Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help! Tenno commits blackmail for plat

blueboy90780

Question

Hello, before I begin, I like to say that I am quite new to the forums and I'm not exactly sure where to post this thread anywhere else but here. So you guys can move this thread to the appropriate place if I've posted it in the wrong discussion >_<.

Removed text

Edited by theclinton
Removed personal info

10 answers to this question

dont give in, it sounds bad now but it gets so much better later on. so even if it spreads its only for a moment in your life and you'll find amazing friends later on. Use it as a learning experience

Nothing we can do here.  And in this case I am not sure that there is anything that DE support could do either, which is were I would normally suggest.  But, seeing as this is more a real life issue than anything else I can't see anything coming from even filling a support ticket.  

Also remove his name or you may get a warning point, as it is against the forums rules to name and shame. 

I'm afraid your best course of action as of now is to report your "friend" to DE support, and hopefully they can do something about it. 

And if I were you, I'd rid myself of this pathetic excuse of a "friend" as soon as possible. Someone who would resort to blackmailing for financial gains is not someone you want to be around. Heck, I'd recommend go seek help from whatever trustworthy adults you have around if the situation is as dire as you say. The behavior of your "friend" is not to be tolerated.

DE won't be able to help you here. However, you could contact parents and other supervisors about his behavior and that it is harmful. You should talk to him directly that it is not good what he is doing. A friend that will blackmail you is not a friend. I'd recommend you try and find new friends. And I will just say this: Do NOT give him anything.

Tell him, you payed for it, you got the plat, so why does that mean that your friend immediatly deserves some of it? He should buy it himself if he wants plat so bad.

Giving a name will make your odds even less favorable between you and your "friend".

DE nor anyone here can help with these kinds of things. The only way DE support could do anything is by providing IN-GAME chat logs. But any action would only worsen the RL impact. Blackmail cases like these should be discussed where it matters, school, parents, police(?), online groups that are willing to give advice in these cases(?) I.D.K. ... Anywhere that would actually have an impact AGAINST secrets coming out not advance it. 

Blueboy, if you want DE to do anything, contact support,

DE, DELETE this thread for everyone's sake.

Unfortunately there is nothing any of us here or at support can do for you with this issue.  The only thing for you to do here would be one of the following

1. Contact DE to report the issue; blackmailing is considered abusive behavior and is not tolerated

2. Tell your parents so they can contact your friends parents

3. if you feel its needed contact your local police and discuss it with them

4. possibly contact your school officials and they will direct you on what to do

Blackmailing isnt cool and it sucks and I wish you the best with this issue but in the future please do not name and shame since it breaks our rules on this here forum of ours, thank you :)

Feel free to contact any of us mods or admins if you want further advice.