

12 answers to this question

They only spawn on the ocean (Grineer sealab) tileset, usually pretty much at the beginning of it (there is a special sound effect when they spawn, I believe). So don't rush away from your spawn point and hurry through the mission!

You need to be at least MR3 for them to spawn.

Completing the ocean missions will increase the spawn chance, as Steve notes here: 

21 minutes ago, Pansai said:

They only spawn on the ocean (Grineer sealab) tileset, usually pretty much at the beginning of it (there is a special sound effect when they spawn, I believe). So don't rush away from your spawn point and hurry through the mission!

You need to be at least MR3 for them to spawn.

Completing the ocean missions will increase the spawn chance, as Steve notes here: 

So in some of the Tyl Regor assassinate missions, you start submerged; in others you don't.  Does that mean in the ones you don't they won't spawn?  Abort and re-try?

I'm MR 11 so that's ok.

7 minutes ago, Altissimus said:

So in some of the Tyl Regor assassinate missions, you start submerged; in others you don't.  Does that mean in the ones you don't they won't spawn?  Abort and re-try?

I'm MR 11 so that's ok.

Ocean referring to the tileset, rather than the spawn point. It's just RNG, make sure to explore the map a bit rather than rushing through.

You don't need to run Assassination missions.

And the Oculysts don't spawn underwater but in the hallways (at least I have never seen one underwater).

Just the kind of tileset is important, you can recognize them by their icon on the starchart:

iFUXEiM.png

Edited by Pansai