Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PvP Improvement

Chromatrescu

• Makes the players only carry 1 Primary / 1 Secondary and 1 Melee , so no people will bring instant-kill weapon or high damage weapon 
  • No mods on PvP , since newbies doesn't have mods , so they have a big dis-advantage 
  • Showcase the winner please ^_^ I love dramatic scene [ never wanted to skip beautiful scene like on Law Of Retribution ] 

Notice that this is the gathering discussion from the lastest post i posted on , also big thanks to lots of Tenno that helps and deliver these discussion !

P/s : I wasn't know there is Conclave Feedback , so sorry if i put it on General Discussion T^T 

1. I don't know any PvP weapon that can easily insta-kill. Opticor is still way too hard for me to use, and that's the only thing I know that consistently one shots. I'm not even sure about the Daikyu with that certain mod.

2. PvP mods are all considerably balanced imo. You probably won't need them at all.

3. I think showcasing the winner will only add salt.

3 hours ago, Naftal said:

They could do a test with no mods in pvp for a month so people would see that the mods weren't the reason they can't win better players.

Some weapons are balanced around a mandatory mod and otherwise they are practically useless (lie in wait for snipers, spring loaded broadhead on daikyu being the most obvious cases) My little brother has been trying them in recruit conditioning only to find frustration due to tgese weapobs working only with rare mods, which are already disabled in rc, he even did a topic here conclave feedback with his complaint and I agree with him, getting a headshot on an Excalibur or Ember (for example) with a vectis should be rewarded with a kill, but without those mods all that's obtained is having to aim for a second or even a third shot on a enemy that starts looking for the source of the shots and then leading to it while spitting fire to his position.

Unless those weapons are fixed to work by themselves and not only with a mandatory mod, a non mod mode would be a perfect copy of rc (burstons, latrons, bratons, boltors, gorgons, and a few paris or latos everywhere) which would also mean DE having to mess again with EHP values and general balance only for that mode.