Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash immortal build

(XBOX)Oussii

Question

One player suggested this build as immortal to Ash

I did not test it because i have to loose my current build which i like a lot, so anyone please care to advise?

He specified they should be in that order:

- Enemy radar, Speed drift

- Steel fiber, Rage, Reflex guard, Quick thinking

- Trantient fortitude, equilibrium, Primed flow, Fleeting expertise

All mods should be maxed.

Did anyone try it?

mine is currently as foillow:

- Steel charge, Power drift

- Vitality, Redirection, Fleeting expertise, Stretch,

- Intensify, Trantient fortitude, Primed flow, Streamline

In addition to 2 arcanes: Trickery and Grace

With my current build i can survive for at least 60 min in T4 Surv, still i wouldn't mind switching to the first one if it turned out to be better.

Tried to build A and B configuration but had a difference in polarity.

I welcome any suggestion

4 answers to this question

It looks like he just cobbled together ALL the survivability mods. I don't see what any of them have to do with Ash, a build like that seems much more suited to Nekros, who can make better use of equilibrium while farming. 

Your build seems fine. I main Ash and I have to say I'd trade redirection for duration for SS (can revive down teammates, get life support, hack stuff, etc), and double up on Trickery, but that's likely just minor differences in our playstyle. 

If you want to make Ash immortal - I call the loadout Immortan Joe - then bring along a quick crit melee and a syndicate weapon that heals. Then you can keep the melee combo counter going with body count when the mobs thin out and still get crazy damage on BS which will proc trickery's invisibility much more frequently as only finisher kills count towards the % chance of the effect. If you don't need the damage, just holding the syndicate weapon can get you the healing proc even during Bladestorm. SS is for emergency objective stuff (or go full pwr str and naramon, but that isn't my favorite) and teleport + finisher for REALLY tanky eximus units and such. 

Unless an eximus units saps all your energy, you can keep this cycle going indefinitely with some skill. 

Perhaps you already know all this and I'm just preaching to the choir, but I hope this helps. 

I just spam Bladestorm which makes you impervious to any damage or status whilst being able to completely destroy everything in the room.

I use this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ash_Prime/t_30_3200020020_3-8-5-4-7-5-5-6-5-6-4-5-12-1-2-27-9-3-46-3-5-55-2-5-411-5-10-481-0-10_481-7-12-4-55-11-46-11-6-11-411-8-5-9-4-9-3-18-27-9_0/en/1-0-37

Just make sure you have a Carrier to pick up all the energy as you teleport around with Bladestorm and Body Count on melee weapon.

Edited by RageOfAThousandSuns