Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Third Equinox Alternative Helmet?

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I figured General Feedback would be fine.

For a little while now, we've been getting some pretty awesome alternative helmets, especially for the newer Warframes [i.e. Nezha, Ivara, Atlas, etc.] who may only have had one or none at all.

One Warframe though I noticed that was glanced over was Equinox. Beside the newest Warframe Inaros (since he's still fairly recent, but of course still valid), it was something I noticed that there hasn't been a followup for any Equinox alternate helmets. A general observation if anything.

With all the newer Warframes the past months getting some love, Equinox would certainly be interesting to see in regards to the kind of [possible] alternative helmet she could get, if at all. Now that just leaves the question what other newer Warframes players would like to see get in the near future, since DE has been 'more-or-less' playing by the rule of 3's.
Definitely been super happy with the more recent additions, regarding the aforementioned Atlas, Nezha, Wukong helmet(s) and such, but I definitely believe we shouldn't forget our little gal' behind!~

40 minutes ago, CrimsonDalekanium said:

Equinox HAS an alternate helmet. One, the solstice helm. Which makes as many as Nezha, Wukong, Atlas, Inaros, and Ivara. 

Atlas has two, but otherwise you're absolutely right.

Equinox and Inaros are the only frames in recent numbers to have alt helmets in day one of release, to my understanding.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, OP, I'd personally love if every frame had Excalibur levels of alternate stuff, but that takes time.

As it is, I just want an actual alert to drop for Atlas helms...

23 hours ago, CrimsonDalekanium said:

Equinox HAS an alternate helmet. One, the solstice helm. Which makes as many as Nezha, Wukong, Atlas, Inaros, and Ivara. 

I am aware, hence what I mentioned in my post as well as the title via "A Third Equinox Alternative Helmet?" :P 

It's not the number is what I was referring to, it's more in regards to (not sure how to word it, but) following up [artistically] with some kind of cosmetic I suppose. With like I mentioned (so I wont repeat myself about everyting haha) every Warframe prior and after had some sort of follow up. Some prior ones such as Mirage and Limbo getting some neat alternatives, as well as Chroma, and the aforementioned Nezha, Wukong, Atlas, Ivara, etc. I'm strictly talking about helmets here, and nothing about the Warframes themselves persay
Like I said it was just more of an observation that I haven't seen or heard much about any additional cosmetic [helmet] for Equinox, beside the one available during her debut. So I hope that kinda clears up on what I'm trying to say!

23 hours ago, (PS4)Zashukitsune said:

Equinox and Inaros are the only frames in recent numbers to have alt helmets in day one of release, to my understanding.

Hmm, not sure where you heard that from, but just about every Warframe, up until Atlas and Ivara, had included an alternative helmet on their respected update debuts. Of course this isn't like written in stone or anything, just usually what happens prior (I say "just about" since I can't remember if Nova's update had an alternate helmet right out of the door lol). EDIT: I looked it up, it did come with her update!~

But generally speaking, [almost] all major updates with a release of a new Warframe usually has an alternative helmet to go along with it (:

I don't necessarily disagree with you, OP, I'd personally love if every frame had Excalibur levels of alternate stuff, but that takes time.

Of course! c:
Oh and also my post isn't necessarily a request or a complaint, just more of something I notice that Equinox in particular hasn't had any announced followup helmet concepts. Since the past few months they (the art team?) have been going back and creating some more alternative helmets for the newer Warframes ;P
I think at most, I'm definitely curious if there is any concepts in the back burner~ But not at the point where we 'must' have one or anything haha xD

As it is, I just want an actual alert to drop for Atlas helms...

I feel you ;__;

13 hours ago, tnccs215 said:

I agree with OP. Kinda bugged that a frame that came out after her already has two alternative helmets, while she only has one-- and let's be honest, it's not a very pretty one.

I had a small chuckle when you mentioned "it's not a very pretty one" as you're profile Icon is the said helmet lol xD

Personally, it honestly never occurred to me until the other day making this post that she hasn't got anything [as far as we know] in Que for another alternative helmet. If of course they choose to.
I suppose it was one of those "oh, never noticed that before" kind of observation, and as well in general about her. Since she is my third or second most played Warframe, I'd definitely would love to see something neat sometime in the future! c:

Edited by HalfDarkShadow
all dem spelling mistakes.

9 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

chuckle when you mentioned "it's not a very pretty one" as you're profile Icon is the said helmet lol xD

yeah i know XD I like the cojoined form. Just hate the separate one.... god that eye patch.