Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus School after Second Dream

(PSN)ArchangelX3Z

Question

So I've been slacking on doing actual quests amidst build building and farming, and gonna do the Natah and the Second dream quest, my main warframe is Saryn P, have Volt P and can use Frost for defenses if needed (don't use him much anymore), but other than Rhino that's typically what I'll use (Saryn 95% of the time), so what school should I actually work on/pick? Currently working towards a little more duration and range for my abilities and spores, and have 0 efficiency, but run energy siphon, if I need any more information to help with a decent guess let me know and any help is greatly appreciaed ^_^.

10 answers to this question

If you're running a caster frame most of the time, zenurik would be a good school to start out with.

One of its passives gives 4 energy  per second of energy regeneration for the full mission duration.

Go these 3 schools :

1. Zenurik, sometimes you don't have Trinity to give you energy, this Focus will help in that situation, focus on getting Energy Overflow.
  2. Vazarin, sometimes you have a healer and energy provider but you still go down, New Moon can help you by instantly revive yourself or others (only you can use this passive when reviving others but others can revive you instantly), also this passive can heal anything including defense pods.
  3. Naramon, any frame can go stealth with Shadow Step (stealth) with Deadly Intent (it increase's the critical chance) when you melee enemies and get a critical hit on them, you can refresh the passive each time you score a critical hit.

Never used the other 2 since they don't seem that useful to me, maybe i'm just too lazy, but Naramon, Zenurik and Vazarin are the most useful ones out there. 

Edited by Prinny13

11 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Go these 3 schools :

1. Zenurik, sometimes you don't have Trinity to give you energy, this Focus will help in that situation, focus on getting Energy Overflow.
  2. Vazarin, sometimes you have a healer and energy provider but you still go down, New Moon can help you by instantly revive yourself or others ( only you can use this passive), also this passive can heal anything including defense pods.
  3. Naramon, any frame can go stealth with Shadow Step (stealth) with Deadly Intent (it increase's the critical chance) when you melee enemies and get a critical hit on them, you can refresh the passive each time you score a critical hit.

Never used the other 2 since they don't seem that useful to me, maybe i'm just too lazy, but Naramon, Zenurik and Vazarin are the most useful ones out there. 

I totally agree to that. And because you mentioned energy needs, start with Zenurik.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ArchangelX3Z said:

So you can do more than one school?

Yes, you can put lenses for all schools on your gear, unlock and rank up each one. Then you just switch to the best focus for the mission you're heading into.

13 hours ago, PAX_NL said:

If you're running a caster frame most of the time, zenurik would be a good school to start out with.

One of its passives gives 4 energy  per second of energy regeneration for the full mission duration.

To clarify the passive has ranks that grant 1/2/3/4 energy restoration, you need to level it up to get to the 4/second after it is activated.

Good advice here, madurai is the damage dealing school, and grants 30% buffs to each physical damage type. Unairu, in my opinion is kinda useless. The others all have their place. Just remember focus is hard to get with the small lenses, and they can't be taken off once installed on something. They can be replaced, but it will destroy the lens currently installed on said item. If you format that item it will dissappear until you reach rank 30 on said item again, then it reappears back on said item. Each lens will only gain focus for that school, but you can activate any school as your active ability once you have unlocked them.