Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get my back to glow like his?

sp4rtan148

Question

I saw someone in the relay that had a glowing back and I wonder how he did it. Someone said it was a syndicate sigil but it fit so neatly on his frame (see back of neck), so I assumed it was the grand master sigil on his chest that was crating the glow so I went to put on my master sigil and it didn't do anything. Does anyone know how to do this?

wPN4lHI.jpg

lwk3P89.jpg

Edited by sp4rtan148

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Spot. said:

Rift sigil from an old tactical alert (forgot the name). Like all sigils, it fills in the ridges on the frame with your energy color, which is what your seeing with the Excal's back.

Sooo not available anymore?

Edited by sp4rtan148
typo

Just now, sp4rtan148 said:

Sooo now available anymore?

As far as I know, rift sigil reappears as tactical alert rewards in some cases.

For example, rift sigil was a possible reward the last time the Grineer Nightwatch appeared.

5 minutes ago, sp4rtan148 said:

Sooo now available anymore?

Not currently, but it has returned previously in tactical alerts. It might do so again. It looks like that since in liset and relay, its counted as full energy for the sigil.

From the wiki:

"This Sigil was a reward from the Escalation phases of various Tactical Alerts, including Phoenix Intercept, Emergency Exit, and Project Undermine. This Sigil glows brighter the more energy the Warframe has."

Moved to players helping players.

Just now, sp4rtan148 said:

I forgot but, how often are tac alerts?

They see to come around in one to four months away from each other. The last one was in march, so we may have to wait either a month or more till another hits.