Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My emblem was rejected, I have yet to receive a notice as to why.

Ringgar

Question

Okay, so recently I decided to change my clan's emblem since one of my clan members asked me to previously. I told him that the emblem was going to be a surprise. So, I went and bought plat so i could change my emblem, resized the image, and uploaded it in my account page. 

Well, I log in today to find out that my clan emblem was rejected, and I'm puzzled as to why. Here is a link to the image I wanted to use. For those of you who don't know who this is, this is "Harold," an internet meme of a guy who appears frequently in stock photos in stock photos. If you look up the name on google images, This is what you get.

So, my confusion is as to why my emblem was rejected, considering it does not break any rules that I know of. It's not pr0n, it's not offensive, it's just a meme. In addition, the instructions on my account page said that I would receive an email as to why my submission was rejected. I have yet to receive this email, and I have looked in all of my folders, including spam. If it's at all possible, I would still like my emblem to be uploaded, or at the very least, my plat refunded, if something is at fault here.

Could someone from DE or one of the community members please help me?

8 answers to this question

Just now, aleco247 said:

I think it's because that is a stock photo and DE could get sued for stealing the photo. I know that they don't allow company logos for the same reason.

^

I'd have to say that this is probably the reason.

as the picture is a photo and not a created picture it will fall under copyright law and there for DE can not add it to the game.

As for plat being refunded it will not which is stated when you submit a emblem for review.

Edited by (PS4)tknowles