Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr’s Hysteria draining Even more energy then before

GhostLacuna

Question

Ok since the update came with patch notes that claimed.  " Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria draining twice the amount of Energy as per" (and then a link to the reddit thread)

Its clear from even minimal testing that this is not fixed in this update. Its actually the opposite. 

I went from 0.63 min drain and 0.93 max drain to over 3 energy per second as my drain in hysteria on valkyr. 

Ingame display 0.63 drain per second with 175% efficiency for my valkyr. I have made zero changes to her mod loadout since before the patch. 

Just though i should point that out since its seems its not the intended behavior of the patch to increase her energy drain. 

9 answers to this question

Yea you're not alone on this one. I noticed the same problem myself the energy drain being so bad as to not be maintainable at all at this point. I even tried multiple runs while tinkering with my mod setup a few times and this makes her completely unplayable now.

14 hours ago, GhostLacuna said:

Ok since the update came with patch notes that claimed.  " Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria draining twice the amount of Energy as per" (and then a link to the reddit thread) 

The patch notes were poorly worded. The bug was that Hysteria was applying power efficiency twice on the energy cost, if my memory is correct. So previously with +75% power efficiency, the ability actually cost 1/16 of its base cost instead of the intended 1/4.

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

"**Please note: In Update Lunaro we listed an incorrect fix. Valkyr’s Hysteria was not draining twice the amount of Energy, it was actually applying efficiency mods twice. The fix should read as: Fixed Valkyr's Hysteria applying efficiency Mods twice."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/660805-hotfix-lunaro-2/?page=1

Ok then DE should update the ingame drain to show the correct value. Because right now the game lie to the players. It lists 0.63 energy per second as drain for me its around 3.25 even with 175% efficiency. 

4 hours ago, GhostLacuna said:

Ok then DE should update the ingame drain to show the correct value. Because right now the game lie to the players. It lists 0.63 energy per second as drain for me its around 3.25 even with 175% efficiency. 

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I'm okay with what amounts to a tooltip error being in the game (especially as they told us they increased the energy drain as part of the rework) if they are busy doing more important things.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Nukerxero123 said:

No it was supposed to increase drain per second. 

Which is the complaint just made, that the number on the load out display is showing lower than what is actually being removed.

Essentially a tool tip error after the rework.