Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#StopExcalAbuse

Chromatrescu

33 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

> 600 base armor

> Warcry buffs armor even more

>"Useless"

Back in early 2014 I remember people using Valkyr as a tank, not an invincible cheese machine. 

gate crash endurance anyone?

no? :|

*cries in corner*

5 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Excalibur doesn't need nerf. He needs buff.

But the forum whiners need something to whine about.

#StopTheExcaliburSalt

#StopWhining

Calm down Tenno , anyway , I still love him , but the " spin-nerf " isn't nessesary doesn't needed , since his stats is squishy , like Banshee or Oberon 

14 minutes ago, WARLOCKE said:

And she still needs nerfs. And even after those nerfs im sure she will still be god tier. Thats how good the frame is.

She's still good for helping the teamate , but i want her to be more respects from players 

I'm not crying , i'm just fell good since this nerf will make everyone co-operate , not complaining , but Excalibur however , nerf'ing his blinding when you slide-attack is wrong , that thing does nice damage , and it does help him when too much enemies around you , but i won't pay extra energy because of that 

10 minutes ago, Bizzaro21 said:

@OP btw abuse kinda sounds like ur asking players to stop using him cuz he is OP

He was too OP 

" Was " and " now " is different , he's still a squishy warframe to be honest , not that OP 

If i were like that , then why am i still care about him ? I love him , he was the one who make me understand how to melee with melee weapons 

Edited by LittleRiot.Teemo

26 minutes ago, The-Tective said:

When?

She is still invulnerable in hysteria? Check.

The only threats are still Nullifiers, Comba/Scrambus, Eximus Energy Leechers? Check.

She's still good with her Warcry lol 

That extra attack speed and armor is very nice for the Kitty :3 

4 minutes ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

" Was " and " now " is different , he's still a squishy warframe to be honest , not that OP 

in my opinion, this excal nerf paired with volts rework kinda places them evenly, I think volt is just as good as Excalibur now, am I wrong saying that? Anyway the exalted nerf isnt that big of a deal, besides your not supposed to use the lasers for optimal damage, Excalibur is the melee frame after all, I mean have you seen the amount of damage he does on contact? although, sliding attacks costing energy sucks

Edit: Radial blind + exalted blade = ridiculous damage

Edited by (XB1)Fusion GRX
cause i forgot

Just now, Major_Phantom said:

I'm perfectly fine with the current Excal EXCEPT for the cost of Blind on slide which I'm still mixed feelings about.

I don't think EB was amde to be a gun/turret so the changes didn't changed much in my eyes :/

But that pay for extra energy-cost ... 

I mean serioursly , that thing was fine through , he's a sword man , it doesn't need to be nerf 

Sword man 

Just now, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

But that pay for extra energy-cost ... 

I mean serioursly , that thing was fine through , he's a sword man , it doesn't need to be nerf 

Sword man 

Exalted blade is most likely the CHEAPEST channel power. You wither run low duration or negative efficiency to have problems with his default drain :/

36 minutes ago, blazekan5 said:

You have to admit, it was op. What was the point of using ur second when you can use your 4th with no energy cost?

No, it wasn't? Pitiful range and duration, no finishers... As someone already said before in this thread - even removing this blind on spin attack completely could be better than what we got in the end.

1 minute ago, Major_Phantom said:

Exalted blade is most likely the CHEAPEST channel power. You wither run low duration or negative efficiency to have problems with his default drain :/

I would put Life-Strike for him , since he has low armor

12 energy cost while channelling + 3 energy drain per second 

Would waste his life alot without Life Strike

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Fusion GRX said:

its a joke how vanilla ash is a ninja and ash prime looks more like a samurai, i was only kidding

Ash prime is my fav, next to *cough*prereworkmagprime*cough*

He's also a good friend with Loki Prime :P - jokes

But i would want Ash to have Kimono outfits or Ninja outfits , it should fit him

Edited by LittleRiot.Teemo

Just now, (PS4)xKAIOWAx said:

Why not remove this waves of exalted blade? Leave as a powerful energy sword cuting enemies as metal gear rising, the problem isnt exalted blade use , the problem s a stupid spam

that nerf of Exalted Wave is make it useless now , he can't even cut the Nuciflier anymore , so he has to holding his sword and cut him down - love it <3 -

But i wish that DE remove the Exalted Wave , but keep the Blind for his small cc 

Just now, Czygen said:

He's not really useless, they just made it so you need to hack and slash things to death instead of using the waves all the time lol

I know @Czygen , that's why on Survival mission , people keep asking me why am i taking so much risk to slide inside Nucifliers bubble and slash him ? ^^

Notice that enemy did in the bubbles [ Cropus Tech / Heavy Gunner / Bombard ]