Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts <3

KenDrick_The_Barbarian

Alerts are a mixed bag for me, the vaubon stuff I miss but I work so I can buy him. On the other hand dark swords and stuff I CANT buy and miss those bc well...I work. I have to get up in the morning. It's a global game and I think the alerts should properly reflect this. They should either have the same alert 2 or 3 times a day to hit prime time (they do it with energy siphon anyways so wtf not lol) in several parts of the world.

Alternatively you could split alerts by region but that'd be a pain.

True. Nothing more to say.

There have been 46 alerts in the past 24 hours. This is pretty consistent. Two an hour all around the clock is pretty normal. What shows up seems to be fairly random. It may be weighted slightly, but I'd only believe it's weighted for rarity and not for time slot.

The reason so many people from all over the world complain that the times suck for them is because the average person is working or going to school for 6-8 hours and sleeping for 6-8 hours. That means that at best most people are "available" to do alerts for half of their day, and more likely only a third of their day. This means alerts are twice as likely to come up while you're busy than while you're available.

You're going to miss good alerts. Doesn't matter where you're from. It has less to do with time zones than it has to do with your schedule. Only way you can fix it is to work less, study less, sleep less. Alternatively you can stop worrying about it, wait for them to come up with an alternative, and enjoy what you can get until then.

There have been 46 alerts in the past 24 hours....

I guess about 44 of those were some artifacts that most people already posses. Maybe even some Sword/Dagger/Helmet stuff.

No Potato/Forma/Vauban whatsoever. Those alerts are anything but RNG. They throw us a bone every few weeks, but tbh alerts are utterly useless for everyone playing longer then a couple of weeks. You already own all the generic rewards, not to mention credits to burn. 

I guess about 44 of those were some artifacts that most people already posses. Maybe even some Sword/Dagger/Helmet stuff.

No Potato/Forma/Vauban whatsoever. Those alerts are anything but RNG. They throw us a bone every few weeks, but tbh alerts are utterly useless for everyone playing longer then a couple of weeks. You already own all the generic rewards, not to mention credits to burn. 

It's RNG with a percent chance modifier. Think of "Wheel of Fortune" where the reeeeaaaaally good stuff is those itty bitty slivers that no one ever gets. I mean they -could- get it, but the chances are slim. 

So, it's RNG, with % chance modifiers.

Just so happens artifacts are a much higher % chance than Vauban and Potatoes. 

I couldn't help noticing almost every nice loot like Energy Siphon, Warframes' Helmets... (except FORMA and Orokin Catalyst being rewarded in 10 hours long alerts) are

._.

I'm still on my search for a damn Energy Siphon.

I love the Helmets though. It's just that...

I kind of bought an Excalibur Avalon Helm the day before...

But I have gotten that Frost and Saryn Helm I wanted.

I pray to the RNGesus for a Trinity Helm still!

Edited by Andral

I'm telling you there is no coincidence story you may just be closer to canada's timezone.

Personally I'm in GMT+8, approx +12hours away (I think) from whatever time Canada/US is in.

EDIT: the Banshee Reverb helmet I'm sporting? Got it at 4.30am. Glaive was about post-midninght (first ever Glaive alert IIRC).

my fixes to the system would be:

1. money according to the planet. pluto for 2k? what for?

2. individual ? rewards for everyone. leads to more playing and less looking up rewards and not bothering with the missions anyway.

1. Credit rewards scale with mission difficulty rating, actual reward from completing usually goes like ~6k.

2. I'm personally not a fan of random rewards, it'll be like farming Banshee all over again.

Edited by Shion963