Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I need the Uranus segment

(PSN)Aster11345

Question

I need the Uranus segment, and I thought you could only get it from Sedna, and I tried searching all the sectors on Sedna and I couldn't find the Assassination mission?

Is this just because of the Rathuum event? If so, is there anyway I can get it without waiting for the event to end?

8 answers to this question

The Uranus Nav Segment indeed can be obtained through the Kela De Thaym assassination. Since there is an event going on for the Rathuum, her assassination will be called Kela De Thaym's Court on Sedna I have done it just now to make sure that it can be dropped and it does drop from her in this event. Hope this helps!

When the event was added, it was made so that for the Nav Segment to drop, you need to "clear a path" from the starting node, to Kela's node, by completing all the missions in between them: This means that if you "just" complete the rathuum nodes and Kela node, it won't drop.

If you find that Kela doesn't drop the segment, do the missions from Kela's node to the node you start the starchart open with, and then complete Kela again, and it should then drop.