Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#StopExcalAbuse

Chromatrescu

He's the most nerf warframe in the game O-o 

Also the most heart-breaking for me , since he was so OP on Void end-games 

extra : i didn't put this : But now he isn't , makes everyone wants to get rid of him , he's still useful for a sword-man , but the extra nerf was make him weak a bit 

Won't pay extra energy-cost for slide-attack when Exalted Blade up up ! 

He was my most used warframe too 

Please , don't nerf him more

Hashtag to stop the abusive from Excalibur :( He still good , but he less popular now ( not really on Draco ) D: , and help him not be nerf anymore 

#StopExcaliburAbuse 

Edited by LittleRiot.Teemo

1 minute ago, wKmike said:

Don't forget valkyr. 

Nerfed into oblivion to the point of uselessness 

When exactly? I still use her a lot and she is good.

Excal won't be nerfed again, but I think DE should revert a nerf, which made the slide blinding attacks cost energy.

Just now, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

But he's easy to die aswell 

not if you keep blinding mobs. Exalted blade parries anything from the front, so just keep moving and you're good. I have no trouble saying alive as Excalibur.

and as others have said, he kind of had it coming, since everyone used him for those energy waves.

5 hours ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

I know , i was agreed with that  nerf , but not for " half energy cost when slide attack " 

You have to admit, it was op. What was the point of using ur second when you can use your 4th with no energy cost?

Edited by [DE]Taylor
edited formatting for clarity

1 minute ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

I know , i was agreed with that  nerf , but not for " half energy cost when slide attack " 

That one was a bit annoying, I rather them remove it then give it a energy cost. I like my side attacks into groups of enemies.

15 minutes ago, wKmike said:

Don't forget valkyr. 

Nerfed into oblivion to the point of uselessness 

> 600 base armor

> Warcry buffs armor even more

>"Useless"

Back in early 2014 I remember people using Valkyr as a tank, not an invincible cheese machine. 

Nerfs and buffs don't justify anything about whether further nerfs or buffs should happen. If something is OP, nerfed, but still OP, it's going to be nerfed again, not buffed or left alone. New nerfs or buffs should take into consideration only the current state of the item in question, never the item's past states, which are totally irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, SilvaDreams said:

That one was a bit annoying, I rather them remove it then give it a energy cost. I like my side attacks into groups of enemies.

I woke up hungry and cooking a bit of breakfast before going back to sleep, but I figure i'd drop in quickly to say i'm glad you feel that way too.

The Nerf was sadly necessary, HOWEVER this is the part I cannot forgive.  Okay.  I get it, we need to move in close.  However, that "free blind" was trash from the start, i mean.. who used the slide for that?  Its range was so bad it was never worth even paying attention to, and now with the half energy cost... you want us to move in close, while kneecapping us by making us pay for the most effective means of getting in close in the first place!  I honestly took that as a middle finger to Excal users everywhere.  

If you thought it was "too good" for that free blind, as you said... just take it away.  Its insult to injury to force us to get in close but do this.  This was over-the-top.  And if i recall correctly, when they first listed these changes many questioned the validity of such a thing as well in that thread.  

If it stays for awhile, i may just sell my arcane pendragon helmet and be done with the frame for prolonged periods of time.  I bought that falcon tennogen helmet for Mesa and re-fell in love with her very recently so I have no reason to put up with such a ridiculous thing when I can actually not feel punished for wanting to play a frame.  

Teemo, I'm sorry, but all the threads I've seen you make over the past week, and the way you respond to opinions that differ from your own... I dunno. That's not what the forums are for. Chill, man. Make conversation, not hate.

43 minutes ago, Cydro_ said:

Teemo, I'm sorry, but all the threads I've seen you make over the past week, and the way you respond to opinions that differ from your own... I dunno. That's not what the forums are for. Chill, man. Make conversation, not hate.

i'm not hating everything lol , but there are some ideas that kinda " funny " abit , i'm not trying to be a jerk , trying to explain them at least , so they could understand some parts 

Edited by LittleRiot.Teemo

3 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

In history, she has been nerfed over and over and over again. Your statement still stands as false.

It could be a false 

Anyway , i do play Excalibur alot , since he was my main warframe , he was squishy to learn 

But some nerf of his was really wierd , i mean not nessesary to be nerf 

43 minutes ago, Naftal said:

The reason why he was nerfed is like you said, he was so OP.

but what if he wasnt? or maybe got too nerfed? remember that his ult`s spin attack now takes 25 energy by default, and it doesnt do sh*t almost, only good for a single VIP to shut them up for a while, why did it get nerfed? also, the spin itself does nice damage, and still I get to pay for the blind even if I didnt do spin for it