Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help, Mods randomly disappearing into the Void

.Tuopadre.

Question

Has it happened to anyone else?

One day i logged Warframe just to find there was no Primed Reach (rank 8) installed on my Orthos, went to check if i accidentally removed it but it wasn't in my mod collection.

Tried contacting support and they said there were no records of obtaining any copies of a Primed Reach mod.

And no, i didn't accidentally sold or fused it since from records it shows i never actually had the mod in the first place!

This isn't the first time it happens, also lost a rank0 Primed Heated Charge, but i didn't give much importance back then.

Why my stuff keeps disappearing into the Void without leaving any evidence?

Edited by -Jehuty-

4 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Vanthenos said:

Go to mods and deactivate the filter option

Filter doesn't make you hide 1 rarity. It makes you show it, so I doubt it is.

OP I (probably) didn't have this problem, but a clan member did say some of his mods disappeared. Might be you both derped on something, or not.

18 minutes ago, TheScytale said:

Filter doesn't make you hide 1 rarity. It makes you show it, so I doubt it is.

OP I (probably) didn't have this problem, but a clan member did say some of his mods disappeared. Might be you both derped on something, or not.

That's what i thought in the first place, that i accidentally sold/fused the mod, so i ignored the problem.

But since stuff keeps disappearing, and since Support said there are no records, something seemed off...

Maybe i am hallucinating and never bought those mods from Baro weeks ago with the ducats i farmed for weeks, and never farmed hundreds Fusion Cores for hours to upgrade em, welp.

Edited by -Jehuty-

5 minutes ago, -Jehuty- said:

That's what i thought in the first place, that i accidentally sold/fused the mod, so i ignored the problem.

But since stuff keeps disappearing, and since Support said there are no records, something seemed off...

Maybe i am hallucinating and never bought those mods from Baro weeks ago with the ducats i farmed for weeks, and never farmed hundreds Fusion Cores for hours to upgrade em, welp.

That sounds like ample reason to get your head checked out by a propper doctor.

But it is realy weard thst DE doesn't  have a record of you even aquiring said item. Since it is the second time it has happened, i reccomend making screenshots of aquiring important items.

I do the same when i get realy rare mods or prime parts and get the reward screen. Also do this with trading if ot's about high amounts of plat. Just in case something go's wrong. Use the in-game screenshot system for this though, so you limit the chance of "image could have been altered" responses.

My sympathy for your lost items though.

P.s. I don't think this belongs in General Discussion.