Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are the blueprints for Large Health/Energy/Ammo/Shield Packs tradeable?

LODESAMONEY

Question

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, LODESAMONEY said:

Jeez, are you expected to have 200 of each for high level missions? I need to work on getting those, at least the Energy and Ammo ones.

No, that's just how many you're allowed to have. Some people will spam multiples instead of waiting for the delay between each pulse. I suppose they can be helpful, but I use maybe 1 or 2 in a month.

They are not tradable, and regarding the 200-per-mission limit, you'll never use that many. Honestly, the most you'll ever need at any one time would probably be for the Test Of Endurance room on the Orokin Moon, since unless you have a Trinity with you or something to trivialize the effects of being blasted by about 12 death lasers at once for several minutes, you'll need to burn anywhere from 30-60 restores to stay alive the whole time. Other than that, they're just very situational items which you'll only need to use a few of ever.

When I don't want to play Trinity, and I need to support myself and the team (and none of us are running the energy focused...focus tree), or I want to run a tougher mission solo, I bring anywhere from 30 to 100+ energy restores.

They're the main reason I have to farm Polymer Bundles (on Uranus, Ophelia and Cupid nodes) and Neurodes Nano Spores (Orokin Derelict Survival and Defense only) regularly. 

I also build health and ammo restores, but use them less (ammo the least, as I only tend to need it with certain weapons when we run double/triple C rotation missions or something).

The last time I used all three packs frequently (including Osprey Shield drones) was last night:

Spoiler

What had happened was, I was leveling a not so strong Ember with a great squad. We all agreed we'd leave at 30 waves of ODD (we only stayed because we were having a lot of fun, our Banshee already called it a night at 20 waves due to time constraints). So I got distracted, forgot we'd agreed to leave, and got stuck there until wave 35.

Health, energy and ammo restores to the rescue. Ogris (which cannot match the Tonkor's good ammo consumption rate) and Hikou (which needs a lot more forma since it only has one) were refueled as often as I need them. Eximus units were draining my energy, had to restore as often as possible. Managed to get to wave 35 with only two deaths.

I'm sure other players would've done a better job of it, but I had fun and enjoyed surviving with my rewards intact.

Restores have saved my &#!, and my teams, on several occasions. (I can only remember one MR21 telling me not to use restores on him/her because they didn't need it. This was before I understood the Rage/Quick Thinking set up and saw him at 2 HP left. Long time ago. But just the other day in Draco, another MR21 said thanks when I dropped him a health pancake. *shrug*)

Edited by Rhekemi