The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Movement Post-Update: Lunaro

NezuHimeSama

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Kos-Mos3000 said:

Is there any hotfix on the way ?

Sadly, they haven't even acknowledged it yet and due to their workload because of all the newly needed fixes for SotR, it might as well take another long while until they do so...

16 hours ago, rngd444 said:

The second combo in the .webm I posted specifically shows that rolling before the double jump does not let the slowdown occur while the first combo (without any rolls) indeed does so. What about wall jumps? As far as I'm concerned, there's no momentum involved doing them.

I was experimenting with the wall jumps to see if there was a momentum stop or slowdown but there wasn't. Also I double jump before the roll and there's no slowdown for me. Again I'll show you in my next Warframe youtube video or below if I can get it to work.

Edited by (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015
Attachment of clip

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 7:26 AM, rngd444 said:

Sadly, they haven't even acknowledged it yet and due to their workload because of all the newly needed fixes for SotR, it might as well take another long while until they do so...

What DE should do is at least extend Mag prime farming due to being stuck on post Lunaro with no movement hotfixes.. This update just kills the motaviation to even want to play for players who mastered parkour 2.0. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Kos-Mos3000 said:

What DE should do is at least extend Mag prime farming due to being stuck on post Lunaro with no movement hotfixes.. This update just kills the motaviation to even want to play for players who mastered parkour 2.0. 

I wouldn't hold my breath since Mag could be long gone before they even think about any changes (as they can't extend it for something they possibly aren't even aware of). Most people already moved on or accepted the state it's in right now which is a major bummer but understandable due to the newer issues SotR brought and the usual handling of matters like this one (to sit it out). The last time I 'bumped' my combined bug report on these issues, that post miraculously disappeared, hah.

This very thread shows they had at least some involvement with the issue due to the edits of the opening post but one just has to think they simply shrugged it off after the movement speed multiplier bug was fixed. If only they'd somehow communicate their stance on the matter instead of only 'elaborating' on the momentum gain fix while not even acknowledging the new momentum loss bug (referring to the Dev Stream..).

• 2 months later...
On 17.9.2016 at 8:54 PM, Pratigious said:

I really wish DE would explain why they made this nerf. 

They actually 'did' on the Dev Stream when this was a recent thing 'worth responding to' (and they won't waste a word on it again, I presume). Not that the reasoning made any sense or will actually be noticeable in the future (e.g. smaller tile sets due to us being slower, I mean come on, yeah sure..). Also, the part about Parkour 2.0 equaling 'flow' is just plain wrong nowadays due to that artificial and inconsistent momentum stop on double jumps (not bullet jumps into double jumps; for some strange reason, it makes a difference, and therefore --> inconsistent). But oh well, I guess we can just put on Maglev (which I already did before on Nezha at times) and completely scratch every other mobility tool than sliding because all of them (except for normal single jumps unless you're going downhill where the spin jump animation of double jumps is done even on the first occasion which will then slow you down as well) would break said flow and slow one down which totally is a diverse experience and not almost as boring as just putting all speed and strength mods on Volt or something. /s

I made an actual bug report thread on that matter because I had the feeling that it's wrong to name it 'feedback' when it's clearly bugged (well, to me that is at least). I also picked up on all the rolling issues since Lunaro in said thread because those two were most likely somehow linked to each other and had big impact on the newly arisen overall clunkiness, ehh, I mean flow of the game. Most of the latter ones are fixed now since they had an advantageous nature for players (as in being a kind-of-workaround for the actual bug itself). /s (Actually, one can still spam Quanta cubes or slide (yes, in other directions) while rolling but don't tell them, heh heh. <.<) Unfortunately, the most prominent and firstly noticed one (not being able to shoot or use an ability for a split second after a roll and not being able to 'queue' them while rolling) wasn't fixed to this day and most likely never will be.

No seriously I checked it's fixed. I'll even stream it if you want to see. The roll cancels anything charged. In my case a Dread arrow. Once the animation finished then you can fire straight after.

So I went and checked again and it's PARTLY fixed. Sometimes you can do something right after and sometimes there's a delay.

Edited by (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015